Re: [eurorealist] We Are Being Swallowed!

  • Greg Lance - Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm not remotely surprised that jdcxxx found arriving at this strange
      conclusion tired him, it bores me. The simplicity and naiivety of those who
      jump to the banal Bilderberg conspiracy is overly simplistic.

      Many attend Bilderberg meetings who are NOT Bilderbergers just as with Davos
      etc. however behind the Bilderbergers the Davos attendees, The Tri Lateral
      Commission, The Council for Foreign Relations, the EU, NAFTA, The IMF, the
      World Bank, The WTO, the UN and many other bodies in the NWO and the concept
      of OWG is a great and undeniable evil. The self styled elite and their
      minions the politicians and their aparatchicks wish to impose their will in
      a totally undemocratic manner.

      We can but hope that jdcxxx and the many like him manage to expunge the
      anethatising aroma of red herrings from their attention span in time to
      realise that the threat of imposed serfdom is very close and very evil - an
      evil that has every potential of creating global war.

      Regards,
      Greg