RE: [WorldCitizen] Human Rights in USA

  • Gary Warren Price
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2003

      Hi Ian,

      we are taking revenge..that's ok.

      see www.republic-of-texas.net

      gary

      ---
      http://www.astrologus.net
      ICQ 54069678/47926470 or Paltalk doc_45_1

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2003
        --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Warren Price"
        <medievalastrologer@e...> wrote:
        > Well
        > for a start-if they are US citizens where in the heck can they be
        deported to?

        I was referring to the "legal immigrants" when I spoke of
        deportation.

        Sorry about the mix-up,

        Lewis
      • Gary Warren Price
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 6, 2003

          dear Lewis

          will update u when i have news from the UN commission.

          regards,

          gp

          ---

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2003
            Alright, thanks, Gary. I look forward to seeing that.

            -Lewis

            --- In WorldCitizen@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Warren Price"
            <medievalastrologer@e...> wrote:
            > dear Lewis
            > will update u when i have news from the UN commission.
            > regards,
            > gp
            >
            > ---
            > http://www.astrologus.net
            > ICQ 54069678/47926470 or Paltalk doc_45_1

            Service.

            > Need a new email address that people can remember
            > Check out the new EudoraMail at
            > http://www.eudoramail.com
          • fosia eedle
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 15, 2003
              I am very interested in participating the discussion about uhman rights,especially with
              world citizen participants.
              i live in a place where people are neglecting to do or muse.