(unknown)

  • World Service Authority
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      wsahq@...
      writes:

      << "You may call me an alarmist - well you are too damned right I'm
      alarmed. Generations of my family have been prepared to die and have
      fought to grant me freedom and rights - 2 generations of my family
      fought to prevent a EUropean Union during the 20th. Century alone;
      1,242,000 died to maintain Britain's Independent National Sovereignty
      against the axis powers who tried to FORCE a EUropean Union into
      being." - Greg>>

      wsahq >>"Freedom and rights" are not grants by family members or by
      any state. As human beings, we are born with universal human rights
      and responsibilities that are innate and inalienable. As sovereign
      individuals,we must continually claim and exercise our rights because
      no one else will do that for us.

      And, we must expose the ongoing nationalistic violence that
      threatens our rights everyday. To implement our human rights fully,
      war and its preparations must be outlawed. >>

      Greg >>and the tooth fairy will pop round every evening and the
      Easter bunny lives on chocolate eggs but beware the clouds of flying
      pigs.

      Hey come on 'wsahq' join the real world.

      Regards,
      Greg

      Dear Greg:

      Why did you choose to respond with sarcasm rather than a polite
      response that would progress this dialogue?

      By now, everyone on this listserv knows why you dislike the EU and
      UN, etc. Why don't you create your own list to discuss those issues?

      This list is about the implementation and evolution of human rights,
      world citizenship, world law and world government. If you choose not
      to discuss those issues, the polite thing to do would be to find
      another outlet for your opinions.

      Thank you.

      Sincerely,

      wsahq@...
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        In fairness, I do think it should be said that
        not reading points of view different to your own
        is rather closed minded.

        Due to other commitments I have been unable to
        read my mail in the past week and therefore had
        to delete a lot of mail without reading it, if
        there was something that someone wanted me to
        read then please repost.

        James

        =====

        http://im.yahoo.com