RE World Propaganda

  • Michel Verheughe
    Message 1 of 62 , Dec 21, 2008
      > From: Ben [banoyes2@...]
      > The World Health Organization is responsible for the spread of AIDS

      Ben (if that is your name) this kind of nonsense is only hurting your credibility. I am very sorry for you and would advice you to talk to a counselor. Your view on humanity must be a burden to carry.

      Regards,
      Michel Verheughe
      Norway
    • Gary Shepherd
      Message 62 of 62 , Mar 10, 2009

        You comment makes me wonder how much of the territory of ANY of the modern nation-states is actually held legally by current standards, since so much of these states are comprised of territory originally conquered from some other nation and/or people.  It is certainly one reason to question the validity of the whole nation-state system, isn’t it?

        World Peace and Unity,

        Gary K. Shepherd

        Editor,

        United World