New Member

  • aboudes2001
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 25, 2004
      Iam a new member here at this group introduce to be world citizen
      community want mor information about the group .

      thanks

      Dear Participant:

      In this forum, we discuss issues of world citizenship, world law and world government. We are promoting and advancing the idea that peace is a consequence of law and world peace will be a consequence of world law democratically legislated, adjudicated and executed/enforced.

      Thank you for your interest and participation in the forum.

      Sincerely,

      World Citizen Forum Moderator
    • Thomas Jordan
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2004

        Dear Participant

        I am also a member, so please check out my website that help further this.

        www.citizenscouncil.info

        Kindest regards

        >From: "aboudes2001" <aboudes2001@...>
        >To: WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [WorldCitizen] New Member
        >Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:46:03 -0000
        >
        >Iam a new member here at this group introduce to be world citizen
        >community want mor information about the group .
        >
        >thanks
        >
        >Dear Participant:
        >
        >In this forum, we discuss issues of world citizenship, world law and world government.  We are promoting and advancing the idea that peace is a consequence of law and world peace will be a consequence of world law democratically legislated, adjudicated and executed/enforced.
        >
        >Thank you for your interest and participation in the forum.
        >
        >Sincerely,
        >
        >World Citizen Forum Moderator

        Feeling spent? Apply here for emergency plastic surgery. Virgincreditcard.com.au
      • khawar bhai
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28, 2004
          Salaam.
          Let me introduce my self, i am a development practitioner, working for human rights as a volunteer, i was beaten by the opponents(landlords,Police,governing bodies,terrorists too) for the number of time.i am going to put a question, which will help us to dig out the global problem of recognition and practicing human rights international declaration.
          the question is (are we sincere to our self) the global human race. dont we think that we are still backward in our vision (putting religion, race, gender and economics) in our life first, how can we just get rid of these things, every human have the right to think, right to drink clean water, right to eat. who are we to teach them this is right and this is wrong. how can we get rid of it. why cant we live in our own way.

          how can we made this world a living place.
          answer me.
          what are the rights which are actually prevailing in the thirdworld countries. how we can implement them on dejure bases.
          how

          aboudes2001 <aboudes2001@...> wrote:
          Iam a new member here at this group introduce to be world citizen
          community want mor information about the group .

          thanks

          Dear Participant:

          In this forum, we discuss issues of world citizenship, world law and world government.  We are promoting and advancing the idea that peace is a consequence of law and world peace will be a consequence of world law democratically legislated, adjudicated and executed/enforced.

          Thank you for your interest and participation in the forum.

          Sincerely,

          World Citizen Forum Moderator

          "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

          For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

        • bamba wade
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 29, 2004
            apres mes sinceres salutations je suis content de
            votre message
            ce que vous m avez ecrit c l important pour le monde
            tt entier
            le monde en tan que t il il doit y avoir un
            gouvernement unique et une democratie juste et nette
            et puis ils doivent les chosesb t elles q uelles sont
            c a dire il doit souestimer le pauvre tous les hommes
            naissent libres moi personnellement je respecte tt le
            monde et je demande a tous si je dis un insulte je lui
            demande pardon
            merci je vous felicite de vos demarches dans monde
            et son utilite dans le monde c clair
            ---------------------------------

          • Silang Emmanuel Sanda
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2004
              Dear Members of this Group,
              It is with profound gratitude that I have this opportunity to write you for my views on the world government and some questions. Acheiveing world peace is very possible. This is possible on the basis that we are faithful to ourselves. But the factors on the ground shows that we have a lot of work to do and a long way to go. The issue  of racism: can it ever be tackled? Can a blackman ever be equal a whiteman? Ever in one continent there is racial miginalisation. Is it not true?
              Thanks.

              bamba wade <bambawade@...> wrote:
              apres mes sinceres salutations  je suis content de
              votre message
              ce que vous m avez ecrit c l important pour le monde
              tt entier
              le monde en tan que t il il doit y avoir un
              gouvernement unique et une democratie juste et nette
              et puis ils doivent les chosesb t elles q uelles sont
              c a dire il doit souestimer le pauvre tous  les hommes
              naissent libres moi personnellement je respecte tt le
              monde et je demande a tous si je dis un insulte je lui
              demande pardon
              merci je vous felicite de vos demarches dans monde
              et son utilite dans le monde c clair
              ---------------------------------

              "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

              For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

              Knowledge is a natural right of every human being of which no one has the right to deprive him or her under any pretext.
              Silang Emmanuel Sanda, C/O Jesus is Lord Church, Libya Chapter, P.O. Box 91008, Tripoli - Libya, North Africa.

            • Jean SANAM
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 9, 2004
                Dear Friend,
                To my point of view, people are naturally different.Black people have the right to be different, to have their culture and so on. The question is not  to be equal but to accept differencies. To respect diferent religion, culture, languages...
                I think that one big mistake which was done was to think that people should have a same or similar culture, religion etc... Humanity should enjoy the fact that there are so different race, culture, food, language. Si vous regardez la nature, elle offre une multitude des choses, les arbres sont dfferents, le sable de la mer est different d'un endroit a un autre, les fruits produits par le sol sont si different d'un terroir a un autre. Pourquoi donc devrions nous etre tous pareil, avoir la meme technologie, avoir les memes institutions ? je crois pour ma part qu'il y a eu de l'intolerance de la part de ceux qui ont pris les autres en esclavage, ou colonise. Et je crois egalement que c'est une erreur aujourd'hui de cloner les plantes, les poissons, et bientot les etres humains. C'est toujours la meme fuite en avant de vouloir uniformiser les choses, de vouloir presque dessiner l'etre humain pour qu'il ressemble a une image. If the worl was the same, I am sure it would be really boring. But we are for sure going to an open and globalisation word. We have already EEC, may be tomorrow we will have a Big America from Canada to Argentina, then Africa and may be Asia ( which will start with Pakistan, India, China, Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand). We will then have 3 currencies dollars for American, Euros for european, may be Yen or somthing like that for Asia. I am not really scared because I know that the business is the basis upon which the political unity will be built soon or later.

                bamba wade <bambawade@...> wrote:
[...]

                Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

                Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis. Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !

              • Richmond Barnes
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 9, 2004
                  Silang Emmanuel Sanda <sanda722002@...> wrote:

                  Knowledge is a natural right of every human being of which no one has the right to deprive him or her under any pretext.
                  Silang Emmanuel Sanda, C/O Jesus is Lord Church, Libya Chapter, P.O. Box 91008, Tripoli - Libya, North Africa.
                • Gary K. Shepherd
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 10, 2004
                    I think you are making a mistake in use of the English word equal; to be
                    equal is not be identical. On the contrary, true equality means that
                    differences are accepted and respected and diversity is valued. In the
                    natural world, different animals occupy the same ecosystem, interacting
                    with one another in different ways and each is valuable in its own way.
                    Human should learn to do the same.
                    Peace and Unity,
                    Gary

                    Gary K. Shepherd
                    Documents Center
                    Morris Library
                    SIU
                    Carbondale, IL 62901
                    618-536-2163
                    gshepher@...
                  • Chukwu Sam
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 13, 2004
                      Yes of couse my friend knowladge is our right, and no one has the right to denied his fellow man the right to it.
                        Am glad that we are realizing that together we can overcome man's enemiy "dominion" and allow equall justice and level ground to reign.
                        Am glad I don't there is any christain living in Lybia not to talk of having a church. Well dear we the citizens of the new world deserved a better treatment and respect from this contemplary world.
                         Bye, till next time we come across. Sam.