Re: [WorldCitizen] African Views Events Announcements: The Peace Walk

  • toheeb omowale egbodoku
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2010

      hi,
       i have this group about a couple of months ago, but i want to know if one can actually travel with the world passport without actually getting a visa.

      African Students Association at Lehman College Presents: 'The Peace Walk' on November 15, 2010

      Please See detail of the event by clicking here: http://www.africanviews.org/details/4.html

      Program

      1. Calling of Special Guests
      2. Club Advisor Remarks
      3. Dance Performance
      4. Queen Mother’s Remarks
      5. African View’s Remarks
      6. Performance by We Own It Records
      7. Hardy Jimbes’ Remarks
      8. Representative of Angel Doc’s Remarks
      9. Representative of Nursing Students
      10.Thank You
      11.Serving of Food

      Please encourage our students' initiatives by attending this event at Lehman College on November 15, 2010

      Thank you!_

    • Andres Espino
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
        Unfortunately the World Passport does not provide visa free travel.  In fact one needs a visa to go pretty much everywhere.  The WSA has always advised people to get a visa before leaving for a destination to avoid problems on arrival.

        Andres

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
          In my opinion, only to countries that don't require a visa. I'd suggest going to the consulate of the country you wish to visit and have them stamp your World Passport. That's if that county requires a visa.
          Best wishes to you in your studies and travels.