Uruguayan National Police Attacked My House

  • Lestat Claudius De Orleans y Montevideo
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2005
      Merry Meet:

      Last Night, a team of Uruguayan police officers, accompanied by a
      Judge of the First Instance for the Department of Río Negro,
      attacked
      My House, and siezed all documentation in My Possession pretaining
      to the World Service Authority, including My World Passport, as well
      as Escribano-certified copies of Visas and entry stamps that I had
      amassed in My World Passport. Also siezed wree all of My Pesronal
      Papers relating to all of My Personal Affiars, including My bank ATM
      card, and about four hundred and ninty Euros (E490.00EUR) in cash.

      I was then taken to the Commisar of Investigations' Office in Fray
      Bentos, Río Negro, Uruguay, where I was interrogated for seven
      Hours
      regarding My Involvement with the World Service Authority, and My
      Attempt to use My World Passport as identification for the purpose of
      contracting civil matrimony before the laws of Uruguay, at the Peace
      Court in New Berlin, Río Negro, Uruguay. I was told that the
      W.S.A.
      was a "terrorist orginization", and that My W.S.A. Passport and
      materials were "instruments to commit crimes against the State". My
      Repeated attampts to solicit the assistance of legal councel was
      replied with, "you can talk to a lawyer when you are sentenced, if
      you wish to appeal the sentance at that time".

      After about five Hours of interrogation, I was taken to a room,
      where I was shown My Lover and her Mother, both of whom are pregnant,
      who were blindfolded and hog-tied and left on the floor of the room,
      which as brightly lit. The policeman told Me that as soon as I agreed
      to accept repatriation to the United States (which is not possible in
      any event because I am not a United States Citizen), the two women
      would be fined ten thousand Uruguayan Pesos (about five hundred
      United States Dollars), for "assosiating with terrorists", and let go.
      I refused.

      At the end of the interrogation, I was told by the police officer
      who let Me go that I was not to leave the Department of Río Negro
      without written permission. When I asked that My W.S.A. Passport
      (which is My Only form of identification, as I am a stateless person
      without any nationality) and
      personal documents and records be returned, I was told that I would
      have to go before the Judge of the First Instance who ordered the
      attack on My House, plead guilty to the "offences" (which the police
      officer refused to inform Me of just what I had done illegally), with
      which I had been charged, and that what would not be burned
      as "criminal instruments", would be included in the personal property
      sent with Me as luggage on any flight to the United States. My
      Request for a signed receipt for the documents was refused. To this
      date, I have yet to receive a summons to go to the Court of the First
      Instance, nor has the "fiscal" (a Uruguayan District Attorney)
      started any legal action against Me; and every Uruguayan attorney I
      have spoken with has informed Me that the police have violated My
      Human, Personal, and Political Rights, both under the Constitution of
      the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, and under applicable international
      law. Fortunately, My Lover and her Mother were releaced from custody
      about nine Hours after I was, apparantly not too seriously injured,
      apart from bruises to their wrists, ankles, and waists, which were
      caused by the handcuffs and chains used against them by the Uruguayan
      Detectives.

      It is My Request that any interested person send a protest letter to
      the Ministry of the Interior of Uruguay, as well as to the Jefatura
      de Policia for the Department of Río Negro. I will not return to
      the
      United States. I am not an American.

      Blessed Be

      Yours In World Service,
      LESTAT CLAUDIUS DE ORLÉANS y MONTEVIDEO, Wiccan High Priest
      Casilla de Correo No. 62.073
      Fray Bentos
      Río Negro
      C.P. 65.000
      REPUBLICA ORIENTAL DEL URUGUAY
    • Ian Green
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2005
        Unbelievable!!

        Next thing they will be accusing the Red Cross or the UNHCR of being a
        terrorist organisation, or the Tianenmen Square protestors of a decade
        ago in Beijing of having forced the tanks to kill them!!

        No one can seriously accuse the World Service Authority of being
        terrorists! Certainly they could not be listed on any American or
        Interpol list? They are not a militant organisation at all. One should
        sooner accuse Greenpeace or Amnesty International of being terrorists,
        but one would be wrong also.

        One wonders whether someone not proclaiming themselves a High Priest
        of whatever Wiccan thingamy, would get the same violent treatment time
        and time again. Maybe you are offending people's sensitivities and
        they are getting back at you in whichever way they can imagine? (Even
        inventing political and military objections to your passport and
        non-national status.)

        Not such a "Merry Meet" afterall! :(

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2005
          I came to Uruguay to escape religeous persecution. The Uruguayan
          people are very tolerant of all forms of worship. The problem is that
          in My Home Town of Fray Bentos, if one person knows something, the
          whole town does -- including Angel José Fiorelli, the Commisar
          Inspector of Migrations for the Department of Río Negro. The
          A**hole
          is a damned curse in My Life.

          In any event, Me and My Lover are currently in Montevideo, looking
          for a lawyer who will be willing to come out to the "boonies" to try
          to get a Order from the Court of the First Instance to return My
          Belongings, or at least My W.S.A. Passport.