Re: [WorldCitizen] We are TYPE ZERO

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2007
      Like some others on here, including you Mirai, I can honestly say I have overcome the tribal mentality but, I have no intention whatsoever of controlling "all forms of planetary power" - I guess I must be Type 1/2 !

      >My advice is burn all flags, bureaucracy, laws, bibles, korans and anything that makes one a MONKEY BRAIN (left brained dominated reductionist) of the FOREST TRIBE.
      > :-)))))
      >let's be humans, on a clean slate, without countries,
      and only one goal: The future survival of the human race.

      I agree!
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2007
        dear .
        i agree not to be tribal, but holy books im against that. because there is a super power called devil who is behind all killings and all disputes at home, at offices at work and at countries , boarders and so on.
        if we have no guidance to teach us that killing is an offence then what is left on earth .
        being human need a legislative power that dont come from respecting each other only but rather from beleifs.
        and belifes coms from teachings of the holy books.
        but i agree in another way , which is to see what comon among humans are the best way to teach new genrations like:
        1-respect human rights.
        2-freedom to talk but not loose freedom that is happening now adays.
        3-freedom to think.
        4-respect human needs and animal wild life.
        5-free the world from weapons.
        so on from the values that keep the world together.

        thank you for reading.

        On 10/29/07, John <truthseeker.john@...> wrote:

        Like some others on here, including you Mirai, I can honestly say I have overcome the tribal mentality but, I have no intention whatsoever of controlling "all forms of planetary power" - I guess I must be Type 1/2 !

        >My advice is burn all flags, bureaucracy, laws, bibles, korans and anything that makes one a MONKEY BRAIN (left brained dominated reductionist) of the FOREST TRIBE.
        > :-)))))
        >let's be humans, on a clean slate, without countries, and only one goal: The future survival of the human race.

        I agree!
        > AMSTERDAM, Netherlands - The camera focuses on two gay men kissing in
        > a park. Later, a topless woman emerges from the sea and walks onto a
        > crowded beach. For would-be immigrants to the Netherlands, this film
        > is a test of their readiness to participate in the liberal Dutch
        > culture.
        >
        > If they can't stomach it, no need to apply.

        you gotta love the Dutch.
        I totally agree with this methodology.

        This Dutch test should sort the men from the boys.

        (no pun intended)

        religion on one side makes you spiritual and disciplined,
        but on the other side it makes one a brainless robotoid following
        archaic belief systems
        designed by monkey men and false gods (or dictators pretending to be
        gods) :-)

        But lets be fair, its not just Muslim fanatics (or false flag
        terrorism),
        its the monkeys on the other side of the fence.
        The other backward followers of tribal mentality.
        the US military, US patriots, and all who worship the US flag or any
        kind of flag.

        they are as a bad as each other, indeed.
        It's ALL brainwashing. Dumbing down of intelligent progress.

        The physicist, Michio Kaku, said: Type 1 civilizations in other galaxies
        have only reached that development once they have over come
        the TRIBAL mentality of the FOREST.

        Those who haven't, NUKED themselves to death.

        My advice is burn all flags, bureaucracy, laws, bibles, korans
        and anything that makes one a
        MONKEY BRAIN (left brained dominated reductionist) of the FOREST TRIBE.

        :-)))))

        let's be humans, on a clean slate, without countries, and only one goal:
        The future survival of the human race.

        ps. ok, I admit, there maybe some truth elements in those religious
        scripture,
        but it would take centuries of debate to decide which bit is bad, and
        which bit isn't
        but we DON'T have the TIME.
        We have 100 - 200 years left to decide whether we wipe the human race
        out or not.

        So I say " God save us from Religion."
        and "All patriots are scoundrels."

        ;-)