PI2012 #706 - When Viewed As Dolts

  • Len Ritchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012
      Len Ritchey WWP Email Member and AskaHorse (askahorse@letsgofirst) PI2012 #706 - When Viewed As Dolts

      (Quotes courtesy and AAH reader.)

      ASK A HORSE

      "In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states
      will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such
      a great idea after all."

      ~ Strobe Talbot (1992)

      Thursday,

      December 6th, 2012

      Liberty Lovers,

      http://www.usdebtclock.org: Every American Taxpayer Now "Owes" "The
      (federal) State" $142,373, every citizen $51,921.

      "We, the American People," Liberty-loving people everywhere, ought be
      cautious seeing or hearing pronouncements from public officials and
      elitists. People with lawful authority seldom don't use it.

      "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to
      which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance."

      ~ President George Bush (1st)

      Lawful Authority, In Hands of people wanting others to do their bidding, is
      dangerous. America's Constitutions were institutionalized to protect people
      from excessive 'government' ("State") coercion.

      "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy
      the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen
      of this plight."

      ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy (November, 1963)

      Lawful Authority, Applied With good intent, bears as much scrutiny and
      restraint as blatant attempts at tyrannical despotism. Those who lawfully
      force others to do as they command would seldom, if ever, admit to ill
      intent.

      "To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of
      men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, nationalism, and
      religious dogmas."

      ~ Brock Adams

      Every Participant In America's fiscal (deficit) cliff "negotiations" would
      declare intent to protect Americans' security, Liberty, and freedom. None
      are declaring war on selective, arbitrary, and discriminatory legislation,
      taxation, and regulation. All scrap for it.

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators - or other
      public officials within These United States of America, to Interfere in
      health matters between private citizens and their physicians. They hold
      'government' ("The State") at its Constitutional arm's length.

      Let Freedom Ring

      See http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com
      <http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com/>

      -- It's your property, not "State," property.

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook and are considered public domain
      information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like. Please
      advise askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive future
      ASK A HORSE commentaries.