Re: ABOUT AUDIOLAW

  • Algae5636@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 29, 2012
      [Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

      Al J WWP Email Member and Baha'i(Algae5636@... ) Lol.
      Speaking of "ETHICS, HONOR, MORALS AND INTEGRITY":
      According to all of the above, any wrong I did to you is no excuse for you to do me wrong.

      Tell you what--
      Get back to me when you develop a sense of humor.

      :-)

      Neil C. Reinhardt WWP Member and self identified atheist (NeilC@...) ANY WRONG TO YOU FROM ME WAS CAUSED BY YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO ME FIRST.

      TRY GETTING YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR xxx
    • Neil C
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 29, 2012
        [Moderator's Note: No shouting. der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

        Neil C. Reinhardt WWP Member and self identified atheist (NeilC@...) SO TELL ME

        "OH BRAIN AND SELF RIGHTOUS ONE"

        PLEASE EXPLAIN EXACTLY HOW DOES MY REPLYING IN KIND TO YOUR ATTACK SHOW
        I HAVE NO HONOR OR NO ETHICS OR NO MORALS OR NO INTEGRTY?

        IF YOU CAN NOT PROVE MY ACTIONS
        VIOLATED ANY OF THEM, THEN YOU ARE AGAN, AS YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST,
        BOTH FACTUALLY AND/OR LOGICALLY WRONG.
      • Heather Van Doran
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 29, 2012
          Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...)

          From: Bruce Majors majors.bruce@...

          Thomas M Hall

          22 Navy St, Apt 206
          Venice, CA 90291-2472
          Age:50-54
          Associated:Adam W Preskill
          Tommy Hall's room mate

          My Photo
          Adam Preskill
          Venice, CA, United States
          Unique places and the people who live there will always inspire me. Lately I've been re-inspired by Southern California, and right now I'm working on the first mobile app for Venice, California, coming to the app store in summer 2012 from publisher Sutro Media. I'm also a regular contributor to Los Angeles Confidential Magazine, and the co-founder of the film and video production company Venice the Menace. For more information about the app, or to find out how I can help with your next writing assignment, video project or documentary film, just email me at preskill@....
          View my complete profile

          From: "Tommy Hall" audiolaw@...

          [Moderator's Note: No Potty words. der Hoaxster (derhoaxster@...)]

          Automatic Lie aka Thomas Montague Hall Esq. who abuses the openess and generosity of the WWP email group (mailto:AudioLaw%40aol.com) der Huxster:

          NO, in your group, people can discuss only the political issues that the Koch brothers allow you to admit. People who challenge the sheeple views that you promote are labeld liars and are censored because you and your Koch brother masters are terrified of allowing dissenting voices to be heard.

          You are as much an intellectual coward as the Neil C. xxxxxxx fella.