Re: [WorldCitizen] World Passport

  • Miguel Angel Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 29 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi to everyone. I've also a question. How can I arrange a paperwork to my self to be repatriated to Cuba with out losing my retirement check? The reasons are humanitarians and for a family reunited. I've my daugther, my grandson that I don't know yet, only by pictures. I'm a desabled person by an stroke that I've suffered 5 years ago alone with an encefalitis, I've spend a month in coma at the Osceola Regional Hospital in Kissimmee, Florida. Thank you in advance for your reply and advice. Sincerely. Miguel Angel Rodriguez.

      "Dr.M MLM" <dr.m.avp@...> wrote:

      hi dear all.

      unless we start actvly flying usin the world passport then we will never can.
      unless the WSA organise a group travelling to certain countries to promote the usage nothing happen too, in case that the WSA is starting such letter sent by fax and organise such , im the 1st who would like to participate.

      using my national passport i suffered also going to indonesia and and thailand, even i show to the consulate all my proof of income and how i do my NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS, yet they dont grant a visa easily.

      Dr M

      On 5/23/07, Andrew <ima_very_cool_cowboy@...> wrote:
      Would you all keep posting any use of your world passport and where
      you went with it and who accepted it?

      Many of us in the forum need that feedback to plan our own necessary
      travel, as we do not all have national Identity or travel documents
      but must depend on the World Passport entirely.

      There seems to be a new "thrust" in the 1st world to discredit all
      but certain approved national passports. Example: the mozambique
      passport is not generally accepted; The Colombian passport is not
      well received; passports from certain Islamic nations are not
      received well. The USA Customs and Immigration have been advised at
      all ports that the WSA World Passport and ALSO the United Nations
      Passport and travel documents ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE as primary travel
      documents for entry into the United States.

      You will find that Amnesty International lists hundreds of human
      rights violations by the USA over the years. Read the Amnesty
      Internationsl report on the USA for 2006 HERE:

      http://web.amnesty.org/report2006/usa-summary-eng

      I AM MOST INTERESTED TO KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELED TO
      ANY OF THE COUNTRIES WHO HAVE GRANTED "DE JURE" ACCEPTANCE OF THE
      WORLD PASSPORT.

      Ecuador
      Haute Volta
      Mauritania
      Tanzania
      Togo
      United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
      The Vatican
      Zambia

      Since I have become a more active "poster" to this forum about the
      use of the World Passport, I get many personal emails as well asking
      whether this or that country accepts the World Passport.

      I myself am a victim of world politics whereby I have only the World
      Passport for a travel document. Will you all please help us by
      posting anything at all, that you know or find out, that may be
      useful to the rest of us?

      Thanks so much!

      Andres

      --
      DR M.

      always stay connected to friends.

    • ro-esp
      Message 2 of 29 , Jun 1, 2007
        Quoting "Dr.M MLM" <dr.m.avp@...>:

        > hi dear all.
        >
        > unless we start actvly flying usin the world passport then we will never
        > can.
        > unless the WSA organise a group travelling to certain countries to promote
        > the usage nothing happen too, in case that the WSA is starting such letter
        > sent by fax and organise such , im the 1st who would like to participate.

        I agree that there should be more publicity around the passports. I
        think 99 % of the
        population (in NL, but also other countries) has no idea that "we" even exist.
        Unfortunately, we all have limited time and resources, and a lot of
        other people
        seem to simply not care..

        Amd then there's also people who avoid flying in general, because of
        environmental
        err... effects
        groetjes, Ronaldo

        --
        http://www.esperanto.net
      • Andres Espino
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 7, 2007
          Dear Miguel,

          Americans can now hold dual citizenship and even repatriate.. Israelies do it all the time. As far as I know you cannot completely repatriate to Cuba yet because of US Sanctions..   If you have become a US Citizen, it is now difficult to lose your citizenship without renouncing it in a US Consulate.

          However I believe you can get permission to visit and if you do not give up US citizenship you can still receive your pension.  Arrange for it to be automatically deposited to your US Bank account and use your ATM Card to get money wherever you  travel.

          However Cuba does have a lot of social programs.. if your true wish is to become fully "Cubano" again.

          Andres

          On 5/23/07, Andrew <ima_very_cool_ cowboy@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

        • Tim Randles
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 7, 2007
            Just a heads up... consider the debt load of the US... do you really want to keep your limited resources in a US bank? I'd get the funds deposited in a Panama/ Costa Rica/ Channel Islands bank account..

            perhaps some of the members of this place would like to check out http://www.sovereignlife.com/kickstart.html and consider not being a citizen of any particular country.. or perhaps you want to declare yourself freeman on the land..

            google video has a video called " Bursting Bubbles of Government Deception. I'd drop a link here but I am behind corp firewall and they surf control almost every site on the net other than Yahoo mail.

            Robert Menard presents the lecture and is a bit arogant, but he has successfully thumbed the nose of the Government of Canada Corporation, and continues to educate the population how to disengauge from the International Maritime and Admiralty Law chains we all suffer from. I've met Robert personally several times.

            I personally just found this world passport thing, and have to read some more about it before I decide it is worth the time and efforts. If I could have this as identification and surrender all government issued ID, then I can actually gain the freedom I am looking for from the government control.

            Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

            I'm running away to join a different circus

            Message 5 of 29 , Jun 7, 2007
              Hello,

              I'm an Indonesian who willing to work and live in other country.
              I have been tried to find the way, but until now haven't find yet.
              Maybe some one in this forum will help me ?
              According to our situation and condition in my country, I decide to  immigrate  to other country. Thank you for your help

              Sutanto
              sutantoharsono@...

              Miguel Angel Rodriguez <rebeldehastamorir20 07@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

              in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

            • Mark Hope
              Message 6 of 29 , Jun 11, 2007
                Dear Friends,

                I had a thought about how to overcome the problem with the acceptance of the World Passport in many Countries.
                A solution could be to create a new official State.
                Is this possible?
                I am looking forward to your thoughts.
                Best wishes

                Mark

              • marlborosounds
                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 12, 2007
                  Well I would do a little research first to find out what country and
                  the local banks that are in debt to the usa or if its a offshore
                  american bank. Dont be fooled because its out of the usa. Honestly
                  leave some in any bank, and place the remaining in a swiss gold fund.
                  And then draw on it when you need. Alot of traps are hidden in western
                  banks.

                  --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, Tim Randles <erinmore69@...> wrote:

                  > Just a heads up... consider the debt load of the US... do you really
                  want to keep your limited resources in a US bank? I'd get the funds
                  deposited in a Panama/ Costa Rica/ Channel Islands bank account..

                  > perhaps some of the members of this place would like to check out
                  http://www.sovereignlife.com/kickstart.html and consider not being a
                  citizen of any particular country.. or perhaps you want to declare
                  yourself freeman on the land..

                  > google video has a video called " Bursting Bubbles of Government
                  Deception. I'd drop a link here but I am behind corp firewall and they
                  surf control almost every site on the net other than Yahoo mail.

                  > Robert Menard presents the lecture and is a bit arogant, but he has
                  successfully thumbed the nose of the Government of Canada Corporation,
                  and continues to educate the population how to disengauge from the
                  International Maritime and Admiralty Law chains we all suffer from.
                  I've met Robert personally several times.

                  > I personally just found this world passport thing, and have to read
                  some more about it before I decide it is worth the time and efforts.
                  If I could have this as identification and surrender all government
                  issued ID, then I can actually gain the freedom I am looking for from
                  the government control.

                  > Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

                  > I'm running away to join a different circus

                • Robert Clark
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 12, 2007
                    wrote:

                    > Just a heads up... consider the debt load of the US... do you
                    really want to keep your limited resources in a US bank? I'd get the
                    funds deposited in a Panama/ Costa Rica/ Channel Islands bank
                    account..

                    > perhaps some of the members of this place would like to check out
                    http://www.sovereignlife.com/kickstart.html and consider not being a
                    citizen of any particular country.. or perhaps you want to declare
                    yourself freeman on the land..

                    > google video has a video called " Bursting Bubbles of Government
                    Deception. I'd drop a link here but I am behind corp firewall and
                    they surf control almost every site on the net other than Yahoo
                    mail.

                    > Robert Menard presents the lecture and is a bit arogant, but he
                    has successfully thumbed the nose of the Government of Canada
                    Corporation, and continues to educate the population how to
                    disengauge from the International Maritime and Admiralty Law chains
                    we all suffer from. I've met Robert personally several times.

                    > I personally just found this world passport thing, and have to
                    read some more about it before I decide it is worth the time and
                    efforts. If I could have this as identification and surrender all
                    government issued ID, then I can actually gain the freedom I am
                    looking for from the government control.

                    > Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

                    > I'm running away to join a different circ>
                    > Tim, on July 1st I will be cancelling my bank account. It's an
                    FDIC bank like most of them are and I don't want any part of the
                    Federal Corporation offer of contracts. I've lost my driver's
                    license to a DWI (suspended) for 2 years. I wrote the Dept of Public
                    Safety after they tried to make me an offer of paying the $125.00
                    reinstatement fee 2 years ahead of time. Of course, they don't
                    mention the 2 or 3 year surcharge contract at this offering. What
                    they don't realize is that once I send them their $125.00 I've
                    entered into another contract. And with that. Oh, by the way, to
                    maintain your driver's license you are obligated to pay a surcharge
                    in the amount of so and so or we will revoke your license. Well,
                    I'll just beat them to the punch and tell them in the reinstatement
                    letter that not only do I want your offer I want you to go ahead and
                    show it revoked because I don't want it back period. I get my car
                    out of the shop on July 1st and I'm pulling my license plates and
                    turning them in canceling all contracts with the Dept of Motor
                    Vehicles. I will then present a copy of my certificate of title and
                    my sales contract as showing my 2003 stratus has been paid in full
                    and I demand my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin since the State
                    no longer has a contract with the agent myself and the State. I'm
                    trying to set up an affidavit showing that my auto is for private
                    purposes only and not for hire. I'm still working on this.

                    _______________

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 14, 2007
                        At 10:52 AM 6/11/2007 +0100, you wrote:

                        Dear Friends,

                        I had a thought about how to overcome the problem with the acceptance of
                        the World Passport in many Countries.
                        A solution could be to create a new official State.
                        Is this possible?
                        I am looking forward to your thoughts.
                        Best wishes

                        Mark

                        Hello everybody,

                        There is such a "beast" already!
                        Visit the web page of "David-Wynn: Miller and learn the "in the truth"
                        technology. The "World passport" concept is another fiction/illusion and it
                        is not established. In order for you to create another "State" you need a
                        police force, legal set up and jail set up. If you can do all three, you
                        have a state. But why would you do that when it is in place already in the
                        Hague. I am talking about the ICC aka International Criminal Court and the
                        World Court. The ICC serves those who don't have police, legal and jail system.

                        Thanks
                        :Andrew: Szell
                      • Dr.M MLM
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 15, 2007
                          hi dear .
                          for one who will like to drop down all his US documents will need to get
                          another passport for a nother national country, while the concept here of
                          the WSA is a general govenment of all smaller govenment, its a government of
                          being HUMAN , being CITIZEN of planet eart.

                          so for those who would like to be apply and wait the approval from WSA , go
                          on on this mission in life.

                          relocatign to another country mainly depends on investing money and also on
                          connections.

                          carring DUAL passport is allowed in many countries thus take this chance.
                          other thing every one need to consider, that if you let down your US
                          documents then you become HOME LESS, no schools accept your children ,
                          nighther no hospital accept you and the family.

                          alot of considerations we need to attend to when any want to do next step.
                          best this is make money to invest it some where when one grow old then you
                          can live a retirment life out of this inhuman place.

                          DR M

                          On 6/13/07, marlborosounds <marlborosounds@...> wrote:

                          > Well I would do a little research first to find out what country and
                          > the local banks that are in debt to the usa or if its a offshore
                          > american bank. Dont be fooled because its out of the usa. Honestly
                          > leave some in any bank, and place the remaining in a swiss gold fund.
                          > And then draw on it when you need. Alot of traps are hidden in western
                          > banks.

                        • Dr.M MLM
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jun 15, 2007
                            hi andres
                            hi mark.
                            it would be easier for the WSA to open more regional offices in many areas arround the wourld to be more present and more convencing to national countries to accept us flying, i see this should both efforts. the citizens and the WSA GVNMT.

                            WSA sould meet some Good effort to gain respect in the Ntional bodies, coz its a fact that the National bodies are the power on the grouds , they should feel we are the father and they are the sons. they are the Excutives and we the legislatives.

                            which some thing that UNITED nation failed to do coz of the presssure falling from GIANT countries.

                            WSA please think about it .
                            DR M

                            Message 13 of 29 , Jun 15, 2007
                              Robert,

                              You are the first I have heard of that is making efforts in this department. I applaud your work, and it certainly is work isnt it?
                              I'm keeping this message to help me plan what I need to do when I get to that "tentacle of government strangulation"! Thanks for the roadmap!

                              How ironic that one has to "woirk" to get out from under the enslavement of government "benefit programs"!
                              I personally find no benefit to maintaining "citizenship" in my birth country's corporation, and in fact, since I have been putting in efforts to disconnect from it, I am happier, feel more alive and with purpose, and actually have more money!

                              Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

                              I'm running away to join a different circus

                              > Just a heads up... consider the debt load of the US... do you
                              really want to keep your limited resources in a US bank? I'd get the
                              funds deposited in a Panama/ Costa Rica/ Channel Islands bank
                              account..

                              > perhaps some of the members of this place would like to check out
                              http://www.sovereignlife.com/kickstart.html and consider not being a
                              citizen of any particular country.. or perhaps you want to declare
                              yourself freeman on the land..

                              > google video has a video called " Bursting Bubbles of Government
                              Deception. I'd drop a link here but I am behind corp firewall and
                              they surf control almost every site on the net other than Yahoo
                              mail.

                              > Robert Menard presents the lecture and is a bit arogant, but he
                              has successfully thumbed the nose of the Government of Canada
                              Corporation, and continues to educate the population how to
                              disengauge from the International Maritime and Admiralty Law chains
                              we all suffer from. I've met Robert personally several times.

                              > I personally just found this world passport thing, and have to
                              read some more about it before I decide it is worth the time and
                              efforts. If I could have this as identification and surrender all
                              government issued ID, then I can actually gain the freedom I am
                              looking for from the government control.

                              > Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

                              > I'm running away to join a different circ>
                              > Tim, on July 1st I will be cancelling my bank account. It's an
                              FDIC bank like most of them are and I don't want any part of the
                              Federal Corporation offer of contracts. I've lost my driver's
                              license to a DWI (suspended) for 2 years. I wrote the Dept of Public
                              Safety after they tried to make me an offer of paying the $125.00
                              reinstatement fee 2 years ahead of time. Of course, they don't
                              mention the 2 or 3 year surcharge contract at this offering. What
                              they don't realize is that once I send them their $125.00 I've
                              entered into another contract. And with that. Oh, by the way, to
                              maintain your driver's license you are obligated to pay a surcharge
                              in the amount of so and so or we will revoke your license. Well,
                              I'll just beat them to the punch and tell them in the reinstatement
                              letter that not only do I want your offer I want you to go ahead and
                              show it revoked because I don't want it back period. I get my car
                              out of the shop on July 1st and I'm pulling my license plates and
                              turning them in canceling all contracts with the Dept of Motor
                              Vehicles. I will then present a copy of my certificate of title and
                              my sales contract as showing my 2003 stratus has been paid in full
                              and I demand my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin since the State
                              no longer has a contract with the agent myself and the State. I'm
                              trying to set up an affidavit showing that my auto is for private
                              purposes only and not for hire. I'm still working on this.

                              Vatican

                              _______________
                              > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
                              security of spyware protection.
                              > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

                              "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                              For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

                              Yahoo! Groups Links

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                  Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                  (Yahoo! ID required)

                              <*> To change settings via email:
                                  mailto:WorldCitizen-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                  mailto:WorldCitizen-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                            • Gary Shepherd
                              Message 14 of 29 , Jun 15, 2007

                                Hi

                                I thought Mr. Davis and his comrades had already done that, back in the 1950s.

                                Gary

                                Gary K. Shepherd

                                Senior Library Specialist

                                Government Documents

                                Morris Library, SIU Carbondale , IL

                                618-536-2163

                                  > Just a heads up... consider the debt load of the US... do you
                                  really want to keep your limited resources in a US bank? I'd get the
                                  funds deposited in a Panama/ Costa Rica/ Channel Islands bank
                                  account..

                                  > perhaps some of the members of this place would like to check out
                                  http://www.sovereignlife.com/kickstart.html and consider not being a
                                  citizen of any particular country.. or perhaps you want to declare
                                  yourself freeman on the land..

                                  > google video has a video called " Bursting Bubbles of Government
                                  Deception. I'd drop a link here but I am behind corp firewall and
                                  they surf control almost every site on the net other than Yahoo
                                  mail.

                                  > Robert Menard presents the lecture and is a bit arogant, but he
                                  has successfully thumbed the nose of the Government of Canada
                                  Corporation, and continues to educate the population how to
                                  disengauge from the International Maritime and Admiralty Law chains
                                  we all suffer from. I've met Robert personally several times.

                                  > I personally just found this world passport thing, and have to
                                  read some more about it before I decide it is worth the time and
                                  efforts. If I could have this as identification and surrender all
                                  government issued ID, then I can actually gain the freedom I am
                                  looking for from the government control.

                                  > Cheers.. Timothy-Keith: Randles

                                  > I'm running away to join a different circ>
                                  > Tim, on July 1st I will be cancelling my bank account. It's an
                                  FDIC bank like most of them are and I don't want any part of the
                                  Federal Corporation offer of contracts. I've lost my driver's
                                  license to a DWI (suspended) for 2 years. I wrote the Dept of Public
                                  Safety after they tried to make me an offer of paying the $125.00
                                  reinstatement fee 2 years ahead of time. Of course, they don't
                                  mention the 2 or 3 year surcharge contract at this offering. What
                                  they don't realize is that once I send them their $125.00 I've
                                  entered into another contract. And with that. Oh, by the way, to
                                  maintain your driver's license you are obligated to pay a surcharge
                                  in the amount of so and so or we will revoke your license. Well,
                                  I'll just beat them to the punch and tell them in the reinstatement
                                  letter that not only do I want your offer I want you to go ahead and
                                  show it revoked because I don't want it back period. I get my car
                                  out of the shop on July 1st and I'm pulling my license plates and
                                  turning them in canceling all contracts with the Dept of Motor
                                  Vehicles. I will then present a copy of my certificate of title and
                                  my sales contract as showing my 2003 stratus has been paid in full
                                  and I demand my Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin since the State
                                  no longer has a contract with the agent myself and the State. I'm
                                  trying to set up an affidavit showing that my auto is for private
                                  purposes only and not for hire. I'm still working on this.

                                • frankie kase
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jun 19, 2007
                                    Hi to all

                                    to gain the world passport ,the governments have sensetivity on the Authentication
                                    of the documents ,Well their worries may be true ,
                                    What if the world citizen asked the INTERPOLE or FBI for checking and ratify
                                    the documents of the world citizen members .
                                    in this case a fee could be added to the total fee of the passport for the charge of the
                                    FBI .

                                    Would be glad if the anyone respond or express their ideas.

                                    Frank

                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jun 22, 2007
                                      hi dear.

                                      i guess this is a good Idea,,,but letsunder stand what is interpole, interpol is only an order inforcer and it has no power with out the any local police order to be international.
                                      in the case of WSA passport ,the non easy acceptance is based on 2 basics:
                                      1-they believe on land support man and not vice versa. (question: where are you from)
                                      2-when neeed to travel , then where shal i deport you if i dont like you conduct???

                                      this is where all govenments and airlines do against any travel document and not only WSA travel document.
                                      i give you another example:
                                      eygpt has been issuing travel documents for the palestinian refugees since 1967, and what is funny about this document is that a cariier of such now cant go back to eygpt with this document and this is wriited and documented inside the Book of this passport.

                                      so the law on this earth becoming funny and we should go back to old ages to live peacful life.

                                      DR M

                                      it can be replaced by another tactics.
                                      if the

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jun 23, 2007
                                        Interpol is an organization of police officials. To allow them to
                                        decide who can get a World Passport is to defeat the whole point of
                                        the idea, which is that ANYONE is entitled to travel, no matter if
                                        any government or police official likes it or not. To grant such
                                        power to the American FBI is to allow the American government to
                                        decide who can travel and who cannot. If the only way to get a World
                                        Passport is to satisfy the FBI that you "deserve" one, you might as
                                        well apply for an American passport instead.

                                        --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, frankie kase <frankiekase@...>
                                        wrote:

                                        > Hi to all
                                        >
                                        > to gain the world passport ,the governments have sensetivity on
                                        the Authentication
                                        > of the documents ,Well their worries may be true ,
                                        > What if the world citizen asked the INTERPOLE or FBI for
                                        checking and ratify
                                        > the documents of the world citizen members .
                                        > in this case a fee could be added to the total fee of the
                                        passport for the charge of the
                                        > FBI .
                                        >
                                        > Would be glad if the anyone respond or express their ideas.
                                        >
                                        > Frank
                                        >

                                        > Gary Shepherd <gshepher@...> wrote:
                                        > Hi
                                        > I thought Mr. Davis and his comrades had already done that, back
                                        in the 1950s.
                                        > Gary
                                        >
                                        > Gary K. Shepherd
                                        > Senior Library Specialist
                                        > Government Documents
                                        > Morris Library, SIU Carbondale, IL
                                        > 618-536-2163
                                        >

                                        > ---------------------------------

                                        less, sign up for your free account today.

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jun 25, 2007
                                          Hi to all
                                          First of all thanks to DR,M
                                          by very precise definition
                                          In respect to Dr,M ,So there are two specific steps that the world government
                                          can act 1)preparing the land  2) Ask for the international authority for verification
                                          of the world citizens documents.
                                          Basically finding land is not easy since all are  under different  governments and countries.
                                          However lately the man-made islands are going to be built in different places such as (Palm island)located
                                          in persian Gulf,
                                          why the world government doesn't ask the citizen to donate for building a man -mad island
                                          in this case within 3 years the world government could own a place and the travellers could easily address where it is .(I know even it may have contrary with the basic principal of the world government but better than sit and do nothing)
                                          I think if it happend then the world government doesn't need even any verifications from Interpole or any international organizations.
                                          once again thanks for Dr,M ideas and supports.

                                          regards

                                          In respect to tzendaro ,
                                          I had no intention  by addressing the F.B.I as a verification resource.
                                          As you read I first talked about Interpole.
                                          I just want to boost the world passport and the  term and condition in the world

                                          Second ,since the world government doesn't have a land ,all it's documment in releavant to the citizens  MAY be write off as a fake document
                                           I would not say the world govenment is not true  but at this time the verification of citizen's documents is very crucial .
                                          it could be verified by any international organization such as UN
                                          but i don't think they have time to do this .

                                          I also politely ask you to take it easy about my nationality since i can travell most of the countries.
                                          and doesn't need to be American neither attend to be .

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Apr 2, 2009
                                            You can go to the online web page  http://www.worldgovernment.org/ and on the left click passport or also application forms.  Simply follow the instructions.

                                            Regards,

                                            Andrew

                                            De: Andres Espino <ima_very_cool_ cowboy@yahoo. com>
                                            Objet: Re: [WorldCitizen] Re:Travel with World Passport
                                            À: WorldCitizen@ yahoogroups. com
                                            Date: Vendredi 27 Mars 2009, 3h33

                                            This is another example of the World Passport being accepted on a "case by case" basis.

                                            I personally know more than one Nigerian who has traveled as far as Ivory coast with the World Passport, and I know one holder from Cameroon who told me he has traveled even as far as Morocco with it on business one time.

                                            In all honesty, I was never told whether there was also "dash" involved.. something common to West Africa.

                                            Of course West Africa is trying to give precedence to the ECOWAS passport since it was created to overcome West African travel problems.

                                            Andrew

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Apr 3, 2009
                                              Dear Sir,

                                              I would like to know that which are the countries have accepted the world passport.

                                              Regards

                                              Ravi

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Apr 3, 2009
                                                the acceptability or otherwise of the World Passport should be viewed right now, as  a major violation of universal protocol.  Members who have travelled recently should intimate others who intend to, and such gross violatility should be addressed with adequate pressure on those countries are indulged in this, without risking the vulnerability of each countries sovereignty.  Meanwhile, the World Passport issuing authority must stay in touch with members and keep the information readily available when members apply, as we see on the website, some countries have not accepted the passport for years, we need an update., so that we can mount the pressure needed as soon as possible, we have the tools to do this in a civilized manner.

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Apr 7, 2009
                                                  Dear Ravi,

                                                  Eight countries or jurisdictions have given "de jour" or 100% acceptance of the world passport.  You can see them and read the official letters here
                                                  OFFICIAL LETTERS

                                                  Over 150 countries have accepted the World Passport on a "Case by Case" basis, since 1953.  People send in photos of their visa stamps in the World Passport and many are shown on the official website here  VISAS

                                                  Click one of the tiny numbers after the country to view a photo of that visa.

                                                  Regards,

                                                  Andrew

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Apr 4, 2011
                                                    Dear Honorable Members,
                                                    I have some questions
                                                    1- How to get world passport?
                                                    2- What is the benefit of having world passport?
                                                    3- I want to visit different countries and i also want to migrate in a good country but i know that i will not get visa of any good country due to my current nationality (I am Pakistani).
                                                    4- Please guide me what can i do in this situation??

                                                    your help will be highly appreciated

                                                    Thanks & Regards,
                                                    Imran Yousaf
                                                  • Louis ...
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Aug 15 4:48 PM
                                                      A few years ago I took an SS-4 application (that's for an E.I.N.# ) and remolded it a little and sent it along with a cover letter explaining that I'm applying for said number Under Duress as many banks demand either a social security number or an I.T.I.N./E.I.N. number even though there is no law saying that someone MUST have those numbers to open bank accounts. Also in the section asking for my social security number in that application I simply write " N/A" (not applicable). I also take along a legal notice stating that there is no law requiring me to have a social security number.
                                                      I also applied for a Voter Registration card and in the section asking for the last four numbers of my social security number I leave that section blank.
                                                      I also went some years ago to the social security number with my I.D. and asked for a letter stating that I DO NOT have a social security number (the worker looked at me funny, took my I.D. and went out to the back and a few minutes later came back surprised saying "You don't have a social security number". She couldn't believe that an American who's parents and grandparents were all born here for generations didn't have a social security number.
                                                      Then I take all of those documents to the banks and open up my accounts. When the banker asks for my social security number I just state that I don't have one and that I know what he's really asking for, which is a "Unique Identifying Number" (that's the bankers actual term for the number they want which is simply a number that is unique to you and nobody else has it) and that by law they are obliged to use any of the other numbers I produced (my World Passport number, my E.I.N., my Voter Registration Card number).
                                                      One banker wasn't savvy on working around this and had another department on the telephone while he was trying to open my account and the other department said I need a social security number. Then the banker said I need to get a social security number to open an account. I told him that I'm NOT going to apply for a social security number just to open a bank account. He then said to come back in a few days as he's going to contact the old supervisor there in that branch whom was transferred to another branch. So I went back a few weeks later and spoke with the same banker and sat at his desk again and this time he was a bit more savvy, went to the back like three times while doing my process, and ended up opening my account, handed me my start-up checkbook and said I should get my bank debit card within 10 business days. A few days later I got my bank debit card and all I used was the aforementioned I.D.'s. NO DRIVERS LICENSE NOR SOCIAL
                                                      SECURITY NUMBER.
                                                      I have no problem answering any questions that I can and I can also upload the two legal documents that state that there are no laws in this country that require someone to have a social security number to either work or open bank accounts. As a matter of fact, those legal documents clearly state that it is unlawful and illegal for either an employer or banker to DEMAND a social security number from someone and punishable by 10 years prison AND $250,000 fine.

                                                      P.S. In the future please send me any questions you may have of me directly to the forum here and not via private messages.

                                                      Subject: World Passport
                                                      To: "louis.ny2001@..." <louis.ny2001@...>
                                                      Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013, 6:27 PM

                                                      Hi,
                                                      learn you that you used your passport to open an account
                                                      form the forum. Exactly which branch did you go to, and did
                                                      you provide any other documents like a Drivers License or
                                                      Social Security Card or number? I tried PNC Bank in Akron,
                                                      Ohio located on Exchange Street unsuccessfully two and a
                                                      half years ago with a Word Passport and World Identity Card.
                                                      I had no other documents at the time. Actually, They opened
                                                      a personal and business account after explaining everything
                                                      about it and proving banking regulations, but then they
                                                      closed it two weeks later do to some obscure HLS process
                                                      that the bank account representative could not get a clear
                                                      answer
                                                      on. I am sure it was the SSN. That same banks allows Amish
                                                      people to open an account with essentially what looks like a
                                                      non-photo business card issue by them. LOL What a
                                                      disparity...
                                                      Maybe
                                                      knowing where and how exactly you did it may help me be
                                                      successful where I once failed. I am glad you had the
                                                      courage to go in and apply for an account; too many do not
                                                      try. Regards,
                                                      C.A. Rhasiatry, BBA, BMET, BSEE,
                                                      CPNE.World
                                                      Citizen
                                                      NOTICE:This communication, including any
                                                      attachment(s) is limited to
                                                      the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. It may
                                                      contains private and
                                                      confidential Information. All other persons,
                                                      either natural. artificial, political, private,
                                                      public, governmental, international,
                                                      representative, investigative, informative, or otherwise are
                                                      prohibited from any review, disclosure, or distribution
                                                      thereof, without my written authorization; and, moreover
                                                      violators may be sued to the full extent of
                                                      law. All rights are hereby reserved. NOTICE TO
                                                      PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO AGENT. NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO
                                                      PRINCIPLE.
                                                    • paulhawkmaster
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Jun 7, 2014

                                                        Is it still possible to get a World Passport?

                                                        You may apply for the World Passport by visiting the World Service Authority (WSA) website at www.worldservice.org

                                                        An application form may be printed at www.worldservice.org/appform.html

                                                        We thank you for your interest and support of the human rights work of the WSA.

                                                      • theophile tagne