has anyone out there used the wsa passport

  • nrshlr
    Message 1 of 53 , Aug 29, 2008
      I would like to know if anyone out there has themselves used the
      passport since 911?I want to go to Canada, however I want to also be
      able to get back into the USA-anyone able to give me experience with
      this?
    • Michel Verheughe
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 15, 2008
        > From: george tzindaro [tzindaro@...]
        > Have you any idea of how corrupt the police and other officials are in most parts of
        > the world? How long do you think it would be before stars on that card were for sale?

        You remind me of my wife, George! (take it as a compliment because I love her!). I have been a pacifist for all my life. For the 35 years we have lived together she has told me that I was incredibly naive: There has always been wars and always will!

        Well, I beg to differ, wife and friends. The power is in us to make a difference.

        Barack Obama won the elections. Jesse Jackson was crying. Kenyans waved the American flag in the street. It was a great victory of ... a great athletic star?
        No, it was a victory for mankind. A victoray against prejudice and bigotry.

        The American people has shown that political ideas are more important than the colour of the skin. To paraphrase Dyland, the times they are a-changing!

        As an anarchist, you may not like Obama, dear George, but I am sure you understand what I mean: It is our victory, the victory of the democratic people.

        Times are getting better, even if we meet now and then a setback. The course is set and we must look forward, not to the past. This is the reason I am on this World Citizen's list. Aren't you?

        And if I always sign everywhere on the internet with my full name, it is because I believe most people are nice and no one is after me. I don't get any more spam than anyone else and I like to be as transparent as possible. I would show my ID to anyone, even those who don't ask and don't care. Because I want the world to be better and the power of the example is the only power that gives results.

        Best regards,
        Michel Verheughe
        Norway