Re: Hi from Switzerland

  • deogratiaskayumba2000
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 3:59 AM
      Hi every one, i really appreciate the wise advises given by mr
      anderson T. concernning scammers. i my self was subject of request
      from scammers from Cote d'ivore , Benin and Nigeria asking for my
      assistance to help them in a Business transfer of a Huge sum of
      money from a dormant account of a ceratin Glenn cederag who passed
      away with all his familly and left behind US$11.000.000(million). I
      was nearly convinced myself by the fact that they produced genuine
      supporting document in the name of the person such original bank
      statement, certicate of birth and company registration document of
      the same late Mr Cederhag G. I just escaped from the deal by short
      as i nearly spent Euros 3,000 to assist with the transfer into my
      account. The process just became confused as just too much water
      came over the bridge. Lastly i could find that they were scammers.
      I am so happy for these advices.
      take care.
      Deogratias K.

      --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "Taofeek Anderson Tiamiyu"
      <tbaba2k@...> wrote:

      > --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "Claudia" <claudiat_strebel@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everybody, I am new, just joined, and wanted to send a big
      Hello
      > > from Switzerland where I currently live and work as a writer and
      > > journalist.
      > >
      > > Looking forward to the most interesting mail exchange of this
      very
      > > interesting group.
      > >
      > > Claudia
      > >
      > Hi Claudia and all WC Members,
      > This is my first time of replying to messages posted in this
      group, lol
      > I can sniff some goons in this group who are ready to scam anyone
      that
      > fall foolish enough to their spam. Never give room to personal
      > messages to be sent to your inbox. There are some scrupulous
      elements
      > whose interest are to use what they have or what they know to get
      > their pathetic desire. 30% of members of this group are less
      concerned
      > of world government, their intention is to scandalously use the
      world
      > passport, which is an abuse on the world government in general.
      Had it
      > been the world passport is acceptable worldwide or in some
      > economically sound country, many would have in possession of the
      world
      > passport and use it to cause havoc on others. I implore wise ones
      in
      > this group to adhere to this:
      >
      > Never share full information about your self to anyone over the
      > internet.
      > Do not send an invitation letter (Embassy Use)
      > Your account information.
      > Banking details.
      > Social Security Number.
      > Credit card information.
      > Partake in any business related issues over the internet.
      > Last but not the least dont give your private phone number to them
      > (scammer)because they'll call you and cook up a story "fortune
      would
      > soon be at your doorstep if you can do this or that" lol, scammers
      > are "wicked"
      >
      > Regards
      > Anderson T.

    • Sylvie Niombo
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 10:30 PM
        Are you familiar with Pygmies?
         Pygmies are an indigenous people who make up a minority in Congo-Brazzaville, and in other countries in central Africa , more generally. They live in the forest and in villages segregated from the Bantu majority.

        For years the Congo ’s Pygmies have lived in poverty and remain to this day a hunting-gathering people. Women and children are commonly the most vulnerable. As such, women have no access to health or social services; to education; are without birth certificates; have no land; and are often neglected from development programmes on a whole.

        Since 2006, the process of developing a bill aimed at the indigenous of the Congo has been set in motion. AZUR Développement [Development] has joined L’Association pour la Défense des Droits des Peuples Autochtones (ADDPA) in Congo-Brazzaville to launch the campaign for the recognition of pygmy or indigenous rights so the bill on indigenous people may be voted by Parliament in 2007.

         Read more on this blog: http://pygmiescongobrazza.blogspot.com/

        Regards,
        Sylvie Niombo
        AZUR Development
        www.azurdev.org

      • mokhtar_bekar
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 5 3:21 PM
          me to am loking to know more people from all the world , if think
          that u have the same idea.

          i wait ...for your answer