Perpetual Travelers here?

  • jamesinqatar2002
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
      Are there any Perpetual Travelers or Five Flag Theory Followers here?

      ~JITW
      www.TheProfessionalAdventurer.com
    • JonahDawson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2007
        In a message dated 01/02/2007 9:21:24 PM Central Standard Time, jamesinqatar2002@... writes:

        Are there any Perpetual Travelers or Five Flag Theory Followers here?

        ~JITW
        www.TheProfessionalAdventurer.com

        Could you explain what is a Five Flag Theory Follower?

        Thanks, Jack
      • rr23rr
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "jamesinqatar2002"
          <jamesinqatar2002@...> wrote:
          >Yes, I am here. What you are interested in ?

          rr

          > Are there any Perpetual Travelers or Five Flag Theory Followers
          here?

          > ~JITW
          > www.TheProfessionalAdventurer.com

        • olakunle olasehinde
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
            wrote:

            > Are there any Perpetual Travelers or Five Flag
            > Theory Follow,,,,,,
            PLS CAN YOU HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE
            INFORMATION ON TRAVELERS.
            PLS HELP WORLD SERVICE AUTHORITY.
            THANK YOU AND I WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
            W.S.A.FAMILY.
            THIS MY POSTAL ADDRESS: FOREIGN LANGUAGE
            DEPT.P.O.BOX 14221,U-I,POST-OFFICE,IBADAN,OYO-STATE
            NIGERIA WEST-AFRICA.
            OR....P.O.BOX 975,OSOGBO TOWN OSUN-STATE NIGERIA.
            YOURS
            BABATUNDE OLASEHINDE
            MOBILE-PHONE-NO.-+234-8033519247

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • george tzindaro
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
                 The perpetual traveler option is getting harder each year. The European countries now only allow a total of six months per year within the entire area. A number of central American countries have established the same system. You can no longer just go across a border for a few days and then return for another three months. And if you are American the USA will not renew your passport outside the country unless you have legal residence in the other country. If your official residence is still at a mail drop in America you must send in your passport from the States for renewal. And if you live outside the States, you must show a tax return receipt to renew your passport. the perpetual traveler will soon be a thing of the past except for those with two passports.

              jamesinqatar2002 <jamesinqatar2002@...> wrote:

              Are there any Perpetual Travelers or Five Flag Theory Followers here?

              ~JITW
              www.TheProfessionalAdventurer.com

              "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

              For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:WorldCitizen-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:WorldCitizen-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • jamesinqatar2002
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 14, 2007
                > Could you explain what is a Five Flag Theory Follower?
                >
                > Thanks, Jack

                Here ya go Jack, this is an overview of the Perpetual Tourist FIVE
                FLAGS lifestyle:

                1. Passport and Citizenship – Your passport will reflect a
                citizenship for a country of your choice – but one that is basically
                unconcerned about the activities of its offshore citizens. This move
                will help to ease "red-tape" as you travel around the world.

                2. Business Base – These are the places you'll make your money! This
                will probably be different from where you live – a country that
                allows you to incorporate a company by phone or Internet,
                confidentially. This country will also require minimal reports and
                have little or no taxes.

                3. Domicile – Basically, a tax haven where the wealthy enjoy good
                communication and creativity, inexpensive living, easy access, fun
                and excitement, and little fear of social unrest. This place should
                also be near or within one of your favorite playgrounds.

                4. Asset Haven – This is a place where you'll keep your cash --a
                place where you can anonymously (by proxy) manage your assets,
                securities and business affairs and be able to access it remotely.

                5. Playgrounds – Places where you spend your time. Anything goes!
                Enjoy sex, gambling, legal smoke, guns, rocket launchers and bungee
                jumping to your heart's content – without the threat of western
                morals interfering with your fun! (Your playground can also be your
                domicile.)

                ~JITW
                www.TheProfessionalAdventurer.com
              • ro-esp
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 23, 2007
                  > 2. Business Base – These are the places you'll make your money!

                  Natural persons are not allowed to make money come into existence-anywhere
                  his
                  > will probably be different from where you live – a country that
                  > allows you to incorporate a company by phone or Internet,
                  > confidentially. This country will also require minimal reports and
                  > have little or no taxes.
                  >
                  > 3. Domicile – Basically, a tax haven where the wealthy enjoy good
                  > communication and creativity, inexpensive living, easy access, fun
                  > and excitement, and little fear of social unrest. This place should
                  > also be near or within one of your favorite playgrounds.
                  >
                  > 4. Asset Haven – This is a place where you'll keep your cash --a
                  > place where you can anonymously (by proxy) manage your assets,
                  > securities and business affairs and be able to access it remotely.
                  >
                  > 5. Playgrounds – Places where you spend your time. Anything goes!
                  > Enjoy sex, gambling, legal smoke, guns, rocket launchers and bungee
                  > jumping to your heart's content – without the threat of western
                  > morals interfering with your fun! (Your playground can also be your
                  > domicile.)

                  okay so five-flaggers are the ultimate egoistic antisocial assholes, which you
                  probably won't find on this list
                  groetjes, Ronaldo

                  --
                  http://www.esperanto.net