Re: [WorldCitizen] education (was:Re: Globalmans take on UDHR)

  • Sabzali Khan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010
      Don't be offended Pro:Dr:David,the "Ronald" is the best natural"Critic"
      "self-Assertive" rigid Thinker and self-opinionated person in this list.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 6, 2010
        pauno71@... sendis:

        > Hello Ronaldo,
        >
        > I know you can write English well with the help of whitesmoke.

        what's whitesmoke?

        > Some writers can write well but don't have enough knowledge to
        > understand my writing because of the philosophy behind it.

        Well, maybe you can explain the philosophy :-)

        > But let me tell you, you are the first person among 6 billion
        > people on earth, who don't seem to understand my writing

        don't exaggerate... at least 5 billion could't tell you the way to the
        toilet...

        maybe I'm just the first to bother to tell you you're talk is vague...

        > notice(n)=letting someone knows about something

        I knew that, but still..

        could you http://www.learn.to/quote ?

        >>> I couldn't agree more on your description about education. Apart
        >>> from the free education you mentioned, Education should also be
        >>> compulsory till High School and a Bachelor degree level, if a
        >>> person  is going to do research at a higher level which we call
        >>> Master's or  Doctorate
        >>
        >> Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
        >> force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?

        if a person is to... still sounds like you should know that beforehand...

        >>> without giving a notice to the authority or the government.
        >>
        >> what do you mean by "notice" ?

        to authority or government...

        >>> Most of current territorial governments in the world think the
        >>> way  they educate the public is the best for their country and for
        >>> the  people therein without noticing their ideology gives them a
        >>> negative  perspective about education in reality. In their
        >>> thinking, there'll  never be another education system coming up
        >>> in  the future that can  illuminate the people of their country
        >>> other  than the one that they  have been following through.
        >>>
        >>> Should those governments and education ministries make their
        >>> education system diminutive in figure?

        I still don't know what that means

        >>> They always keep education in  a room that is claustrophobic, and
        >>> the education received from those  campus based universities
        >>> doesn't give them a suitable job for a  life time that makes them
        >>> uncomfortable to make a living.

        do you think that some almighty government should provide well-paid cushy
        (if I spell it correctly) jobs for all school graduates?

        >> To my
        >>> knowledge, I have seen some English teachers ended up in becoming
        >>> restaurant workers because of the diminutive idea applied by the

        diminutive again...

                            groetjes, Ronaldo

        --
        http://www.esperanto.net
      • Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
          Don't you know what whitesmoke is?  You seems to be one of the best English writers among the 4000 people who join this yahoo group as you mentioned in your email but I don't understand why you don't even know the name of a software that is related to English writing. I am sure you are not a good English writer, speaker and reader. I would rather say that you are an inefficient English writer, speaker and reader.

          According to my understanding, the way you asked questions shows that you are one of the communist leaders or the evil communist leaders of China such as Hu Jintoa, Frank/Allen Zhang, Sangxing and others, and the military regime or its intelligent of Burma with whom I love to file a court case in the United Nations Organization with. If not, you might be someone among them.

          No other question is worth answering, so if you want to have a clear understanding about what I have written, you may try to read it again and again till you get my point. If you don't have the knowledge to understand what I mean and still want to improve your understanding, you may finally come and attend one of the English classes that I am going to teach. You will have to pay US$30 an hour.

          Hope this email will not upset you in any way. Have a good understanding.

          Prof.Dr.David

          > I know you can write English well with the help of whitesmoke.

          what's whitesmoke?

          > Some writers can write well but don't have enough knowledge to
          > understand my writing because of the philosophy behind it.

          Well, maybe you can explain the philosophy :-)

          > But let me tell you, you are the first person among 6 billion
          > people on earth, who don' t seem to understand my writing

          don't exaggerate.. . at least 5 billion could't tell you the way to the
          toilet...

          maybe I'm just the first to bother to tell you you're talk is vague...

          > notice(n)=letting someone knows about something

          I knew that, but still..

          > diminutive(adj) = small or narrow in figure
          > heuristic(adj) = learning through discovering things and experience
          > rather than listening to lectures to obtain an education.

          > uncomfortable to make a living = a not-enough or a very small
          > earning with which you can't make  a comfortable life.
          >
          > Yourquestion:
          > Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
          >  force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?
          >
          > My Answer:
          > I never used the word "force" in any of the sentences I made.
          > "should also be compulsory"  is the usage of English in this
          > sentence, in a sense it's not the same same as "is compulsory". I
          > hope you understand the difference.

          could you http://www.learn. to/quote ?

          >>> I couldn't agree more on your description about education. Apart
          >>> from the free education you mentioned, Education should also be
          >>> compulsory till High School and a Bachelor degree level, if a
          >>> person  is going to do research at a higher level which we call
          >>> Master's or  Doctorate
          >>
          >> Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
          >> force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?

          if a person is to... still sounds like you should know that beforehand.. .

          >>> without giving a notice to the authority or the government.
          >>
          >> what do you mean by "notice" ?

          to authority or government.. .

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 8, 2010
            I can understand but it's too much and not necessary to ask such a silly and a slightly different questions from what I mean. If he can't understand, why can't he keep quite?

            Prof.Dr.David
            ----------------------

            ------------ --------- --------

            > Would you mind visiting  this site, http://www.ciuac. org/li.html and  using one of available dictionaries online to find out the meaning  of the words you want to know? Thank you. I don't think it's not  necessary for me to be someone's English tutor in this yahoo mailing  group. You must be kidding
            me!

            I'm not kidding, and it's not about tutoring *me*. There's almost 4000
            people on this list, and most of them haven't had as much english as I.
            If I don't understand what *you* mean, even with a dictionary, chances
            are that there's a few hundred who don't either. so, please answer the questions:

            >> I couldn't agree more on your description about education. Apart  from the free education you mentioned, Education should also be  compulsory till High School and a Bachelor degree level, if a  person  is going to do research at a higher level which we call  Master's or  Doctorate
            >
            > Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
            > force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?
            >
            >> without giving a notice to the authority or the government.
            >
            > what do you mean by "notice" ?
            >>
            >> Most of current territorial governments in the world think
            the way  they educate the public is the best for their country and for the  people therein without noticing their ideology gives them a  negative  perspective about education in reality. In their  thinking, there'll  never be another education system coming up in  the future that can  illuminate the people of their country other  than the one that they  have been following through.

            >> Should those governments and education ministries make their  education system diminutive in figure?
            >
            > what's "diminutive in figure" mean ?
            >
            >> They always keep education in  a room that is claustrophobic, and  the education received from those  campus based universities  doesn't give them a suitable job for a  life time that makes them  uncomfortable to make a living.
            >
            > what's "uncomfortable to make a living"? and why
            would a job for  life make you so?

            > To my
            >> knowledge, I have seen some English teachers ended up in becoming  restaurant workers because of the diminutive idea applied by the
            >
            > diminutive again...
            >
            >> education ministry of the government under which they received  their  campus based education without having heuristic and  pragmatic  knowledge about the subject or specialization.
            >
            > what's "heuristic" ?
            >>
            >> 90% of the whole reason for  making payment for someone must be  based on the ability, capability  and skill of the person who is  going to receive that particular education.
            >
            > payment for education should be there for people who can learn ?

                                    groetjes, Ronaldo

          • Andres Espino
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 12, 2010
              I had to google to learn what it is myself!

              Most of the West still seems to be using Microsoft Office and related software.

              It is an "up and coming" writing program which fixes grammar and structure as well as spelling in your word processing.. an all in one editor.

              http://www.whitesmoke.com/landing_flash/grammar.html

              Andrew

              ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

              > I know you can write English well with the help of whitesmoke.

              what's whitesmoke?

              > Some writers can write well but don't have enough knowledge to
              > understand my writing because of the philosophy behind it.

              Well, maybe you can explain the philosophy :-)

              > But let me tell you, you are the first person among 6 billion
              > people on earth, who don' t seem to understand my writing

              don't exaggerate.. . at least 5 billion could't tell you the way to the
              toilet...

              maybe I'm just the first to bother to tell you you're talk is vague...

              > notice(n)=letting someone knows about something

              I knew that, but still..

              > diminutive(adj) = small or narrow in figure
              > heuristic(adj) = learning through discovering things and experience
              > rather than listening to lectures to obtain an education.

              > uncomfortable to make a living = a not-enough or a very small
              > earning with which you can't make  a comfortable life.
              >
              > Yourquestion:
              > Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
              >  force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?
              >
              > My Answer:
              > I never used the word "force" in any of the sentences I made.
              > "should also be compulsory"  is the usage of English in this
              > sentence, in a sense it's not the same same as "is compulsory". I
              > hope you understand the difference.

              could you http://www.learn. to/quote ?

              >>> I couldn't agree more on your description about education. Apart
              >>> from the free education you mentioned, Education should also be
              >>> compulsory till High School and a Bachelor degree level, if a
              >>> person  is going to do research at a higher level which we call
              >>> Master's or  Doctorate
              >>
              >> Err. you want to predict who's going to do higher research so you can
              >> force him/her to finish high school and have more education after that?

              if a person is to... still sounds like you should know that beforehand.. .

              >>> without giving a notice to the authority or the government.
              >>
              >> what do you mean by "notice" ?

              to authority or government.. .

              >>> Most of current territorial governments in the world think the
              >>> way  they educate the public is the best for their country and for
              >>> the  people therein without noticing their ideology gives them a
              >>> negative  perspective about education in reality. In their
              >>> thinking, there'll  never be another education system coming up
              >>> in  the future that can  illuminate the people of their country
              >>> other  than the one that they  have been following through.
              >>>
              >>> Should those governments and education ministries make their
              >>> education system diminutive in figure?

              I still don't know what that means

              >>> They always keep education in  a room that is claustrophobic, and
              >>> the education received from those  campus based universities
              >>> doesn't give them a suitable job for a  life time that makes them
              >>> uncomfortable to make a living.

              do you think that some almighty government should provide well-paid cushy
              (if I spell it correctly) jobs for all school graduates?

              >> To my
              >>> knowledge, I have seen some English teachers ended up in becoming
              >>> restaurant workers because of the diminutive idea applied by the

              diminutive again...

                                  groetjes, Ronaldo

              --
              http://www.esperant o.net

            • ro-esp
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 13, 2010
                I really hate wasting time on ad-hominem discussion..

                pauno71@... sendis:

                > Don't you know what whitesmoke is?

                yes, I don't know, and if i knew I wouldn't ask. Why play games here?

                > You seems to be one of the best English writers among the 4000
                > people who join this yahoo group

                among the non-native speakers, probably, but never mind that

                > According to my understanding, the way you asked questions shows
                > that you are one of the communist leaders or the evil communist
                > leaders of China such as Hu Jintoa, Frank/Allen Zhang, Sangxing and
                > others, and the military regime or its intelligent of Burma

                you jump to conclusions very quickly. Poor sod

                > No other question is worth answering

                If you don't want to be understood, that's your choice

                > Hope this email will not upset you in any way.

                I'm not upset, just disappointed.

                And as for my messages being "messy", they work fine in dozens of emaillists,
                as I endeavour to not hide them under unrelated subjectlines, not send along
                irrelevant quotes, and not waste time on ad-hominems.

                If my emails irritate you, well, just click delete, or make a filterline.

                Or better still, if i talk nonsense, explain to me where i'm wrong

                groetjes, Ronaldo

                --
                http://www.esperanto.net