Re: [WorldCitizen]

  • Dayo Adeagbo
    Message 1 of 47 , Jan 30, 2006
      Hello Kabeya,

      This is an orgnisation worth belonging to and i wish you the best of time here.Well i implore you to use your chance to promote peace in your daily activities any where you are,and do not use this privilege to the deteriment of others,be a law abiding citizen and share the love of God with everyone around you know that the world can only thrive when there is peace,use all at your disposal to pursue peace and protect and promote human rights.You welcome to the congregation of the citizens of the world.

      Yous in WSA,

      Dayo.

      JEAN TSHIDIMANINA KABEYA <jetshik@...> wrote:
          Hello,

                  I already became World Citizen with Passport and the ather world documents since 30/12/2005.

                    Thanks to every body.

                     Jean Tshidimanina KABEYA

                      jetshik@...

      This is something i know and will like to know more, God is love and love is the fulfilment of the laws,live for love and fear God.Dayo.

    • Tim Randles
      Message 47 of 47 , Sep 11, 2007
        Does the Signing of the SPP in Montebello Quebec with Mexico and Canada make them US protectorate or US territory?

         If so, then issued or approved passports would be required by the Corporation of the Government of the United States of America of US Citizen AND Mexican AND Canadian Citizens.

        As much as I dislike it, I doubt that the Corporation of the Government of the United States of America accepts or approves the World Passports. I think it is a good idea to own one, and it my be accepted by certain places like Panama, Guatemala, Equador, Cuba, Belize, Venezuela, maybe Costa Rica( Its essentially a US protectorate, that is where the senators and congressmen hide the money they steal from the citizen, go to gamble, and play with the hookers)

        I would be interested in knowing if the Argentinian, Peruvian and ChileanGovt accepts the World Passport as a valid  document

        Cheers.. Tim