Re: [WorldCitizen] American That desperatly wants out of USA

  • Adam Phillips
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
      The first thing I would do is apply for a passport.
      The reason- the US passport is readily accepted and
      can be obtained rather easily.

      The US Department of State has a website with the
      info.
      Between the application fee and the photos, it'll run
      you about a hundered dollars (US).

      The next thing you need is some decent luggage. FORGET
      SAMONITE or anything like it. In my travels within the
      US, I used an old Army Duffel (with the backpack like
      straps). Even better is a CFP-90 backpack. It's the
      current US Mil issue pack, uses an internal frame so
      it can distribute the weight (to prevent backstrain)
      and hold a LOT of stuff.

      Mine cost me about a hundred. There are also a lot of
      pretty well made civilian designs out there. Email me
      if you wish me to refer you to a website or two that
      sells this kind of stuff.

      That's what I'm doing to get ready to leave is I wish.

      Adam

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/KlSolB/TM

      > "I have believed that the only way peace can be
      > achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal
      > Nehru)
      >
      > For more information: www.worldservice.org and
      > info@...
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Lestat Claudius De Orleans y Montevideo
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2004
        Merry Meet, Good Sir:

        I am living that dream. I was once a United States Citizen, but am
        now stateless. My normal home is in Fray Bentos, Río Negro, URUGUAY,
        but I am passing the New Year in Villazon, Potosi, BOLIVIA. I have
        corssed Argentina several times on My World Service Authoirty
        Passport. I am currently in Bolivia, using My World Service
        Authority Passport. I have not had a United States Passport since I
        lost My U.S. Citizenship on 5 February, A.D.N.J.C. 2,003, at Lima,
        Perú.

        You can escape from the United States very easily. This is how:

        I: Get a World Service Authoirty Passport. I recommend the five.-
        Year version, but if you are going to use up the pages quickly, you
        will only need a three-Year version, because as far as I know, they
        can not yet add more pages to the W.S.A. Passport.

        II: Go by bus to the Mexican border, once in México, get a ticket
        to México, D.F. (México City).

        III: Get a connecting ticket from México, D.F., to Tapachula,
        Chipas, México. Once, you get to Tapachula, your fun really starts.

        IV: Once you get to Tapachula, buy a ticket on the Tica Bus from
        Tapachula to Panamá City, Panamá. This will cost you $75.00USD. You
        will need to cross Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and
        Costa Rica before entering Panamá. REMEMBER TO HAVE COPIES OF ENTRY
        STAMPS FROM THESE COUNTRIES FROM THE W.S.A. TO SHOW TO BORDER
        GUARDS!!!!!!

        V: Once you arrive in Panamá, the gates to Latin America are wide
        open: You can go anyway. PANAMÁ IS THE CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH.

        VI. TOTAL COSTS: $300.00USD or less.

        I wish you luck in your efforts to throw off the slave chains of
        the United States.

        Blessed Be.

        Sincerely,
        LESTAT CLAUDIUS DE ORLÉANS y MONTEVIDEO,
        Casilla de Correo No. 62.073
        Fray Bentos
        Río Negro
        C.P. 65.000
        REPUBLICA ORIENTAL DEL URUGUAY

        --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Gibson"
        <kengibson2001@y...> wrote:

        > Im right now an Umemployed Man living in Michigan. I think the US
        is
        > headed For violent Revoution or a repeat of the Great Depression.
        >
        > I believe in non violence. I however want to go to a country
        where I
        > can study and earn an education.
        >
        > Im a high school grauduate, I am prepared to learn a foregin
        language too.

        > It is just that it is so hard to find information on leaving the
        US.

        > The US government purposly makes it so.
      • ADEL SALAMEH
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2005
          Dear memebers :
          Iam a Palestinian Masn , i am interested to know if
          there is an easy way to get an official passport from
          any country and to be accepted on the borders as the
          Israeli Government can allow me to leave palestine .

          I want an easy application to leave here as an
          internation immigrant to live in another country
          eithor in USA or Europe countries. if there any way
          avialbale to me as imigrant please inform me .
          thanks

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail