RE: [WorldCitizen] Re: Globalmans take on UDHR - modern slavery

  • daniel@danmorin.com
    Message 1 of 93 , Mar 29 10:33 PM

      I agree.  This is what I am most afraid when people claim it is a “right”, it is nothing more than a tool for tyranny and increasing taxes (taxation is modern slavery).  Every “right” has to be paid by someone else (whatever it is education, health care, food, retirement).  If I worked to gain my paycheck, I owe nothing to nobody.  I have paid for my rent, electricity, food and everything else.  What remains in my pocket is mine.  This is how America became the most prosperous nation (before having their social security and all that wasteful spending).  Now America is bankrupt.  Prepare for hyperinflation.

      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 10 5:45 AM

        To me the World Passport is a refugee passport which indicates my age, who I am and the place where I live now. As a UN refugee under the UNHCR representation in Malaysia, my status doesn't come under Malaysian government law including Malaysian immigration law though I am in Malaysia. I am in Malaysia because it's one of the UN's territory in the world.  So the local police have no right to arrest me in any way. What I need from Malaysian government and police is "help" and "support" interms of money, job, food and  accomodation but not arresting and imprisonment till the UNHCR has completed processing my status to goto the USA.  Until then, my status will always be under the contract or treaty signed between Malaysian government and the United Nations Organization regardless of what other documents I am holding such as World Passport as long as I have the UN protection letter with me.

        To make clear about the point, World Government is a refugee organization that issues 15 years World Passport to people who can contribute at least US$400 to refugees through World Service Authority. Moreover, since it is a human rights organization they also issue World Passports to citizens of national governments though they may not be able to use it as a travel document abroad.

        For a refugee like me, holding and showing World Passport show I need more freedom and more help from the national government of Malaysia because of my status i.e. a refugee because I do not have the same opportunity as a Malaysian citizen has, interms of job seeking, political rights in voting and living standard though I live in the same country.  The police should not arrest me and take me to their national law court because I'm not eligible for it as I am just a refugee or stateless person at the moment. If I were eligible for becoming a Malaysian and having a Malaysian IC then can they use their law court to judge me otherwise their actions will result in violation of human rights and violation of the UN rules. If the case is too serious they can petition the case to a human right court or a court of justice but they must not judge me at Malaysian national court.

        So holding a World Passport should bear the reason why a person has the passport, and according to the status of that person all cases relating to him or her should be judged at the right law court whether a human right court, court of justice or a national government law court. The lawyers and the judges should keep this in mind that they deny or accept a petitioner's filing case accoriding the status of the person who is accused at the court.

        Professor Dr David Ngin Sian Pau

        World Passport No: 343122

        From: Professor Dr.David Ngin Sian Pau <pauno71@yahoo. com>
        Subject: [WorldCitizen] How do you deal with this article?
        To: WorldCitizen@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 5:02 AM

        This is an article available online which was sent to me from one of my friends in NZ, and I want you to read it as well. Click http://www.slate. com/id/2138567/ and give me your feed back. I have the world passport in my hand at the moment so I don't know what and how to do with my passport.

        Professor Dr David
        World Citizen
        World Passport Number: 343122