Remedy

  • pierced_pogo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2012
      To something many people are looking for. Should apply to most countries with central banking systems.

      The good stuff starts on page 258

      Found a needle in a haystack while researching old law books. Translate this with an old Black's Law Dictionary (I use 3rd ed from 1933). Once you translate, you will know what to do. Cannot have a felony conviction on the books.

      http://books.google.com/books?id=93EyAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA259&lpg=PA259&dq=cestui+que&source=bl&ots=2y-WPYcwYN&sig=B2J4WtqYKeK9Ny6yRjaBB_GGdYE&hl=en&sa=X&ei=lc8oUMeNPIa7igKTt4GwCg&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

      Have a wonderful life. I'm off to claim my rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...
    • Alpha Bah
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
        Hi there,
                      Is this book a dictionary  or a law book ?. not sure.
         R'auwben

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
          It is a book written by lawyers. Page 258 has a piece of the puzzle many have not found concerning the Cestui Que Trust

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2012
            It's a law book.  Just scroll up to the beginning of the book and you'll see.