PI2012 #710 - Are Caged In Thinking

  • Len Ritchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Insubria Italian American Eurocentrist (insubria87@...) Len Ritchey WWP Email Member and AskaHorse (askahorse@letsgofirst) PI2012 #710 - Are Caged In Thinking

      "Every major challenge humanity is now facing traces its roots back to
      overreaching government."

      ~ David Galland

      December 7th, 2012

      Liberty Lovers,

      http://www.usdebtclock.org: Every American Taxpayer Now "Owes" "The
      (federal) State" $142,389, every citizen $51,929.

      "We live in a world that is just starting to come out of the Dark Ages of
      elite control."

      ~ Anthony Wile

      "We, the American People," are caged by our thinking. We expect public
      officials to solve our financial-economic problems. Worse, we're
      conditioned to accept their selective, arbitrary, and discriminatory
      legislation, taxation, and regulation.

      "The free market links personal responsibility with ownership."

      ~ Gary North

      Exacerbating This Unwarranted Deference is fear courts will terminate our
      freedom if we dare defy public official authority over our lives and
      confiscating our property through direct taxation. Fearing proactive
      sovereignty consequences means losing it - and freedom.

      "The state and the playground bully operate from the same modus operandi:
      the capacity to enforce obedience to its inconstant temperaments through

      ~ Butler Shaffer

      America's Constitutional Precepts, Principles, and protections are clear:
      America's public officials work for "We, the American People," not vice
      versa. America's public officials will be more than happy to tell us how to
      live as long as we allow it.

      "There's no voluntarism whatsoever about obeying laws. "

      ~ Doug Casey

      America's Constitutional Precepts, Principles, and protections are worthless
      if sovereign citizens do not exert their authority to uphold and practice
      them. Exercising sovereign political authority isn't easy. They who don't
      learn how can't expect to be free.

      "Politicians seek power and bankers seek profit and their collusion is
      responsible for the present crisis."

      ~ Darryl Schoon

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators - or other
      public officials within These United States of America, to Interfere in
      health matters between private citizens and their physicians. They hold
      'government' ("The State") at its Constitutional arm's length.

      Let Freedom Ring

      See http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com

      -- It's your property, not "State," property.

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook and are considered public domain
      information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like. Please
      advise askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive future
      ASK A HORSE commentaries.