Re: Digest Number 389 / masters

  • Roan Carratu
    Message 1 of 126 , Apr 28, 2005
      Admirable logic.

      For a truely democratic form of organization, try

      http://geocities.com/RainForest/Andes/3262/index.htm

      for a self-governance system called Geodemocracy based upon geodesic
      systems, the geometry that nature is based upon. Suspend judgement
      and old ways of thinking as you read it so you can see what is really
      is and not just jump to conclusions. It is on one of my old sites, no
      longer changeable, so it is a little behind current thought on the
      subject, but until I get up a new updated site, it will explain the
      basics.

      The real law of survival is 'adapt or die'. We must find a new way of
      doing things or we will not survive our own past stupidity,
      especially in terms of our social systems.

      Roan Carratu
      worldmind@...
    • Maria Reina
      Message 126 of 126 , Nov 10, 2005

        U.S. JOINED RESOLUTION A/C.3/60/L.28

        Dear Friends

        The United States has joined with other nations in a consensus statement on the resolution calling for one additional week of negotiations next year. We would like to thank U.S. officials for their support of  the United Nations Disability  Convention process and extend our appreciation to those of you  who took the time to encourage the U.S. government to adopt this  position.

        Maria Veronica Reina
        Center for International Rehabilitation
        1900 L Street NW, Suite 500
        Washington, DC 20036