Re: [WorldCitizen] Re: enquiry

  • Mikal Haley
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 18, 2013
      I've been a member on this group for a while, but
      have been away from the internet for about ten months

      is anyone on this list aware of the Disclosure Project?
      seen the main video, if you know what i mean?  have an opinion about something most of the world's leading governments are in positive denial about?

    • Louis ...
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 23, 2013
        Can you provide a link to the video ?
        Thanks.

        I've been a member on this group for a while, but
        have been away from the internet for about ten months

        is anyone on this list aware of the Disclosure Project?
        seen the main video, if you know what i mean?  have an opinion about something most of the world's leading governments are in positive denial about?

      • Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 14, 2013
          Hi Andres,

          For a world citizen who lives outside the USA, is it necessary to pay the annual tax specified in the application form of world citizenship? If a WC failed to make payment for the annual tax to WG of WC, what would happen?  Thank you for your answer in advance.

          Professor Dr David Ngin Sian Pau
          World Citizen
          Malaysia.

          World Citizen Forum Moderator:

          The annual tax donation is voluntary. This donation allows the World Citizen Government to expand and enhance its services to assist more individuals throughout the world.

          For more information, please see http://www.worldservice.org/wcwfaq.html#46

          ________________________________
          From: "mamoudousanoh93"
          Sender: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:50:44 -0000
          ReplyTo: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [WorldCitizen] Re: Wn passport request

          Greeting, to get world passport simply, print out the form from their website and fill out and attached with the required document and post it to them. so simple. --- In mailto:WorldCitizen%40yahoogroups.com, "aekagr" wrote: > > Mr the president > > Iam so interrested by the "WSA" aire way which I know a boute froum my father who has a passport under the number: 23b889 le 19 02 1992 > > Iam diplomat agronomiste enginer ,and I heard a bote "WSA" aire ways which is really a meam of transport that help us to discouver the countries and make friend ship allover the world . > > We,as a group, like to give us more information a bout "WSA" passport and how to have it in algeraia. > > Finally, have all the respect and accept air thenks > > Connect us on aekagr@... > 213796356172 > > >
          Hamdi abdelkadir >
        • Andres Espino
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 16, 2013
            The moderator made a great point.  This is a suggested tax which is not enforced.  Some members choose to submit a donation... however one does it, their support is appreciated because this is the only way WSA manages to keep contacting countries about the World Passport and other issues.

            By the way.. WSA has written to most countries asking for recognition of the world passport and you can get a copy of most of these letters on the CD available from the books section of the website.

            #CD1 - Government Validation of the WSA Passport on CD-Rom Disc - $20.00 (B)
            CD contains information on the upgraded, machine-readable World Passport, more than 60 pages of recent copies of visa, entry and exit stamps placed on World Passports, correspondence with heads of state and pertinent organizational information.
            World passport cd-ROM
            For orders shipped in the US For orders shipped outside the US
            A US$6.00 Shipping and Handling Fee will be added to orders shipped within the USA. A US$10.00 Shipping and Handling Fee will be added to orders shipped outside the USA.

            Regards,

            Andres
            (the other Andrew)

            Note: I am just a member who volunteers a lot of time answering questions about the World Passport because I have had it myself for some years already.  There are a few of us who volunteer doing this.  I also mail out the World Citizen Brochure shared by Garry Davis and in the Archives as a pdf attachment on July 21, 2011   I also email this info and the Link to WSA documents and the Official Website online.

            From: "mamoudousanoh93"
            Sender: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 12:50:44 -0000