Re: [WorldCitizen] hello

  • Chukwu Sam
    Message 1 of 26 , Oct 12, 2004
      HI Nedal,
         I think you're right the world will be a bettter place if we have the oppinion that the world is citizen is a symbol of justice and every man learns to respect his fellow man with equal right and justice full with freedom. Keep the tourch up and keep the struggle I hope we shall conqure. Sam

      Nedal al-shami <nedamasceno@...> wrote:
      HELLO MONA
      I AM NEDAL FROM DAMASCUS I AM  HERE  NOW AT VACCATION
      I STUDY AND WORK IN BARCELONA,
      BOTH OF US ARE NEW IN THIS, I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT IT
      IS A SYMBOL OF JUSTICE IN AN INTERNATIONAL POINT OF
      VEW,
      WELCOME TO THIS WORLD AND I HOOPE IT WILL BE USEFULL
      FOR US.NEDAL
    • freddie tiosing
      Message 2 of 26 , Oct 14, 2004
        i believe in a government that does not cutail freedom and individuality, a government that does not descriminate the color of the skin or status in life. to seek such kind of governence, one must not forget to seek the aid of the Devine Providence

        Chukwu Sam <amor1414@...> wrote:
        HI Nedal,
           I think you're right the world will be a bettter place if we have the oppinion that the world is citizen is a symbol of justice and every man learns to respect his fellow man with equal right and justice full with freedom. Keep the tourch up and keep the struggle I hope we shall conqure. Sam

        Nedal al-shami <nedamasceno@...> wrote:
        HELLO MONA
        I AM NEDAL FROM DAMASCUS I AM  HERE  NOW AT VACCATION
        I STUDY AND WORK IN BARCELONA,
        BOTH OF US ARE NEW IN THIS, I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT IT
        IS A SYMBOL OF JUSTICE IN AN INTERNATIONAL POINT OF
        VEW,
        WELCOME TO THIS WORLD AND I HOOPE IT WILL BE USEFULL
        FOR US.NEDAL

        "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

        For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • bamba
        Message 3 of 26 , Oct 18, 2004
          je vous felicitej ai vu votre message et je suis tres content de le
          recevoir.comme je l avais la justice est la base du developpement
          seuf la justice qui applique la discriminalite .je suis avec la
          justice qui est directe . je vous felicite a nouveau .merci
        • Adam Phillips
          Message 4 of 26 , Oct 19, 2004
            My name is Adam Phillips. I figured I would introduce
            myself.

            I am from the city of Cleveland, in the state of Ohio
            in the United States.

            I am 34, single with no children and currently work as
            a store clerk.

            I attend to houses of worship of any type, I am an
            atheist.

            I have recently received a World Service Authority
            Passport.

            I joined this group and an mulling over the concept of
            global / world governance. Simply put, humanity faces
            great and serious challenges from things such as
            conflict resolution to environmental issues. It
            strikes me that many of our economic and social
            structures are holdovers from a day that has passed
            and cannot address the need we ALL have as a race.

            Adam

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          • Cooper OMON
            Message 5 of 26 , Oct 19, 2004
              am happy u understsnd too as i do too  this is the  best way tokeep peace withing our self ok nice to have as world  friend and family of the world

              bamba <bambawade@...> wrote:

              je vous felicitej ai vu votre message et je suis tres content de le
              recevoir.comme je l avais la justice est la base du developpement
              seuf  la justice qui applique la discriminalite .je suis avec la
              justice qui est directe . je vous felicite a nouveau .merci

              "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

              For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

              Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

              Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !

            • Silang Emmanuel Sanda
              Message 6 of 26 , Oct 20, 2004

                Dear Friends in this Forum,

                I have been observing that the house is too silent. Does it mean that we do not have something to discuss and shear in order to learn from each other? Consequently, I have the following qustions to pose:

                1) Should nation state mount frontier barriers at this erra of globalisation?

                2) Is visa status relevant in the 21st century?

                3) Should people fleeing persecution be denied space to seek safety in another country under the pretext of illegal immigration fight?

                Thanks for the cooperation.

                Sincerely,

                Silang Emmanuel Sanda.

                Knowledge is a natural right of every human being of which no one has the right to deprive him or her under any pretext.
                Silang Emmanuel Sanda, C/O Jesus is Lord Church, Libya Chapter, P.O. Box 91008, Tripoli - Libya, North Africa.

              • Itvinder
                Message 7 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                  Hi Adam

                  Try this link it will answer alot of your questions

                  Adam Phillips <atrentphillips@...> wrote:

                  My name is Adam Phillips. I figured I would introduce
                  myself.

                  I am from the city of Cleveland, in the state of Ohio
                  in the United States.

                  I am 34, single with no children and currently work as
                  a store clerk.

                  I attend to houses of worship of any type, I am an
                  atheist.

                  I have recently received a World Service Authority
                  Passport.

                  I joined this group and an mulling over the concept of
                  global / world governance. Simply put, humanity faces
                  great and serious challenges from things such as
                  conflict resolution to environmental issues. It
                  strikes me that many of our economic and social
                  structures are holdovers from a day that has passed
                  and cannot address the need we ALL have as a race.

                  Adam

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/KlSolB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Adam Phillips
                  Message 8 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                    Just to trow in my own 2 cents...
                    --- Silang Emmanuel Sanda <sanda722002@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Dear Friends in this Forum,
                    >
                    > I have been observing that the house is too silent.
                    > Does it mean that we do not have something to
                    > discuss and shear in order to learn from each other?
                    > Consequently, I have the following qustions to pose:
                    >
                    > 1) Should nation state mount frontier barriers at
                    > this erra of globalisation?

                    It depends on what purpose that border serves. Is like
                    the US/Mexico Border, where it stands for the awful
                    treatment Mexico has had at the hands of the US ? Is
                    it like the Swiss border people used to sneak across
                    during WWII to get away from WWII ?

                    I think there are, today, times and circumstances when
                    a border has the potential to be defensive in nature,
                    especially for "Third World" Nations. Anyone thinking
                    of any concrete examples ?

                    On the other hand, borders can be downright criminal.
                    Israel-Palestine is one that comes to mind.

                    > 2) Is visa status relevant in the 21st century?

                    To who ? Aren't nation-states the ones who decide that
                    ? I am not trying to be snide, it is possible I simple
                    don't really understand the question.

                    > 3) Should people fleeing persecution be denied space
                    > to seek safety in another country under the pretext
                    > of illegal immigration fight?

                    Heck no. But more on that in another post.

                    > Thanks for the cooperation.

                    Hey, we can use more cooperation these days.

                    Adam

                    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                  • Joseph Toman
                    Message 9 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                      Silang:  The house is silent.  But perhaps part of the problem is the elections which seem to fill the minds of the citizen-slaves of the US corporation here in America.  I can't speak for other countries.  I am in Alaska and it should not be part of the US corp. but is because it was conquered by the fed gov of the US.  The British flag still flies everywhere and the sun does not set where it is not flying.  Now it is backed by the US its agent.
                      "Barriers" and "Visa" are necessary for any global world order in order to have CONTROL.  Control comes from political agents who love power and money.  The banking cartel owns the world through the City of London (not part of England).  They care less about anyone being persecuted for whatever reason.  Individuals are not important to the World government Beast.
                      Knowledge has been manipulated to the point that it is now only brainwashing to make people think a certain way; it is not always truth.  After all "the victors write history" not the little man or the loosers.
                      I hope where you are at it is more enjoyable than here "in the land of the slaves" and Presidential Emergency government.
                      Peace, and pray for liberty.

[...]

                      Do you Yahoo!?

                    • Joseph Toman
                      Message 10 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                        Adam (nice name)
                        I am in Alaska and therefore not in another country.
                        I am interested in why you go to houses of worship if you are an atheist.
                        You sound like you are young and do not really know some of the problems facing mankind today.  I may be wrong.  But, I am sure you have all your "papers" in order in this free country.
                        How do you plan to use your World Services Authority Passport and may I ask why did you get one in the first place.  Why is it necessary?
                        I am getting one because I believe it is the only recourse left when local government steps all over your rights.  Perhaps a 'higher' authority.  But I am not too sure of that because WE, the US incorporated own the UN and the world government.  Why else could we wage war against another head of state and kill all their innocent people in the name of "democracy"?  I would be interest in hearing from you -even if off group.
                        Joe T in Alaska

                        Message 11 of 26 , Oct 21, 2004
                          I'm not sure where you are coming from: Is like
                          the US/Mexico Border, where it stands for the awful
                          treatment Mexico
                          has had at the hands of the US ?
                          Are you saying that the US does not have a right to keep its borders in tact?  You wish for no borders. The US is still the country that everyone wants to come too, right?  Why? Because of their law and the fact that because of their law one can be free do make a living.  Why not make Mexico the same way?  Why do people want to leave their country.  Why?  What is wrong with Mexico.  I'll tell you what is wrong. the banks. and only the banks. they are behind everyone leaving their country and coming to america.  but coming to america will not solve the problem because the problem is still there.
                          Borders are criminal because government is criminal.  We don't even want to go to Israel-Palistine subject.  Because I am of the opinion that it is a government conspiracy to take money from America for the Israel (chosen people) 'God blessed' attitude propagated by the Zionist christian preachers of america.  Give me your gifts for these poor downtroden persecuted jews. (ops. Didn't mean to say that word: Jews)  READ your history learn the facts and find out why THEY want you to support a WORLD government instead of having local personal control of your life.
                          Borders are only in the mind. They are artificial and political. So, they mean nothing except to get away from one political tyrant to another.
                          I am on this group ONLY because I think that because we cannot get a hearing from local authority we may be able to do it through higher world authority.  But that is a wish and not a reality because the US corporation controls the UN. Made it for the very reason we are even having this discussion.  The powers that be already know what we are thinking and wanting and doing.
                          Joe T Alaska

                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 26, 2004
                            hello cool world citizienfriend
                                       is realy wounderfull if as say is  cool all human like the world liberty so that why we all like to free as  a worldcitizien so  we can all remain in good condition of life as like today we see what is happennig all over the world so thax to have as a w.c.z  member o hope it cool and intresting so try to extend to another for our good family to expand  ok                                                        (cyrille moussingang ) from cameroon  africa
                          • Adam Phillips
                            Message 13 of 26 , Oct 26, 2004
                              --- Joseph Toman <joseph_toman@...> wrote:

                              > I'm not sure where you are coming from: Is like
                              > the US/Mexico Border, where it stands for the awful
                              > treatment Mexico has had at the hands of the US ?

                              > Are you saying that the US does not have a right to
                              > keep its borders in tact?

                              No, where did I say that ?

                              > You wish for no borders.

                              I did not say that. Please read what I posted.

                              > The US is still the country that everyone wants to
                              > come too, right?
                              > [EDITED]

                              I will not allow you to try to, as we say here in the
                              US, "put words in my mouth". That is, you try to claim
                              I said things I never said- and then you try to change
                              the subject. Sorry, I will not fall for this.

                              > We don't even want to go to Israel-Palistine
                              > subject. Because I am of the opinion that it is a
                              > government conspiracy to take money from America for
                              > the Israel (chosen people) 'God blessed' attitude
                              > propagated by the Zionist christian preachers of
                              > america. Give me your gifts for these poor
                              > downtroden persecuted jews. (ops. Didn't mean to say
                              > that word: Jews)

                              You say you don't want to go to the subject, and then
                              you do exactly that.

                              > READ your history learn the facts

                              Read your history about the US and Mexico, and then
                              you will know what I am talking about on that subject.

                              > and find out why THEY want you to support a WORLD
                              > government instead of having local personal control
                              > of your life.

                              Zionist Christian Preachers in America support no such
                              things.

                              > Borders are only in the mind.

                              There is some truth to that, but that is not the
                              entire truth. What about things like fences,
                              minefields, armed guards, customs searches,
                              deportations of people while they are drugged and
                              restrained, maritime patrols and the such are VERY
                              real things. They exist and are not mere figments of
                              the imagination.

                              >They are artificial and political.

                              They sure are, but they are real nonetheless.

                              > So, they mean nothing except to get
                              > away from one political tyrant to another.

                              They have meaning when you have to cross one. They
                              have meaning when you run into the armed guard. They
                              are a reality that has to be dealt with.

                              > I am on this group ONLY because I think that because
                              > we cannot get a hearing from local authority we may
                              > be able to do it through higher world authority.
                              > But that is a wish and not a reality because the US
                              > corporation controls the UN.

                              I am critic of the UN. But if the US corporations
                              control the UN, then why did the UN not the support
                              the current war in Iraq ? How did the US lose so much
                              influence and prestige with that organization ?
                              Please, prove some proof of this claim that can be
                              independently verified, and I will be delighted to
                              examine it.

                              > Made it for the very
                              > reason we are even having this discussion. The
                              > powers that be already know what we are thinking and
                              > wanting and doing.
                              > Joe T Alaska

                              Please, I mean nothing personal by this, but I must
                              ask you to not put words in my mouth. It may have been
                              a simple mistake, something you felt I might have
                              implied. But still, I must make this request.

                              Adam

                              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                            • stephen callahan
                              Message 14 of 26 , Oct 28, 2004
                                Dear Adam, Exactly what " awful treatment " are you
                                referring to? In 1846 Mexico violated the treaty of
                                1836. They fired cannons across the border for two
                                weeks then invaded. Remember, the first battle of that
                                war was fought at Palo Verde, near Brownsville, on
                                American territory. America, as any nation, has an
                                absolute right to defend itself from violent invasion.
                                Please don't even mention the Texas Revolution. That
                                was a legitimate revolution of oppressed people
                                against a dictatorial government and did not involve
                                the U.S. anyway. The U.S. can be critisized for a
                                number of reasons but our treatment of Mexico is not
                                one. Regards, S.P. Callahan

                              • Adam Phillips
                                Message 15 of 26 , Oct 30, 2004
                                  --- stephen callahan <para173@...> wrote:

                                  > Dear Adam, Exactly what " awful treatment " are you
                                  > referring to?

                                  An example comes to mind when the US government tried
                                  to stick its nose into who would be Mexico's head of
                                  state. I doubt Pancho Via went North for no reason.

                                  > In 1846 Mexico violated the treaty of
                                  > 1836. They fired cannons across the border for two
                                  > weeks then invaded. Remember, the first battle of
                                  > that
                                  > war was fought at Palo Verde, near Brownsville, on
                                  > American territory. America, as any nation, has an
                                  > absolute right to defend itself from violent
                                  > invasion.

                                  True. I never said the government of Mexico was a
                                  flock of angels.

                                  > Please don't even mention the Texas Revolution.

                                  But that's when the trouble really starts.

                                  > That
                                  > was a legitimate revolution of oppressed people
                                  > against a dictatorial government and did not involve
                                  > the U.S. anyway. The U.S. can be critisized for a
                                  > number of reasons but our treatment of Mexico is not
                                  > one. Regards, S.P. Callahan

                                  Didn't those people move there of their own free will
                                  ? Didn't those same people know, for the most part,
                                  what they where getting into ?

                                  If they didn't I will gladly go back and review the
                                  history. In fact, I will be delighted to that in case
                                  I am mistaken.

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Nov 1, 2004
                                    Thanks for your reply. 1) Pancho Villa went north to
                                    steal and kill, that's what he did for a living. 2)The
                                    trouble started when Santa Ana seized power and made
                                    himself dictator. He abrogated the trety of 1824 which
                                    granted the citizens of Texas considerable local
                                    autonomy. He removed troops from the western frontier
                                    in order to suppress revolts in central Mexico. This
                                    left Texans open to attacks by hostile Indians. The
                                    treaty of 1824 also allowed Texas to elect
                                    representatives to the Mexican Parliament, but Santa
                                    Ana overturned that too. Let's all say "TAXATION
                                    WITHOUT REPRESENTATION !!" 3) a. "Those people" were
                                    invited to immigrate to Texas by the Mexican
                                    government with offers of free land. They thought
                                    their rights would be protected by the treaty of 1824.
                                    b. Your phrasing of this question indicates some
                                    latent bigotry on your part. You should remember that
                                    it wasn't just the American and European immigrants
                                    who revolted against Santa Ana. Large numbers of
                                    native born Mexicans, both in Texas and in other parts
                                    of Mexico, revolted against this evil dictator. It
                                    appears to me that in your zeal to attack America you
                                    have put yourself in the position of defending one of
                                    the most brutal dictators in human history.
                                    Regards,SPC

                                    http://messenger.yahoo.com
                                  • Adam Phillips
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Nov 2, 2004
                                      --- stephen callahan <para173@...> wrote:

                                      > Thanks for your reply. 1) Pancho Villa went north
                                      > steal and kill, that's what he did for a living.
                                      > 2)The
                                      > trouble started when Santa Ana seized power and made
                                      > himself dictator. He abrogated the trety of 1824
                                      > which
                                      > granted the citizens of Texas considerable local
                                      > autonomy. He removed troops from the western
                                      > frontier
                                      > in order to suppress revolts in central Mexico. This
                                      > left Texans open to attacks by hostile Indians. The
                                      > treaty of 1824 also allowed Texas to elect
                                      > representatives to the Mexican Parliament, but Santa
                                      > Ana overturned that too. Let's all say "TAXATION
                                      > WITHOUT REPRESENTATION !!"
                                      > 3) a. "Those people" were
                                      > invited to immigrate to Texas by the Mexican
                                      > government with offers of free land. They thought
                                      > their rights would be protected by the treaty of
                                      > 1824.

                                      All points I will take into serious consideration.

                                      > b. Your phrasing of this question indicates some
                                      > latent bigotry on your part. You should remember
                                      > that
                                      > it wasn't just the American and European immigrants
                                      > who revolted against Santa Ana.

                                      I said NOTHING about race. Your accusation of bigotry
                                      is quite unfounded, I assure you. Do you honestly
                                      think I am somehow a bigot (however latent in manner)
                                      towards people with roots from Europe ? For me, that
                                      would be VERY difficult.

                                      > Large numbers of
                                      > native born Mexicans, both in Texas and in other
                                      > parts
                                      > of Mexico, revolted against this evil dictator. It
                                      > appears to me that in your zeal to attack America
                                      [EDITED]
                                      > you
                                      > have put yourself in the position of defending one
                                      > of
                                      > the most brutal dictators in human history.
                                      > Regards,SPC

                                      You made points, points for me to consider.

                                      This is great. You got me thinking. Things for me to
                                      look into.

                                      But then you imply that I harbor bigotry against
                                      people of my own ethnic group.

                                      Again, you seem to read things into what I write,
                                      things I have not written.

                                      I have not defended any dictator, but you come very
                                      close to trying to hang that position on me.

                                      Please, stick to what I say. You have points that I
                                      wish to consider. Put at the same time I must ask you
                                      to stop attributing positions to me that I do not
                                      take.

                                      Please, recant your accusation of bigotry. It is quite
                                      in error and every immpossible, considering my own
                                      background.

                                      Thanks

                                      Adam

                                      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
                                      www.yahoo.com
                                    • Joseph Toman
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Nov 2, 2004
                                        "Awful treatment" Why can't you all get beyond blaming Mexico or US or anyone else about the perceived problems that don't even effect you or really EXIST?  You are all slaves of same Corporate beast government - don't you know that???
                                        "The United States of America is a corporation endowed  with the capacity to sue and to sue, to convey and receive property. I Marsh. Dec. 177, 181.  But it is proper to observe that no suit can be brought against the United States without authority of law." [legislative]   Bouviers Law. 5th definition of United States."
                                        Do you think that any other "COUNTRY" under the banking system [cartel] INCORPORATED is not under the US Inc?  Give me a break.

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Nov 3, 2004
                                          Adam, It is perfectly possible to be bigoted against
                                          one's own ethnic group. In recent years I have met
                                          many white Americans who hate themselves, their race
                                          and their country. I've even met a few black Americans
                                          who were deeply into self-hatred. You DID "say
                                          something about race" (you may not have been aware of
                                          it). Check your initial statement and you will find
                                          that in fixing blame for the Texas revolution you
                                          referred only to the immigrants and not to the native
                                          born Mexicans, many of whom were sympathetic to and
                                          participants in, the revolution. Regards,SPC

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Nov 5, 2004
                                            --- stephen callahan <para173@...> wrote:

                                            > Adam, It is perfectly possible to be bigoted against
                                            > one's own ethnic group. In recent years I have met
                                            > many white Americans who hate themselves, their race
                                            > and their country.

                                            Well, I can assure you that I am not. I can just as
                                            easily claim that I have met many white people who
                                            project their racism onto others. In fact I can easily
                                            argue that whites with serious issues with race VERY
                                            commonly proect hatred of whites onto other whites.

                                            But at this point, I would be in dire risk of
                                            slandering your character.

                                            You where presenting points, why sling mud and labels?

                                            I am not a bigot. I resent such a slander. I will not
                                            simply allow you to bring my character into question.
                                            Period.

                                            Unless it's recanting your slander of my character, I
                                            plan to respond no further to this thread.

                                            Wishing you the best:
                                            Adam

                                            PS: Sling arguments. I plan to follow up on what you
                                            posted, I just simply do not have to put up with
                                            attacks on my character.

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Nov 8, 2004
                                              Truly Sad Adam

                                              I found that this site answered a lot of my questions

                                              Have look the ideas are fantastic

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Nov 8, 2004
                                                Sir , Some of us like a good debate for the purpose of
                                                finding knowledge and discovering truth. You, on the
                                                other hand, are one of those vexacious people who can
                                                never be persuaded by logic, facts or god himself.
                                                People like you like to argue just to score some kind
                                                of ephemeral brownie points that only you can see.
                                                Please take your racism and put it where the sun don't
                                                shine. It is every bit as evil to hate white people
                                                for being white as it is to hate black people for
                                                being black. Get lost. SPC.

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Nov 11, 2004
                                                  salu .je suis ravi de vous envoyer ce message .
                                                  car le monde en ce moment ne veut pas qu on soit disperse.
                                                  il veut qu on soit unie l aun de l autre .et le travail ne peut pas y
                                                  avoir sans l intervention des cinq continent.
                                                  et si vous observez le soleil .il est rond et je prend ce rond comme
                                                  celui de l international.il n eclaire pas un noir et laisse un blanc
                                                  et il n eclaire pas un balnc et laisse un noir il eclaire tout le
                                                  monde .et je pense que personne ne doit pas etre raciste si on
                                                  observe toutes les choses.
                                                  j aimerais te remercie une nouvelle fois de votre message .
                                                  merci
                                                • Kolawole.
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Nov 14, 2004
                                                    sorry, i do not speak your language. i prefer english or yoruba. think about that too. yoruba is my main native language, but went to school for more than half of my age to speak a fluent english.
                                                    many thanks for your adjustment.
                                                    awe.

                                                    bamba <bambawade@...> wrote:

                                                    salu .je suis ravi de vous envoyer ce message .
                                                    car le monde en ce moment ne veut pas qu on soit disperse.
                                                    il veut qu on soit unie l aun de l autre .et le travail ne peut pas y
                                                    avoir sans l intervention des cinq continent.
                                                    et si vous observez le soleil .il est rond et je prend ce rond comme
                                                    celui de l international.il n eclaire pas un noir et laisse un blanc
                                                    et il n eclaire pas un balnc et laisse un  noir il eclaire tout le
                                                    monde .et je pense que personne ne doit pas etre raciste si on
                                                    observe toutes les choses.
                                                    j aimerais te remercie une nouvelle fois de  votre message .
                                                    merci

                                                    "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                                                    For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

                                                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                                                    click here

                                                    I am/I can............