Re: [WorldCitizen] Fwd: It "works"!

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 30, 2011
      I don't know really.  The World Citizen website under visas.. shows Guyana to be one of the countries that appears to have accepted the world passport less than others.
      http://www.worldgovernment.org/visas.html?s=1
      Be sure to try and get a visa from the Guyana embassy before departing, to be sure you can get in.. the Airline may want to see you have a visa before allowing you to board.

      You may expect some hassle from the US if that is where you are returning to.  I don't know about Canada or other places.   Officially, the US and Homeland security would like to insist that Americans have a US passport and they say Americans are supposed to leave and reenter with their US Passport if they hold a dual nationality or other passport.  You may have to contest this so Carry plenty of documentation to support your situation.

      Andres
      (the other Andrew)

      From: Andres Espino <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...>
      To: "WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com" <WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 5:00 AM

      Actually the BASIC World Passport is still only $45 where the cost of the US passport and many others has risen above $80 now.  The World Passport may be the cheapest FULLY LEGAL passport available in the world now.

      The moderator is right.  EVERY COUNTRY (the USA included) has a list of Passports that they will not grant visas to and it often varies with ongoing foreign policy.  Without a visa most passports are useless.  One example is most Nigerians have a difficult time getting a Visa to come to the US (and this applies to many in developing countries).

      So for the Nigerian with his national passport which cost him plenty.. he still cannot go many places with it, because a lot of countries refuse visas to Nigerians.  This is only one example.

      Andrew

      From: Louis ... <louis.ny2001@...>
      To: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 1:11 AM

      Quite correct.
      You can even use a telephone bill, gas bill, etc... Anything that has your "name" on it.  You can even travel on an airplane in America with no I.D.  All you need to do is have someone you know purchase the airline ticket over the telephone for you and have them instruct the airline company that they're getting the airline fare for a relative who was robbed and has no I.D. and wishes to return home.
      But what Garry Davis did was to chip away at the resistance to the World Passport because notice the TSA is VALIDATING the passport.
      And THAT'S what needs to be done.
      Some office clerk says "That's not a valid passport". So you step up and show "Look, your own Homeland Security as well as your own TSA have authenticated it". So right there you just turned several CORPORATIONS (TSA & Homeland Security against the other CORPORATION which had attacked your World Passport).
      To many people don't seem to understand the strength of a single drop of water. You put a rock under a water faucet and gently turn on the faucet so that only a drop comes out every second or so to hit the rock.  Eventually that rock WILL crack in half. It happens every single time.
      Yet so many people here demand that the World Passport be accepted all at once.
      It doesn't work that way.
      People cannot travel thousands of miles on foot in a single step.  It takes many many steps to get to the destination.
      Notice Garry Davis has been plugging away since 1953 (longer than most of us here on this forum have even been alive), yet he has NOT given up.  He's actually made great progress.

      Anyway, thanks for your very good post.

      From: Garry Davis <worldlaw@...>
      Subject: [WorldCitizen] Fwd: It "works"!
      To: worldcitizen@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 31, 2011, 7:47 PM

      From: Garry Davis <Worldlaw@...>

      Date: July 31, 2011 3:01:59 PM EDT

      Subject: It "works"!

      Folks,
      On my trip back home from San Francisco, I flew Southwest Airlines yesterday. On procuring my boarding tickets at the counter, I i-ded myself with with my World Passport but with the new cover: "World Government Passport". No problem. Then at the TSA check to the plane gates, I again presented the same to the control officer there. I had put the boarding tickets inside the first page and handed it to her. She opened it, looked at the picture on the first page, looked at me, then turned it over to look at the cover. "I've never seen one like this before," she said. "What is it?" "UN mandated passport," I returned nonchalantly. "Oh," she said. "So how did you get one?" she said, not questioning its validity. "I work for it," I replied. She was attempting to find an embedded mark with her corded pencil. "No, they haven't gotten around to the coded type," I said. "Bureaucracy, I guess." She then stapled my boarding pass, handed them back and said, "Have a
      nice trip."
      On changing planes in Chicago on the outgoing trip, I again handed my WP to the TSA agent, again a women. She looked it over inside, read the "This passport is not valid unless signed." (I had forgotten to sign it!) ""But this passport is not official," she said. "It's not signed." "Oh gosh," I said, "I just received it the other day and forgot." "Here," she said, handing me a pen. "Please sign it before I can agree to it." I thanked her, signed it in front of her on the proper page. "Now," she said, with great glee, "It's official," and handed it back to me with with the boarding tickets. "Have a nice trip."

      Make what you will of this.

      Warmly,

      Garry

      --

      Marco De-Moor:Bey

      Click Here for More Info...

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This private email message, including any attachment[s] is limited to the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain Privileged and/or Confidential Information. Any and All Political, Private or Public Entities, Federal, State, or Local, International Organizations, Corporation[ s],agent[s], investigator[ s], or informant[s] , et. al., and/or Third Party[ies] working in collusion by collecting and/or monitoring My email[s], and other means of spying and collecting these communications Without my Exclusive Permission, are Barred from Any and All Unauthorized Review, Use, Disclosure or Distribution.

      With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me, Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights & Reserved Rights U.C.C.1-308

    • Louis ...
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 30, 2011
        Question:
        British Guyana or French Guyana?
        There are two of them in "South America".

        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 2, 2011
          British Guyana....

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 7, 2011
            The rules might be much closer to the British Empire, or America, or Canada as far as travel.  I think you might wish to call their embassy or consulate and explain that you want to visit their country for a few weeks or so and tell them that you have the World Passport and send them a legal letter from the WSA legal department authenticating your passport.   They may just say "okay".  If that happens your name gets put on a second list, the consulate guests list.  Then you mention that to the border guards and they'll look up that list and usher you through.
            Remember that nothing worth while is easily gotten.
            And best of wishes to you and yours.

            Message 5 of 20 , Sep 9, 2011
              Good info...wish me luck...thanks !

              Message 6 of 20 , Sep 14, 2011
                You're welcome.
                (maashala)

                Message 7 of 20 , Sep 15, 2011
                  Dear Respected LOUIS,
                  thank you for your message and I'm very happy the way you directed me and how to use my world passport. I'm Koumalongi holding the world passport and I was wondering how to use it but now, I thanks you plenty for that.

                  isn't it possible for you to send me an invitation letter to allow me to obten the visa ?
                  looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
                  Koumalongi

                  Message 8 of 20 , Sep 16, 2011
                    No problem.  We're all here to help one another as best we can.
                    As for the "invitation letter":  First; Even if I were inclined to issue one, I'd be of no use since I'm in America and not in British Guyana.
                    You might wish to surf around study sites, etc.., for people living in Guyana as they'd be much more capable of helping you.   I only suggested a very feasible way to deal with the consulate/embassy of that country for visiting purposes.
                    I'll ask around some sites to see if there are any people in Guyana and possibly forward their info to you so you can speak to them.

                    Best wishes to you and yours.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Sep 20, 2011
                      You can visit www.fatvisa.com them can help you for visa support