Re: [WorldCitizen] about Palestine

  • wayne everett
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 21, 2012
      until everyone stops fighting about what they believe, we will never see peace.  http://www.ivaw.org/   if you want peace , quit paying taxes

      From: Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau <pauno71@...>
      To: "WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com" <WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 8:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [WorldCitizen] about Palestine

      Muslims came from Ms.Haggai, house maid of Abraham, and she wanted to live in Abraham's house forever as if he were the wife since Sarah, wife of Abraham could not bear any kid. Haggai was driven away from Abraham's house as soon as Sarah knew Haggai wanted to replace her. This is how the Muslim communities around the world came into exist and they should respect Abraham families, the Jewish any how. And Jesus is Jewish too. Father Abraham didn't allow Jewish to live or mingle with Muslims. They should be separated.

      Professor Dr David Ngin Sian Pau
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 26, 2012
        If I am not mistaken, the beginning of Islamic religion has never mentioned that Adam was Muslim. Muslims come from Islamic religion and everything about Allah, Prophet Muhammad or Caliph, the successor of Muhammad came after 1 AD.  Islamic religion itself never existed before 1 AD . There is nothing to mention about Islamic religion during the we count in BC. Read more about how Islamic religion came in to existence here:
        http://www-personal.umich.edu/~vika/TeachPort/islam00/esposito/chapt2.html

        Do you think it's worth following such a religion? It can be seen over here. Click  http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm and read more. I hope it's a great help to know the truth.

        Professor Dr David Ngin Sian Pau
        World Citizen

        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 27, 2012
          We all are gods children  Every person that is on this Earth is a child of the creator
           Man And Woman made up religion to keep us separate for their own personal gains an control.
          Love is the force that  lies in the center of our being when we strip away all our fears  When we start to understand this.We can have respect, find peaceful solutions,and create a world that we all can thrive
          God lives within our being, each one of us,  today, .yesterday,and fore ever more
          peace unto you
          Jeffrey Carl

          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 27, 2012
            Hagai (or Hagar) was an Egyptian princess, who, during one of Abraams journeys through Egypt, came into contact with him.
            Hagar later said " I would rather be a servant in the house of Abraam than a princess in my own lands".   So she submitted herself to be the servant of Abraam and then traveled with him.
            From the beginning there was animosity between Sarai (who saw Hagar as a political threat to her bloodline going forward) and Hagar.
            When the three guests came upon the tent of Abraam (the angels mentioned in the book of Genesis) Abraam IMMEDIATELY ran to greet them.   And the first thing Abraam said to them was "Please let me get a pitcher of water so I can wash your feet".   Now why did Abraam say that ?
            Because Abraam suspected that those three men might be ARABS, and Arabs were widely known for worshiping the dust on their feet as if the dust were gods.   And Abraam wanted no idolatry in his house.   So he sent for his servant to get some water and also to get an animal so they could give some food to the guests.
            Now who was the servant that Abraam sent for ?
            It was ISHMAEL.   Ishmael was age 12 then.
            So all of this talk that Abraam created the Arabs is nonsense.
            Another thing to say that Muslims are Arabs and from Abraham is nonsense.
            The Persian mostly have converted to Islam.   They're Muslims.   So are Syrians, Jordans, and others in that area.   So are Moroccans and several other North Africans.   Yet they are NOT Arabs ! ! !   I've seen Iranians in N.Y.C. get EXTREMELY ANGRY at regular people for calling them Arabs.  Those Iranians yell "I'm not an Arab ! ! !  I'm Persian ! ! !"

            Sorry to everybody here on this site but I just detest mis-information.

            Best wishes to all and hope everybody attains their endeavors.

            From: "Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau" <pauno71@...>
            Sender: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:13:00 -0800 (PST)
            To: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com<WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com

            www.ciuac.org/2012Resume.php

            --
            http://www.esperanto.net http://www.moneyasdebt.net

          • Edward Mangan

              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 29, 2012
                Who cares what one another believes, it doesn't matter.

                Sent from my iPhone

                  From: "Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau" <pauno71@...>
                  Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:13:00 -0800 (PST)

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 3, 2013

                      I agree that we need to stop fighting over our beliefs. You can use force to convert somebody, but you can’t convince them that way.

                      That being said, we need to concentrate on rebuilding society so that people are allowed to live in peace, whatsoever their belief system. In the past, political elites have often used different religious and ideological beliefs as a tool to convince the ordinary people to follow them and encouraged differences of belief and ethnicity to become the motivations for violence, warfare and oppression. Political leaders know that humans as a general rule are reluctant to kill  or harm other humans – so they have developed behavior modification techniques designed to dehumanize the ‘enemy’ to make that action easier.  Refusing to pay taxes, just by itself, will not prevent that from happening. Until we have created a single, universal, democratic Republic of Earth, in which all human beings are free and equal citizens, (with the right to hold whatever beliefs they choose as long as they respect the right of others to do the same) then we will continue to suffer all the ills of a divided humanity.

                      As far as who is a descendent of Abraham and who isn’t, I tend to agree with John the Baptist.

                      World Peace and Unity,
                      Gary

[...]

                    • Zihao Zhao
                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 3, 2013
                        Argue for presence.

                        Hal Z Zhao

                        Message 11 of 22 , Jan 9, 2013
                          "He who doesn't learn from the past is doomed to repeat it."

                          Sorry, but of course it matters.  Everything matters.   From the biggest galaxy to the smallest lepton.   Everything matters.

                          Hopefully all goes well for everyone in this new year and further.

                          From: "Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau" <pauno71@...>
                          Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:13:00 -0800 (PST)

                          Message 12 of 22 , Jan 11, 2013
                            That's the truth.