Re: [WorldCitizen] Re: A need for world Government not worldwide abolition of all government

  • Darren Ringe
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 31, 2012
        Let us not forget that God himself has divided the many different consciousnesses that we call the races of Man, by see by mountain by dessert and Ice has the lord of all separated us, one for the other for our own good. That we may grow and learn, each of us according to our level of consciousness. I do not see that we are weaker because we are separated from other races, please tell me how it could possible help the world to have africa swarm into every civilized nation on earth.

      Message 66 of 66 , Nov 21, 2012
        No the World Government of World Citizens does  not maintain foreign offices.  there simply is not enough money to do so.  The way to make application is by printing the form from the official website at
        http://worldgovernment.org/forms.html?s=1
         and mail it to the office in Washington DC and your documents will be returned to you by International registered Post.

        Andres