Re: [WorldCitizen] World Citizen Passport Holder

  • julius daramola
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 31, 2006
      yeah my good friend,
                iam a world passport holder, i base in nigeria lagos state,i have been looking for some of africa so that we can meet to discus together about the passport,were are u now my friend.i want to know u better more than this.my name is DARAMOLA JULIUS OLUTAYO,FROM NIGERIA A WORLD PASSPORT HOLDER.
                THANX U SO MUCH I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR REPLY SOON.

      aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:
      Are you a world passport holder from Africa?

      If you are, please let us know ourself.

      I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
      country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
      contact each other.

      Watch out soon !.

      Thank you.
      Jacob O.
      CEO- www.prudenthost. com

      Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com and
      contact us.

    • george tzindaro
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 31, 2006
           Did you show your World Passport when you entered Spain? Or when you applied for your residence visa? If you did, please tell us your experiences? Did the Spanish immigration officials allow it?

        Arnold Kingslie <akingslie@...> wrote:
        Hi
        i hope fine. I am a World PassPort Holder from Africa living in Spain.
        Thanks
        Alimamy Turay.

        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 31, 2006
             Do either of those countries let you travel on your World Passport? Have you tried to cross the border with it? If you did, what happened?

          john ndu <johnndu2001@...> wrote:
          Dear Jacob,
                           I am a world citizen and also hold the passport issued from the \world service authority. \i am a \nigerian by nationality but i do business in the Republic of Sierra Leone. If you need the informations i will be happy to give you more details.

          May God bless you.
          John Ikechukwu Ndu [00232 40 427227]

          aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:
          Are you a world passport holder from Africa?

          If you are, please let us know ourself.

          I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
          country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
          contact each other.

          Watch out soon !.

          Thank you.
          Jacob O.
          CEO- www.prudenthost. com

          Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com and
          contact us.

        • lanre abikoye
          Message 4 of 26 , Nov 1, 2006
            Daramola,
                   where are u in lagos? i have been seen most of your mail. realy nice to those who belong to world passport, what have exprence about this passport . well u can contact me here ok 08024117191
            lanre.

            aiismart <aiismart@yahoo. com> wrote:
            Are you a world passport holder from Africa?

            If you are, please let us know ourself.

            I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
            country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
            contact each other.

            Watch out soon !.

            Thank you.
            Jacob O.
            CEO- www.prudenthost. com

            Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com and
            contact us.

          • selby charles
            Message 5 of 26 , Nov 1, 2006
              Dear john,
              My name is Charles. im looking to get the world serice passport , can you tell where all you have traveled and where you have had problems using this .
              Best Regards
              Charles

              john ndu <johnndu2001@...> wrote:
[...]

            • john ndu
              Message 6 of 26 , Nov 2, 2006
                Dear Charles,
                                     I have never used the passport to travel to anywhere yet. I just obtained it and stamp the resident on it,but not stamped any visa on it. I hope this has answered your question.
                Thanks and remain bless.
                John

                john ndu <johnndu2001@ yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

              • Tony Bondhus
                Message 7 of 26 , Nov 2, 2006
                  --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "aiismart" <aiismart@...> wrote:
                  > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                  > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                  > contact each other.

                  I'm trying to create a network which will bring work to the poor. Not
                  just another bid on work site, which benefits the companies most by
                  allowing them to find people who work for next to nothing, but rather
                  a collaborative work environment. One which will benefit the workers.

                  You might be interested to take a look at the idea.
                  http://conceivia.com/about-us/world-wide-network/

                  On another subject, the World Citizen Passport needs to be something
                  which a person can only get one passport, no matter how rich they are.
                  It needs to have a way to be positively identified to one person,
                  which is very difficult when you get them by mail order.

                  Also, rather than saying "the President should do this or that", we
                  should all think of ourselves as equals to the President. If you are
                  not in a certain place, then suggest someone who is there do it. If
                  you are in that place, try to do it yourself.

                  Tony

                  A new hope for mankind
                  http://conceivia.com/
                • Abdul Jaleel Abdul-Jabbaar

                    Message 9 of 26 , Nov 3, 2006

                      ok brothers and sisters.

                      here is my brain to youu , lets cooperate.
                      1-plz add you name and mobile no , (if no mobile, HOME)
                      2- list your first name only enough under th area you belong on the map.
                      3- the world is AFRIACA, ASIA , NORTH AMERIACA, South America. australia.
                      4-lets start communicating and campaigning, that for example one place many holders of the WSA pasport go visit one or 2 embassy every month, with individual visits to apply for a visa. even they will refuse , at least they will get to know US , and by time they will give visas im sure.
                      5- mangers or head of any organization , try to use your WSA pasports to fly and take with you 2 or 3 ppl holders of same passport.

                      6- lets do charity gathering in every where arround the world.
                      7-lawyers plz work on this so UNITED nation recognaize our passports.
                      8- presendent of WSA , plz find a meeting to coordinate with UN, to be acknowledged of names of HOLDERS of our WSA passport, so in future they will really feel we are harmless, thus they can RECOGNIZE AND EVEN STAMP OUR PASSPORTS IN ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICES ARROUND THE GLOBE AS CITIZEN OF THE WORLD BUT , THEY STAMP ON OUR PASSPORT 2 OR 3 WORDS TO NOTIFY THAT the holder is born in ( ....contry so and carry dual passports). this way our passport will be easily used and not rejected.

                      CAN WE DO THIS MY FRIENDS.

                      DR MOTAZ

                    • Nicolas Ayemere
                      Message 10 of 26 , Nov 3, 2006
                        HI
                        PLEASE I NEED YOUR MIND,WHEN YOU LAND WITH PASSPORT IN SPAIN, PLESAE WHAT WAS THR REACTION OF THE IMMIGRATION, HOW DID YOU APPLIED FOR RESIDENCE IN SPAIN, I AM FROM NIGERIA PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAIL HOW TO APPLIED IT IN EUROPE, PLEASE CAN YOU WORK WITH WSA PASSPORT IN SPAIN, WHICH AIRLINE DID YOU TAKE.
                        I NEED YOUR REPLIES PLESAE.
                                                       NIK

                          Message 12 of 26 , Nov 3, 2006
                               It isn´t that easy. Under American law, confirmed by several U.S. Supreme Court rulings, American laws apply to anyone on earth, regardless of nationality or location. The U.S. claims the right to capture a person from any country without the knowledge or consent of that countrys´government, and either try them in an American courtroom or simply hold them incommunicado for the rest of their lives without admitting to anyone that they are being held by the U.S. If the U.S. chooses to grant them a trial, they can be convicted regardless of where they were when the alleged crime took place, and after conviction, sentenced to a American prison. If the U.S. does not grant them a trial, it can do whatever it wishes with them. Just being a citizen of some other country or never having been to America is not a defense against being prosecuted in am American courtroom. The reality is that it is not the laws, but the technology, that makes the world a dangerous place for freedom. What we need is a way to counter the ability of the American and eventually any other government, to identify and locate individuals. We need a foolproof way to guarentee anonimity. Anyone should be able to call himself anything he wants to, and there should be no way to prove otherwise. The need for carrying any documentary evidence of ones identity must be abolished and the basic right to travel without having to identify oneself confirmed as inviolable. If asked who you are or where you are from, you should be able to reply, ¨None of your business¨.

                            aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:
                            Are you a world passport holder from Africa?

                            If you are, please let us know ourself.

                            I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                            country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                            contact each other.

                            Watch out soon !.

                            Thank you.
                            Jacob O.
                            CEO- www.prudenthost.com

                            Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost.com and
                            contact us.

                          • JEAN TSHIDIMANINA KABEYA
                            Message 13 of 26 , Nov 4, 2006
                              Bonjour Mr Kayumba,

                                          Je suis ravi que vous soyez parmi les détenteur de ce fameux passeport mondial. Je le possède aussi depuis sept. 2005 en R.D.CONGO, Pays voisin à votre résidence.
                                          Mes compliments!!!

                                           Jean Tshidimanina KABEYA
                                              jetshik@...

                              deogratiaskayumba2000 <deogratiaskayumba2000@...> wrote:
                              Hi everyone. i am so happy for this initiave and I would want to be
                              the first in suppoting it.
                              I am The Holder of WSA passport No 335598. I live in Luska, Zambia.
                              I would want to know and get in touch with other WSA passport
                              holders from Africa.

                              Regards,

                              Mr kayumba Deogratias
                              PO Box 39154 Lusaka
                              Zambia.

                              --- In WorldCitizen@ yahoogroups. com, "aiismart" <aiismart@.. .> wrote:

                              > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                              >
                              > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                              >
                              > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                              > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                              > contact each other.
                              >

                              > Watch out soon !.
                              >
                              > Thank you.
                              > Jacob O.
                              > CEO- www.prudenthost. com
                              >
                              > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com
                              and
                              > contact us.

                            • Francis Olanrewaju Shonubi
                              Message 14 of 26 , Nov 4, 2006
                                AM A MEMBER MYSELF SINCE APRIL 29TH 2005.
                                RESIDENCE IN LAGOS,NIGERIA.
                                HAD EXPERIENCE TRYING TO USE THE W.S.A PASSPORT TO CROSS BENIN.
                                I THINK,W.S.A HAS TO DO MORE IN EDUCATING THE MISSION HOUSE AND
                                EMBASSY ABOUT THE DOCUMENT.
                                W.S.A CITIZEN(S)ALL OVER THE GLOBE EXPERIENCE BITTER EXPERIENCE WITH
                                THE IMMIGRATION AT THE POINT OF ENRY AND ARE BEEN DETAINED AND
                                HUMILIATED.WE ARE REAL AND GOOD CITIZEN OF THE WORLD!!!
                                AM CALLING FOR GLOBAL ENGLIGHTENMENT EXPECIALLY AFRICAN COUNTRIES
                                WHO REGARDS THESE DOCUMENT AS FAKE!!!
                                TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER.
                                REGARDS,
                                FRANCIS.
                                LAGOS,NIGERIA.
                                234 80 244 65024.

                                --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, george tzindaro <tzindaro@...>
                                wrote:

                                > Did you show your World Passport when you entered Spain? Or when
                                you applied for your residence visa? If you did, please tell us your
                                experiences? Did the Spanish immigration officials allow it?

                                > Arnold Kingslie <akingslie@...> wrote: Hi
                                > i hope fine. I am a World PassPort Holder from Africa living in
                                Spain.
                                > Thanks
                                > Alimamy Turay.
                                >
                                > aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:
                                > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                                >
                                > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                                >
                                > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                > contact each other.
                                >
                                > Watch out soon !.
                                >
                                > Thank you.
                                > Jacob O.
                                > CEO- www.prudenthost.com
                                >
                                > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost.com
                                and
                                > contact us.
                                >

                                > ---------------------------------
                                > All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its
                                simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

                                > ---------------------------------
                                > Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-
                                Phone call rates.

                              • Prince Antuka
                                Message 15 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                  Bonjour Mr Jean,

                                  Moi aussi, je suis membre de WorldCitizen depuis 2004. Mais je suis à la recherche de ce fameux passeport. Si quelque'un dans le groupe pouait m'aider à le procurer, ça serait formidable. Surtout pour nous qui sommes dans des pays à haut risque (RDC).

                                  Votre Frère Prince ANTUKA

                                                  jetshik@yahoo. ca

                                  deogratiaskayumba20 00 <deogratiaskayumba20 00@yahoo. fr> wrote:
                                  Hi everyone. i am so happy for this initiave and I would want to be
                                  the first in suppoting it.
                                  I am The Holder of WSA passport No 335598. I live in Luska, Zambia.
                                  I would want to know and get in touch with other WSA passport
                                  holders from Africa.

                                  Regards,

                                  Mr kayumba Deogratias
                                  PO Box 39154 Lusaka
                                  Zambia.

                                  --- In WorldCitizen@ yahoogroups. com, "aiismart" <aiismart@.. .> wrote:

                                  > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                                  >
                                  > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                                  >
                                  > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                  > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                  > contact each other.
                                  >

                                  > Watch out soon !.
                                  >
                                  > Thank you.
                                  > Jacob O.
                                  > CEO- www.prudenthost. com
                                  >
                                  > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com
                                  and
                                  > contact us.

                                • george tzindaro
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                         A notice has been circulated to all immigration checkpoints of the United States informing the immigration officers that a World Service Authority passport is not a valid travel document. I saw a copy of the notice on a bulletin board at a U.S. immigration checkpoint while being questioned in the office about an unrelated matter.

                                    wrote:

                                    > Did you show your World Passport when you entered Spain? Or when
                                    you applied for your residence visa? If you did, please tell us your
                                    experiences? Did the Spanish immigration officials allow it?

                                    > Arnold Kingslie wrote: Hi
                                    > i hope fine. I am a World PassPort Holder from Africa living in
                                    Spain.
                                    > Thanks
                                    > Alimamy Turay.
                                    >
                                    > aiismart wrote:
                                    > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                                    >
                                    > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                                    >
                                    > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                    > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                    > contact each other.
                                    >
                                    > Watch out soon !.
                                    >
                                    > Thank you.
                                    > Jacob O.
                                    > CEO- www.prudenthost.com
                                    >
                                    > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost.com
                                    and
                                    > contact us.
                                    >

                                    > ---------------------------------
                                    > All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its
                                    simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

                                    > ---------------------------------
                                    > Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-
                                    Phone call rates.

                                    "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                                    For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

                                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                                    <*> Your email settings:
                                    Individual Email | Traditional

                                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                                    <*> To change settings via email:
                                    mailto:WorldCitizen-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                    mailto:WorldCitizen-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                    Sponsored Link

                                    Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you waiting for?

                                  • Andrew
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Nov 6, 2006
                                      George is absolutely right! Unfortunately...

                                      Right now the US government is persuing its travelers who may engage
                                      in sex in a foreign county with standards which are against american
                                      law (even if they are legal in that country) and bring the person
                                      back and trying them for a sex crime in the united states. Example
                                      legal age here is minimum of 18 so if someone went and had sex with
                                      a 17yo prostitute in a foreign country (which is legal in many
                                      countries at that age), he would be arrested and brought back and
                                      tried for child molestation. for confirmation about this see
                                      warning to travelers at www.ageofconsent.com

                                      This is true with many other laws as well... failure to pay
                                      financial obligations, taxes, child custody.. the list goes on and
                                      on!

                                      It is a most unfortunate state of affaires.

                                      wrote:

> [...]
                                      > THANX U SO MUCH I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR REPLY SOON.
                                      >

                                      > aiismart <aiismart@...> wrote:
                                      > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                                      >
                                      > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                                      >
                                      > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                      > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                      > contact each other.
                                      >
                                      > Watch out soon !.
                                      >
                                      > Thank you.
                                      > Jacob O.
                                      > CEO- www.prudenthost.com
                                      >
                                      > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost.com
                                      and
                                      > contact us.
                                      >

                                      > ---------------------------------
                                      > Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email
                                      and get things done faster.

                                      > ---------------------------------
                                      > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right

                                    • george tzindaro

                                        warning to travelers at www.ageofconsent.com

                                        wrote:

> [...]
                                        >
                                        > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                        > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                        > contact each other.
                                        >
                                        > Watch out soon !.
                                        >
                                        > Thank you.
                                        > Jacob O.
                                        > CEO- www.prudenthost.com
                                        >
                                        > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost.com
                                        and
                                        > contact us.
                                        >

                                        > ---------------------------------
                                        > Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email
                                        and get things done faster.

                                        > ---------------------------------
                                        > Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right
                                        on the new Yahoo.com

                                        > ---------------------------------

                                        "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                                        Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.

                                      • Aii Smart Solutions
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Nov 9, 2006
                                          can you get a copy of this document for me?
                                          Also I think WSA need to do something very fast regarding the world passport.
                                          It is causing alot of confussion and also alot of immigration denying the passport.
                                          Jacob

                                          wrote:

                                          > Did you show your World Passport when you entered Spain? Or when
                                          you applied for your residence visa? If you did, please tell us your
                                          experiences? Did the Spanish immigration officials allow it?

                                          > Arnold Kingslie wrote: Hi
                                          > i hope fine. I am a World PassPort Holder from Africa living in
                                          Spain.
                                          > Thanks
                                          > Alimamy Turay.
                                          >
                                          > aiismart wrote:
                                          > Are you a world passport holder from Africa?
                                          >
                                          > If you are, please let us know ourself.
                                          >
                                          > I am planing to create a website which would list the names and
                                          > country of the world citizens around the globe . Also how they can
                                          > contact each other.
                                          >
                                          > Watch out soon !.
                                          >
                                          > Thank you.
                                          > Jacob O.
                                          > CEO- www.prudenthost. com
                                          >
                                          > Free webhosting for all WORLD CITIZEN . Visit www.prudenthost. com
                                          and
                                          > contact us.
                                          >

                                          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                          > All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its
                                          simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

                                          > ------------ --------- --------- ---
                                          > Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-
                                          Phone call rates.

                                          "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                                          For more information: www.worldservice. org and info@worldservice. org

                                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                                          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/WorldCitiz en/

                                          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/WorldCitiz en/join
                                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                                          <*> To change settings via email:
                                          mailto:WorldCitizen -digest@yahoogro ups.com
                                          mailto:WorldCitizen -fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                                          http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                                          Sponsored Link

                                          $200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

                                        • Andrew
                                          Message 20 of 26 , Nov 9, 2006
                                            Thanks george!

                                            Unfortunately this is true in the USA for some time. The USA has
                                            the opinion that a valid government must have land and borders.. the
                                            nationalistic approach. These notices are sent periodically.. they
                                            were around when I tried to get back from mexico in 1998. By the
                                            way, the USA will not accept U.N. temporary travel documents
                                            either! Most western european countries and north america hold this
                                            view.

                                            THIS IN NO WAY INVALIDATED THE WORLD PASSPORT! It is a valid travel
                                            document. Unfortunately, the WSA cannot dictate to individual
                                            countries that they must acknowledge the World Passport and
                                            Citizenship. Remember it is the best developed countries who stand
                                            to lose the most if world government is achieved. One country will
                                            no longer be able to hog resources and assets, while others in the
                                            world are forced to live sub standard lives.

                                            I am still talking about democracy. World government must be
                                            democratic in nature and observe human rights (which the USA
                                            frequently does not.. the USA is on the list of human rights
                                            violators by Amnesty International). http://www.amnesty.org

                                            Just bear in mind that the USA will not accept anything other than a
                                            nationally issued passport by a recognized government, and even
                                            then, visas must be approved in advance from many of them. Arrive at
                                            the border with a Mozambique passport and no advance visa and you
                                            will not get in.

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Nov 13, 2006
                                                   I could not get a copy for you since it was an in house memo posted on the wall at the immigration office. You might try writing to the U.S. immigration service and asking them for their official position on the World Passport. The U.S. is by far the worst of all countries when it comes to restricting travel, and I would expect most of the rest of the world to formally accept the concept of open borders long before the U.S. does.