Re: [WorldCitizen] Re: ** Getting organized **

  • Dr. Motaz
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2006
      hi dignities and friends.

      i advice the legal department of the WSA to approach the UNITED nations and give them assurance to cooperate with UN to inform them when the issue passports:
      1- this will give access to US and europe to double check the names if they are black listed.
      2- WSA then request for a printed request on page one that this is a recognized passport by the UN and in case of any act of the holder thus plz return him or her to original birth place known to UN and written on passport.
      3- money talks dear dignities , if we get our movement in to human charites to non political , non religuose organization then we become more WORLD accpeted.
      4- when volanteers needed for humna projects plz , put a condition that our memebers use WSA (UN SUPPORTED passports) so our Passport get more Known world wide on ports and immigration desks.
      5- plz organize a quarter year event to celebrate , attend and raise money that would be not touched by us , but we invite UN organizations to send a representative to recieve it and UN then get to USE it.
      ______________ALL THIS CAN START IF OUR WSA GOVERNMENT THINK OF THE CITIZENS NEEDS AND RIGHT other wise this government will remain like any 3rd world governemnt that have no enough plans for its own citizens.

      GOD BLESSS ALL.

      DR M

      On 10/30/06, aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:

      I think it is high time we get organized. Many imigration tought the
      WSA passport exist as there is not country or its own.
      I have made many research online . Many people says the passport is
      issue to terrorist ( Is it a lie ) while others says otherwise.
      But getting organized would make us more possible and become
      reliable and well known.
      Maybe WSA needs to have representative in every country like the UN
      did.

      By then, we the world citizen passport holder can know ourself
      within our country and also there wont be discrimination in USA port
      of entry and any other country.

      Please, the president and other dignities of WORLD SERVICE
      AUTHOURITY, try to do something in timely manner.

      WSA has come a long way...... it need to be made known and face the
      relialities.

      Thank you.
      Jacob O.
      www.prudenthost.com
      - Nigeria

      World Citizen Forum Moderator:

      Please note that the World Passport is issued to any human being who applies and properly completes the application procedures. Every human being has a right to freedom of travel as has been reaffirmed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the UN Charter, Articles 55 and 56.

      A terrorist or criminal would not want to carry a WSA(R) World Passport as the passport sets you apart as a human rights educator and human rights activist.

      --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "lindley couronne"
      <lindleydou@...> wrote:

> [...]

      > >and/or religions do not come out and proclaim themselves so
      readily
      > >and yet have a controlling foot in every major corporate and
      political
      > >door in the world.
      > >
      > >World Citizenry will have to move surreptitiously.
      > >Let it grow until there are controlling groups in every country.
      > >
      > >In simple terms: you use feminine (discreet) methodology and
      > >not obvious masculine strategy.
      > >I.E. you don't shout about it on the rooftops
      > >(and make an easy target to be shot down)
      > >Things must be done in secret.
      > >If you hadn't noticed but more oppression and control is being
      > >instigated globally, and this is not a conspiracy theory,
      > >but obvious fact, so the notion of the World Citizen is the
      opposite
      > >pole of any controlling government. So they will want to stop you.
      > >
      > >To make it even more simpler:
      > >George Bush was never voted in by the "masses"
      > >The election game is a farce to keep the masses entertained,
      > >and to keep alive the delusion that 'the people' have some say
      > >in how the government is formed.
      > >This has never been the case.
      > >Government and its leaders are formed surreptitiously,
      > >with a lot of money being moved back and forwards.
      > >
      > >If you want World Citizenry to work you are going to
      > >have to face this above reality and also follow the same
      > >exact strategy of getting things in place.
      > >Although, unless there a few rich business people on this list,
      > >the funds are going to be short, so the 'spirit' of the idea
      > >will have to be far stronger than any monetary basis.
      > >
      > >There is also this slightly bad habit of thinking in parochial
      terms.
      > >Although you may only be living in one area of the planet,
      > >there is a danger of thinking that's how everyone else
      > >around the world thinks. Which is the never the case.
      > >World Citizenry is not North American, nor is it African, nor is
      it
      > >Christian etc.
      > >If you are able to travel around the world it is highly
      recommended,
      > >just to snap out of such a mindset.
      > >
      > >World Citizenry is not about religion, although should accept all
      > >religions.
      > >World Citizenry is not about race, although must accept all
      nations
      > >and races.
      > >Keep it simple:
      > >The Planet Earth is your country, and to do good is your religion.
      > >
      > >So:
      > >
      > >1) Get organized (in every country)
      > >2) Do it in secret (as much as possible) until strong enough.
      > >3) And yes, "Think Global, act local"
      > >
      > >Ps. I put myself forward for the 'British' (however much I dislike
      > >this word)
      > >wing or membership board of World Citizenry. :-)
      > >

      > >::::
      > >

      > >"I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is

      Dr.M
      associate V-team  partner
      Disclaimer:
      This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of QI Ltd and/or its group of companies ("QI Group") shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the QI Group, and the QI Group accepts no responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
    • Loris De Gaspari
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2006
        Dear Dr. Motaz
        from which country are you writing?
        My idea is that in each country we have to organize a meeting of the citizens to keep
        informed and linked the citizens. Are you european?
        Hear from you soon.
        Loris

        Il giorno 30/ott/06, alle ore 08:55, Dr. Motaz ha scritto:

        hi dear brother of italy and hi to citizens brothers and sisters.

        ley me ask you, when can we meet???
        i applied to be a citeizen since october 6 , until i get my passport and i IDs i will apply then to world GUARD too.
        then may i ask you mr /miss lores , can we meet regarding your proposal too.
        my private mail is dr.motaz at gmail.com

        my dream is to make a gathering of the world citizen in a big celibaration from around the world. too.

        see you.

        DR M

        On 10/24/06, l.degaspari <l.degaspari@yahoo.it> wrote:

        Hi to everyone, my name is Loris De Gaspari and I've signed in as a World Citizen few days
        ago, after a period of observation of the group and the WSA.
        I agree with you about the organization of citizens, we have to be organized.
        For example, I am Italian, and I would like to know all the World Citizens that reside in
        Italy, that have the World Passport, so we can organize ourself also to request visas, etc.
        I also send a request to the WSA to organize the first elections for the World Government.
        I know that a lot of people that already have a World Passport would like to participate in
        the life of the organization.
        Another aspect that we have to underline is that a lot of our citizens live in countries were
        it's difficult to earn enough money to arrive at the end of the month.
        I'm an entrepreneur, I have societies in 63 countries and I have the possibility to offer a
        job to citizens that are in need.
        If someone know citizens that are in this situation, let me know through a private email, I
        will contact her/him to have a meeting.
        Thanks to everyone.
        Loris De Gaspari

        --
[...]

      • Grigory
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 4, 2006
          *MIRAI*> Is there a board of WSA?

          Welcome to that starting
          World Citizens Community Board
          at ~Grivitation of the Earth~ forum
          http://gri.megasmf.com/vitation/index.php?action=collapse;c=2;sa=collapse;#2 .

          Do not forget to subscribe yourself
          to the _desired_ boards and topics.

          ** Getting organized **
          << http://gri.megasmf.com/vitation/index.php?topic=14.msg15#msg15

          Gri> What do you think about the lessons
          Gri> of demonstrating the power of organized activity -
          Gri> by the 1000 members registrations
          Gri> at the preselected forum in the predefined period ?
        • Grigory
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 7, 2006
            *MIRAI*>> ps. What is the WSA's connection to Japan?
            *MIRAI*>> (as I speak Japanese)
            *MIRAI*>> and who is its leadership?

            WSA's connection to Japan
            << http://gri.megasmf.com/vitation/index.php?topic=59.0

            --
            Best regards, Grigory
            mailto: dataease@...
            Message 5 of 15 , May 26, 2008
              pls i am a member of wsa i resident in italy, pls can will know our self and discuse about this body,i am very happy to meet and have a contact with you.
              pls let me hear from you bye Nic

            • essencelovedavid
              Message 6 of 15 , May 29, 2008

                Getting Organized-
                --It is good to see all the great thoughts at World Citizen and most of all the wonderful spirit behind it.

                Getting Organized never looks complete, because we are already organized and just not taking advantage of  it.

                Our Greatest freedom with a world full of governments is by way of our religious connecting.

                This is just taking advantage of the fact that all is connected in the essence of  The Supreme Creative Life Force of All of Creation.

                World Citizen is and has been my life asperation.

                My contribution now to the outreach of World Citizen is in two parts.

                First let us acknowledge that it is all about relationships.  All that exists is energy and all energy is in relationship. Our most sacred personal intimate relationship is with that Essence Life Force that created us.  Thus, it is vital that we all evolve our own personal religion and share this with each other, with no thought of convincing any one about anything, other than being in ever expanding loving creating together.

                In my personal religion, humanity is our congregation and our earth is our sanctuary, with the universe being our home.  I call this  Mandala  that has no formal organization, as no formal organization of World Citizens is needed now.  Another organization may not be the answer.  A critical mass of self organizing, embracing enlightened self interest and self integrity can create sustainable fulfillment.

                It is about being in small groups with essence love supporting each other's wisdom creating that will evolve us living our highest wisdom.

                The most empowering thing that came through to me is that each of us is actually the Ruler of the World we are the center of.  Now it is about coming together in small groups and essence create.

                I do not know how we can evolve or even stay in evolution unless each of us creates the support of a small group of seven to twelve who are making the commitment and supporting each other in having the benefit of The Ultimate Agreement below.

                Changing our self-destruct direction is not something we do alone.  We do it by gathering in ego role free essence love support for living our highest truth.

                The Ultimate Agreement
                Global Transformation Commitment.

                I PLEDGE TO:

                  Fully participate in an evolving ego free support group
                   I create to support each other having the power of this Pledge:

                1)  Write down a practical plan to create my vision for
                      living my personal contribution to sustainable      prosperity.

                2) Celebrate every day the fact that I am in my perfect,
                    right place for my next stage of growth.

                3)  Each day reflect on how I am loving and accepting myself more,and how I am expressing more love to others.

                4) Consistently engage in activities that develop and  enhance my body, mind, spirit and heart.

                5) Constantly visualize or pray for a world of cooperation and abundance.

                6) Participate regularly in social action for improvement of my community, country and for the healing of nations.

                7)  My greatest commitment is to create an ego free support group and be totally open to  find and receive what ever support I need to fulfill  the above commitment and still love myself even when I am unable to keep this commitment.

                Each of us is the author and it is time for a new story.

                David J. Harris