Re: [WorldCitizen] World Citizen or Earth Citizen ?

  • Daniel Jordan, PhD
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2009
      I'm not a lawyer, but suggest we start the idea of a global constitution
      with the various conventions on human rights, turn them into a
      constitution. For all their flaws and even contradictions, they are a
      good place to start.

      Dan Jordan, PhD

    • ProfAstro@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 20, 2009
        Good morning,

        Indeed, rather to build something from scratch, it will be easier to take what the best is and where it is and build based on that.

        Alain.