Re: [WorldCitizen] To Gary

  • Gary K. Shepherd
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2002
      Perhaps, I was unkind in characterizing the entire article as baloney when
      in fact, there were some parts of it with which I had no problem. However,
      I should hope that the glaring over-generalizations and logical flaws in
      the article would be obvious to just about anyone, regardless of their
      religious persuasions. I urge you to read it again with an open, but
      critical mind, and I think you will see what I mean.

      As to my closing, that happens to be the way I always close my e-mails,
      because it is my hope for all humankind. So,
      Peace and Unity,
      Gary

      At 12:16 PM 12/18/2002 +0100, you wrote:
      >From: "Gary K. Shepherd" <<mailto:gshepher@...>gshepher@...>
      >Subject: Re: Religion is the Problem
      >
      >Hi
      >May I say that this article is some of the most articulate, erudite, and
      >well-written baloney that I have ever encountered. I fear that it is Mr.
      >Dawkins who has no clothes.
      >Peace and Unity,
      >Gary
      >
      >----------------------
      >
      >The above reaction shows the unlogic used by religious people as they are
      >going to judge articles from those that have a different attitude to the
      >religious way of looking at life. Everything that doesn't fit in their own
      >frames is, of cource "balloney". And then the fighting between the
      >different religious groups goes on. That judgement is the finnished with
      >"Peace and Unity". Duhh.
      >
      >Claes Persson
      >SWEDEN
      >ยง( :8-)
      >

      >"I have believed that the only way peace can be achieved is through world
      >government" (Jawaharal Nehru)
      >
      >For more information: www.worldservice.org and info@...

      Gary K. Shepherd
      Documents Center
      Morris Library
      SIU
      Carbondale, IL 62901
      618-536-2163
      gshepher@...
    • IDOWU FABUNMI
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2002
        please i sa your mail and truly the most problem we
        have is religion problem in which i can solve as world
        citizen. please do not forget to invite me to any of
        your workshops or conference.. please least i forget
        iam very poor to the level i realy check mail because
        of lack of capital.. please assist me god almighty
        will assist you too..
      • temitope adedokun
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2002
          hellow
          I dont anything about what you are saying please let
          me know the logics

          Tope.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com