Re: HANDS ACROSS THE JORDAN

  • rainbowcrystalkitchen2004
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 29, 2004
      ---Derick,
      I live in Jerusalem,Israel
      Chayim

      In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, Derick Asek <pappond@y...> wrote:
      > In which country are you please?
      > peace now.
      > Derick
      >
      > rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@h...> wrote:
      > NOVEMBER 16th,2004
      >
      > We intend to build a foot bridge across the Jordan River.From this
      > bridge we shall pray for peace in silence.
      >
      > Come and join us in this action of peace.
      >
      > Peace now,
      > Chayim Levin
      >

      > "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through
      world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

      > For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@w...
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      > Click Here

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit
      partout !
      > Créez votre Yahoo! Mail
      >
      > Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !
    • Anyik Johnleo
      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 1, 2004
        hi Derick
        compliment of the day.please it seems as
        if i know this name in Cameroon.What ever the case how
        are you and your health.presently i am in Congo
        Brazzaville and where are you now.
        thanks--- Derick Asek
        <pappond@...> wrote: > In which country are you
        please?
        > peace now.
        > Derick
        >
        > rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@...>
        > wrote:
        > NOVEMBER 16th,2004
        >
        > We intend to build a foot bridge across the Jordan
        > River.From this
        > bridge we shall pray for peace in silence.
        >
        > Come and join us in this action of peace.
        >
        > Peace now,
        > Chayim Levin
        >

        > "I have believed that the only way peace can be
        > achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal
        > Nehru)
        >
        > For more information: www.worldservice.org and
        > info@...
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        > Click Here

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui
        > vous suit partout !
        > Créez votre Yahoo! Mail
        >
        > Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo!
        > Messenger !

      • peter tabansi
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 3, 2004
           Dear  Chayim Levin ,

                            I am currently in Maghniya Town of Algeria . It is to say that you enter my mind . All my effort now is to join the moving train by making my self to become A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD.
              THANK YOU VERY MUCH
             PETER  TABANSI

          rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@...> wrote:
          ---Derick,
          I live in Jerusalem,Israel
          Chayim

          In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, Derick Asek <pappond@y...> wrote:
          > In which country are you please?
          > peace now.
          > Derick
          >
          > rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@h...> wrote:
          > NOVEMBER 16th,2004
          >
          > We intend to build a foot bridge across the Jordan River.From this
          > bridge we shall pray for peace in silence.
          >
          > Come and join us in this action of peace.
          >
          > Peace now,
          > Chayim Levin
          >

          > "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through
          world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

          > For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@w...
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          > Click Here

          Service.

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 7, 2004
            please can you tell me more about yourself and are
            you the person that i know. ---

            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 7, 2004
              ---Derrick,Why do you think you know me?.Chayim

              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 7, 2004
                --- What are you doing in Algeria?.
                Chayim

                In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, peter tabansi <petertabansi@y...>
                wrote:
                > Dear Chayim Levin ,
                >
                > I am currently in Maghniya Town of Algeria . It
                is to say that you enter my mind . All my effort now is to join the
                moving train by making my self to become A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD.
                > THANK YOU VERY MUCH
                > PETER TABANSI
                >
                > rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@h...> wrote:
                > ---Derick,
                > I live in Jerusalem,Israel
                > Chayim
                >

                > In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, Derick Asek <pappond@y...> wrote:
                > > In which country are you please?
                > > peace now.
                > > Derick
                > >
                > > rainbowcrystalkitchen2004 <clevin8@h...> wrote:
                > > NOVEMBER 16th,2004
                > >
                > > We intend to build a foot bridge across the Jordan River.From
                this
                > > bridge we shall pray for peace in silence.
                > >
                > > Come and join us in this action of peace.
                > >
                > > Peace now,
                > > Chayim Levin
                > >

                > > "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is
                through
                > world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)
                > >
                > > For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@w...
                > >

                > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                > > Click Here

                > Service.
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit
                > partout !
                > > Créez votre Yahoo! Mail
                > >
                > > Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis grâce à Yahoo! Messenger !
                >

                > "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through
                world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                > For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@w...
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                > Click Here

                Service.

                > ---------------------------------
                > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
                today! Download Messenger Now
              • ADEL SALAMEH
                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 8, 2004
                  hi
                  how a re you ? its my pleasure to write you this
                  mesage to be ur friend and to strengthen our
                  friendship
                  iam apalestinian young man , 28 years old , live in
                  Ra,allah City and work as a translator ..
                  i hold BA degree in English language and i believe
                  in peaceful coexistance in the middle east

                  thats who iam ..
                  tell me more about u
                  yours : adel salameh
                  Ramallah
                  Palestine

                  http://search.yahoo.com
                • rainbowcrystalkitchen2004
                  Message 8 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004
                    --- Hello Adel,My name is Chayim.I live in Jerusalem.I'm 50,married
                    with 3 kids.Let's make peace now.I'm tired of this craziness.I'm
                    working on a project called Hands Across the Jordan.We, which means
                    anyone who chooses will build a foot bridge across the Jordan River
                    from where we pray for peace in silence.Everyone is welcome to
                    help.Tell me what you think?.
                    Peace,Chayim

                    In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, ADEL SALAMEH <adelsalameh@y...>
                    wrote:
                    > hi
                    > how a re you ? its my pleasure to write you this
                    > mesage to be ur friend and to strengthen our
                    > friendship
                    > iam apalestinian young man , 28 years old , live in
                    > Ra,allah City and work as a translator ..
                    > i hold BA degree in English language and i believe
                    > in peaceful coexistance in the middle east
                    >
                    > thats who iam ..
                    > tell me more about u
                    > yours : adel salameh
                    > Ramallah
                    > Palestine

                    > http://search.yahoo.com
                  • Norbert Kofi
                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004
                      Hello, FRIEND of World Citizen,

                      My name is NORBERT and i'm a BLACK MAN from
                      the westr Afrca.I welcome you.

                      Hope to hear from you soon.

                      NORBERT

                    • FRANCIS MBAKI WAY
                      Message 10 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004
                        Hello,
                        I received your message.
                         my name is mbaki way francis; I am africans
                        Congo democratic.
                        In Kinshasa.
                        I am Web  develloper.i have 26 years.

                        And we are a French-speaking country.
                        And we have almost the political too problems.

                        Cordially

                        Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

                      • samson ogbimi
                        Message 11 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004
                          how ar u,hope u a find ?Thank for writing me that mail.I will love to be ur friend too.my name is samson ,i'm 27yrs old,i'm a business man.

                          hope to hear u soon.
                          thanks
                          yrs
                          samson

                          ADEL SALAMEH <adelsalameh@...> wrote:
                          hi
                          how a re you ? its my pleasure to write you this
                          mesage to be ur friend and to strengthen our
                          friendship
                          iam apalestinian young man , 28 years old , live in
                          Ra,allah City and work as a translator ..
                          i hold BA degree in English language and i believe
                          in peaceful coexistance in the middle east

                          thats who iam ..
                          tell me more about u
                          yours : adel salameh
                          Ramallah
                          Palestine

                          http://search.yahoo.com

                          "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                          For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Do you Yahoo!?

                        • bonzi777@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004
                            Hello,

                                I live in Georgia, USA. I do not know anything about your civilization, but I am interested. I am for world peace too, because when that happens, it will mean I will not be here. Life is not as good in the USA as everyone thinks, unless you have money, which I am sure it is the same where you are. But anyway thanks for writing.

                            Ken
                          • karima afghani
                            Message 13 of 29 , Mar 10, 2004

                              dear brother,

                              i hope you are okay and well .and its more pleasure for me to write you this email and get in touch through email .

                               dear brother, i like all palestinian brothers and sisters, and all of you and i respect for ur courage .

                               as an afghan young person i am respect to your faith and resistance and i wish you all have a bright future, (inshallah).

                               it nice  to hear that you hold BA  in english language and hope you could continue your high qualifications besides being an interpreter .

                               dear brother, my name is karim , from Afghanistan , a country in asia, which was invaded by former soviet union army and resisted against them, and got them out from our country.

                               dear brother, at the moment i live in London, i was informed of the WORLD SERVICE AUTHORITY  , so i havne't got any exact idea and comprehension on the basis of this organization , so i ask you to let me know about the nature of this organization and can they help someone on the basis of status in any country.

                               wish  you all the best and look forward to  hearing from you soon.

                                                                                     regards, , ur brother, karim, from London

                              Do you Yahoo!?
                            • eggs jacob
                              Message 14 of 29 , Mar 12, 2004
                                Dear Adel,
                                I thank God the Almighty for You, My fervent Prayer to
                                God is for peace and absolute peace to reign in the
                                middle east.

                                Infact i am very happy for hearing from you, and i
                                would our friendship to be a symbol of real peace.

                                I am A Nigeria and agruate too, I believe in Peace as
                                the only way to Devlopment.

                                I would like to hear from You again.

                                Eggah Yakubu.

                                --- ADEL SALAMEH <adelsalameh@...> wrote:
                                > hi
                                > how a re you ? its my pleasure to write you this
                                > mesage to be ur friend and to strengthen our
                                > friendship
                                > iam apalestinian young man , 28 years old , live in
                                > Ra,allah City and work as a translator ..
                                > i hold BA degree in English language and i
                                > believe
                                > in peaceful coexistance in the middle east
                                >
                                > thats who iam ..
                                > tell me more about u
                                > yours : adel salameh
                                > Ramallah
                                > Palestine

                                > Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster
                                > http://search.yahoo.com
                                >

                                > "I have believed that the only way peace can be
                                > achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal
                                > Nehru)
                                >
                                > For more information: www.worldservice.org and
                                > info@...
                                >
                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                http://search.yahoo.com
                              • peter tabansi
                                Message 15 of 29 , Mar 12, 2004
                                  Dear Brother,
                                                     For your problems it was solved by world Government a d for your question just go to   www.worldservice.org the answer and plus is there.
                                    yours in one world PETER

                                • Emile PASTEUR
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Mar 12, 2004
                                    Hi norbert
                                    You are well come and thank you for your message.
                                    I am now in TOGO for holliday because I am living in
                                    NETHERLAND-AMSTERDAM and I have 3 weeks again I will
                                    leave.
                                    Where are from ?
                                    See you soon.
                                    BYE

                                  • ADEL SALAMEH
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Mar 13, 2004
                                      hello
                                      how are you /
                                      it is my pleasure to write you this message to tell
                                      you more about my country .
                                      i live in Palestine - Holy Land - Jerusalem if you
                                      know it .
                                      my country is beautiful and we have good and
                                      powerful nature , historical places and geagrafical
                                      importance which give my country spicific significance
                                      .

                                      we have Al-Aqsa Holy Mosque , Jericho Old City ,
                                      Dome of The Roch , Jerusalem Wall , and many many
                                      other historical places
                                      .
                                      we have Moslems and christians who live together in
                                      palestine . iwish to see you here as soon as you can
                                      .
                                      i invite every body to visit my country and iam
                                      pleased to ofeer him the help i can .

                                      we are occupied by the Israeili Forces and we are
                                      struggeling to ge independance sooner or later .
                                      we have autonomy now .
                                      wish you all the best
                                      and iam happy to be ur friend
                                      yours :
                                      Adel Salameh
                                      Ramallah
                                      Palestine

                                      http://mail.yahoo.com
                                    • ADEL SALAMEH
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Mar 13, 2004
                                        hello :
                                        how are you ? iam pleased to hear from you that
                                        you are interested in peaceful co-existance and new
                                        era of god life .
                                        iam interested too in these metters and i hope that
                                        i can find agroup whereas i can serve as asimple true
                                        world citizen to convey my peaceful message to the
                                        world .

                                        i believe that we can live together with out borders
                                        as friendship and humanity is the most significant
                                        thing we must appreciate .
                                        my mobile is : 059 393 860
                                        i hope to recieve new e mails or calls to tell me
                                        more about ur activities and role to build a bridge
                                        between the two people.

                                        have anice time .
                                        keep in touch
                                        urs : adel salameh
                                        Ramallah
                                        Palestine

                                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                                      • peter tabansi
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Mar 19, 2004
                                          Hello,
                                                  I am a Nigerian  too from Anambra state, living in Algeria and within short time will be full member  of the world citizen. I want to know where you live and the state you come from in Nigeria.
                                              Peter Tabansi

                                          http://search.yahoo.com

                                          "I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world government" (Jawaharal Nehru)

                                          For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

                                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                                        • chayim levin
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Mar 21, 2004
                                            We are a grassroots organization located in the small town of Linda,
                                            Ca. population 13,474. We are making an effort to promote peace in
                                            the Middle East. From this small town, things can be done.

                                            Our initiative is named "Hands Across the Jordan." Our intentions
                                            are to be politically neutral, and pray for peace in the region.
                                            What we wish to do and what we actually do may be two different
                                            things, but pray for peace, we will. Our primary objective is to get
                                            a large body of people together to show the world's yearning for
                                            peace. This is and will be a worldwide effort. We wish to build a
                                            PEACE BRIDGE across the Jordan River between the Arab world and the
                                            Israeli world, in an undisputed area of land. We have personally
                                            surveyed and know of an area that meets this criterion. After the
                                            bridge is built, we will gather in a circle across the bridge, join
                                            hands and pray silently. As you know from your experience in Middle
                                            East, we will need both governments of Israel and Jordan to allow
                                            this action. This will be non-exclusionary. All people are invited
                                            and it will be highly publicized. We have contacts with 1.6 million
                                            people throughout the world via peace groups, environmental groups
                                            and religious organizations. We are in touch with Jordanians,
                                            Palestinians, and Israelis wishing for peaceful solutions to their
                                            ordeal.

                                            It would be an honor to join hands with you on the bridge, as
                                            respected and accomplished representative of world peace. The
                                            International Day of Tolerance is November 16, 2004; this will be the
                                            day of the event.

                                            Ask yourself, what is peace? How many types of peace are there?
                                            What makes up peace? What would you call it, if the only peace I
                                            receive were the understanding that you are as pitiful as I am?
                                            Peace, as most know it, is a state of mind. Peace of the body, is
                                            mental peace. Peace of the spirit is a God given peace. As we think
                                            about these questions and statements, we come upon our ability to
                                            think freely. Isn't this action yet another type of peace? Not one
                                            is more important than the other is. We have mental peace, emotional
                                            peace, and environmental peace. Worldwide peace is the combined
                                            state of minds across the earth. Each of these can be broken down
                                            into categories.

                                            Mental peace is both emotional and environmental peace. The needs of
                                            the body define and uses all peace, in a true sense. Appropriately,
                                            to determine mental peace, we must think of states of mind and mental
                                            activity. Placing duress on any of the types, effects your mind,
                                            such is terrorism. Soothsayers in the past called these stimuli.
                                            Likes and dislikes are adjusted in ones growth and play important
                                            roles in adjusting to environment and culture. If you place someone
                                            in an environment that is not of his liking, then what type of peace
                                            can he achieve? Isn't peace then a mental state of mind? If I can
                                            teach you want and dislike, can't I teach you to be mentally ill? It
                                            can be looked at as a mental illness if you haven't the ability to
                                            achieve some state of peace. Capacity of one's use of his
                                            intelligence also seems to be important because of one's ability to
                                            think. Should a person be very simple, then only simplistic things
                                            would give him the mental ambiance of peace. Now if a person has a
                                            complex intelligence, shouldn't you think that what is baffling to
                                            the simple mind is only mental exercise of resolve for the complex
                                            thinker. Difficult problems may offer this person a freedom of
                                            thought that will place him in bliss. Since peace has been
                                            determined as a state of mind. Mental environment is noted different
                                            than physical environment although the physical effects the mental.
                                            Now we are coming to the real definition of peace. Peace is a
                                            virtue, that God is willing to give; even if He has to judge you and
                                            give you a piece of eternity that you deserve. Many people call
                                            themselves atheists. This is a choice and another God given virtue.

                                            What ever you equate with effects your peace. No matter, terrorism
                                            of any form that effects any function emotionally or physically takes
                                            away God's given gift of grace known as peace. Those that violate
                                            this should live outside God's grace because man's enviable future
                                            has been written as well as the book of life. Blessed is he that
                                            knows. If you truly search for Him, you will find Him. He that is
                                            true to Him will join Him. May His Holy Spirit touch and be with
                                            you. A global community is a culture that God would like. When man
                                            learns to live with man then he has a chance to live with God.

                                            Some quotes from the contrasting sides:

                                            "Once you bring life into the world, you must protect it." "We must
                                            protect it by changing the world."

                                            "All children of Abraham, to remember it as the dawning of the new
                                            era of peace,"

                                            "They are willing to leave no stone unturned in the search for
                                            peace. Both peoples deserve peace, and they need the support of all
                                            of those who believe that peace in the Middle East is in everyone's
                                            interest."

                                            We have received endorsements from the following groups and if you
                                            wish, we will send them to you.

                                            Martin Luther King Jr. Center
                                            Wally Herger, Member of Congress
                                            M. K. Gandhi Institute
                                            The Dalai Lama
                                            Bertrand Russell Foundation Ltd., Nottingham, England
                                            Noble Peace Prize Winner, Ellie Wiesel
                                            Phonecall from President William Jefferson Clinton's Office

                                            Respectfully yours,

                                            Rabbi Chayim Levin
                                          • chayim levin
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Mar 29, 2004
                                              My name is Chayim Levin.I moved to Israel in 1974 from my home
                                              town,Chicago.The culture of my new home was certainly different than
                                              my place of birth but I was convinced I could grow spiritually in
                                              Jerusalem and create a peaceful nature in myself and maybe affect my
                                              community at large.Without a community to share with, I will no doubt
                                              fail at both.
                                              In searching for a life partner I met Rachael.We are married 29 years
                                              and have three children.We are both committed to our faith,family,and
                                              each other.On our wedding day we declared to each other that we must
                                              do whatever we can to bring about true peace in our
                                              lives.Unfortunately,for us we have witnessed countless atrocities and
                                              have buried many of our friends.Sometimes we feel our lives, hanging
                                              by a thread at best.I have failed in my commitment to my family to
                                              live in peace in Israel.
                                              Many years ago there was a bus bombing in my community of Maalot
                                              Dafne.Maalot Dafne is community inside Jerusalem.I volunteered to
                                              collect and match body parts to the proper body for burial.I've done
                                              this many times only to feel an emptiness in my soul. The Torah
                                              teaches it is important to do acts of kindness for the dead but what
                                              about the living.I need to do something!I need to bust out of my
                                              fear!.I've prayed for peace and there is no peace.Neither in myself
                                              nor in the community I live in.It's time for a change.It's time for
                                              the bitterness to end.
                                              Several years ago I attended my first National Rainbow Gathering in
                                              the mountains of Pennsylvania.I met many interesting people there
                                              especially one curios fellow by the name of Gary Stubbs.Gary runs a
                                              soup kitchen and feeds anyone who is hungry.He says God told him to
                                              do this.Well,that was certainly different for me to hear.He has a
                                              belief in God but gives no sermon with the food.We spoke about all
                                              the ways we were going to save the world.
                                              I didn't see Gary again until the next Gathering in Montana.I stayed
                                              for the entire Gathering from beginning to end.I experienced my first
                                              fourth of July with the Rainbows.This is when all the Rainbows come
                                              together in a big circle and pray for peace in silence.There was
                                              probably 25,000 people in the circle.A beautiful site indeed!.But in
                                              the mountains of Montana where there is no war.So what is the
                                              point?.Why not pray for peace together where there is war?.An
                                              interesting idea?, another pipe dream?I retuned to Gary's house to
                                              kill some time before returning to Israel.
                                              We met again in Michigan 2 years later for the next gathering and my
                                              trust in Gary grew. He truly had no personal agenda except to feed
                                              people. My second visit to Gary's house brought a revelation.We must
                                              pray for peace together with our friends in the Middle East.Gary's
                                              suggestion was to build a bridge across the Jordan River and on that
                                              bridge pray for peace in silence.We picked a date and began reaching
                                              out to people we know.We met together with Rep. Wally Herger.He gave
                                              us a letter of support for the project and we started running with
                                              the event.We have been working on this project for a year and a half.
                                              I sure hope this bridge is built.I pray that my community join me in
                                              this celebration of life Nov.16.There has been too much anger,too
                                              much hatred.It's time to bring some light in to the darkness.I hope
                                              this will answer any and all questions people might have about my
                                              relationship with Gary Stubbs and Rainbow Crystal Kitchen
                                            • dracosnwo2004
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Apr 1, 2004
                                                Shalom Chayim,

                                                Congratulations on your long marriage and your devotion to your
                                                faith. Do not give up on faith, nor on peace. Peace will come in
                                                good time. I have many friends in Michigan who have been to the
                                                conference of which you speak, though I have never gone due to time
                                                constraints.

                                                There will be peace in Israel and Palestine soon. Peace is just
                                                around the corner, but things will probably appear to be get worse
                                                before they get better.

                                                Prayer changes things. Things change prayer. I hope that soon
                                                peace will come and your prayer for peace may turn towards other
                                                things. I am also praying that peace will come soon. Together, we
                                                hope.

                                                Michael Dracos

                                                ---

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Apr 7, 2004
                                                  Hands Across the Jordan
                                                  Nov. 16, 2004
                                                  Building a bridge of peace.

                                                  "If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends, you talk
                                                  to your enemies."

                                                  Gerneral Moshe Dayan
                                                • chayim levin
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Apr 7, 2004
                                                    Hands Across the Jordan
                                                    November 16, 2004
                                                    Building a bridge of peace.

                                                    "We are fed up of this bloodshed. We are looking to have peace for
                                                    our children and also for their children, otherwise we have to blame
                                                    ourselves and they have to blame themselves and the next generation
                                                    will not respect us. This is a historical chance. If we lose it, we
                                                    are criminals."

                                                    Yasir Arafat
                                                  • Stephen Nkonu
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Apr 12, 2004
                                                      tell me who are our friends and enemies?
                                                      peace comes by itself.
                                                      we just have to be true to ourselves that is all about
                                                      peace.

                                                      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
                                                    • davidofthegreatplains
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Apr 13, 2004
                                                        "peace comes by itself.
                                                        > we just have to be true to ourselves that is all about
                                                        > peace.
                                                        "

                                                        I've been waiting for peace to come by itself, and I don't see it. I
                                                        think it takes a bit more than being true to yourself. Peace is a
                                                        way of life. It must be consciously embraced and practiced, not
                                                        just "let happen." We must be *active* in pursuit of non-violence.

                                                        David
                                                      • chayim levin
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Apr 13, 2004
                                                          --- Your friends are love,your enemies are hate.
                                                          chayim