RE: [WorldCitizen] Re: the ethics of secession (POVERTY - The Conquest of Poverty)

  • daniel@danmorin.com
    Message 1 of 50 , Jul 27 5:53 PM

      I would recommend reading the book “The Conquest of Poverty” by Henry Hazlitt (http://library.isb.edu/digital_collection/The_Conquest_of_Poverty.pdf, http://www.amazon.com/Conquest-Poverty-Henry-Hazlitt/dp/B000WU1IJK ). This book explains well what are the causes of poverty and solutions to eliminate poverty.  It is worth reading.

      Cheers,

      -- Daniel.

      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 11, 2011