Primary madness continues

  • SHADOWKamen
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23 7:57 PM
      NOTE: Mitt Romney has suspended his campaign.
      NOTE: John McCain has enough delegates for nomination.
      NOTE: Mike Huckabee has ended his campaign.

      IOWA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee

      WYOMING: Mitt Romney & Barack Obama

      NEW HAMPSHIRE: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      MICHIGAN: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney

      NEVADA: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney

      SOUTH CAROLINA: Barack Obama & John McCain

      FLORIDA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      MAINE: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

      LOUISIANA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee

      ALABAMA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee

      ALASKA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

      AMERICAN SAMOA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      ARIZONA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      ARKANSAS: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee

      CALIFORNIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      COLORADO: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

      CONNECTICUT: Barack Obama & John McCain

      DELAWARE: Barack Obama & John McCain

      GEORGIA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee

      IDAHO: Barack Obama

      ILLINOIS: Barack Obama & John McCain

      KANSAS: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee

      MASSACHUSETTS: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney

      MINNESOTA: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney

      MISSOURI: Barack Obama & John McCain

      MONTANA: Mitt Romney

      NEW JERSEY: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      NEW MEXICO: Hillary Clinton

      NEW YORK: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      NORTH DAKOTA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

      OKLAHOMA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      TENNESEE: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee

      UTAH: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney

      WEST VIRGINIA: Mike Huckabee

      WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain

      U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS: Barack Obama & X

      NEBRASKA: Barack Obama

      MARYLAND: Barack Obama & John McCain

      DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Barack Obama & John McCain

      VIRGINIA: Barack Obama & John McCain

      WISCONCIN: Barack Obama & John McCain

      HAWAII: Barack Obama

      WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain

      NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS: John McCain

      PUERTO RICO: John McCain

      VERMONT: Barack Obama & John McCain

      OHIO: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      RHODE ISLAND: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      TEXAS: Barack Obama & John McCain

      GUAM: John McCain

      MISSISSIPPI: Barack Obama & John McCain

      PENNSYLVANIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain

      UPCOMING:

      May 3: Guam (D)

      May 6: Indiana, North Carolina

      May 13: Nebraska, West Virginia (D)
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
        Anyone who believes that food is irradiated for safety with microwaves, as does Mike Huckabee, is too ignorant to manage a government.

        --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "SHADOWKamen" <psycho_neko_king@...> wrote:

        > NOTE: Mitt Romney has suspended his campaign.
        > NOTE: John McCain has enough delegates for nomination.
        > NOTE: Mike Huckabee has ended his campaign.
        >

        > IOWA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > WYOMING: Mitt Romney & Barack Obama
        >
        > NEW HAMPSHIRE: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > MICHIGAN: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
        >
        > NEVADA: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
        >
        > SOUTH CAROLINA: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > FLORIDA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > MAINE: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
        >
        > LOUISIANA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > ALABAMA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > ALASKA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
        >
        > AMERICAN SAMOA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > ARIZONA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > ARKANSAS: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > CALIFORNIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > COLORADO: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
        >
        > CONNECTICUT: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > DELAWARE: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > GEORGIA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > IDAHO: Barack Obama
        >
        > ILLINOIS: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > KANSAS: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > MASSACHUSETTS: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
        >
        > MINNESOTA: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
        >
        > MISSOURI: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > MONTANA: Mitt Romney
        >
        > NEW JERSEY: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > NEW MEXICO: Hillary Clinton
        >
        > NEW YORK: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > NORTH DAKOTA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
        >
        > OKLAHOMA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > TENNESEE: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee
        >
        > UTAH: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
        >
        > WEST VIRGINIA: Mike Huckabee
        >
        > WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS: Barack Obama & X
        >
        > NEBRASKA: Barack Obama
        >
        > MARYLAND: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > VIRGINIA: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > WISCONCIN: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > HAWAII: Barack Obama
        >
        > WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS: John McCain
        >
        > PUERTO RICO: John McCain
        >
        > VERMONT: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > OHIO: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > RHODE ISLAND: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >
        > TEXAS: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > GUAM: John McCain
        >
        > MISSISSIPPI: Barack Obama & John McCain
        >
        > PENNSYLVANIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
        >

        > UPCOMING:
        >

        > May 3: Guam (D)
        >
        > May 6: Indiana, North Carolina
        >
        > May 13: Nebraska, West Virginia (D)

      • Earl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
          [Earl Reese] And why else would it be?

          [Bill] Anyone who believes that food is irradiated for safety with microwaves, as does Mike Huckabee, is too ignorant to manage a government.

          [psycho_neko_king]
[...]

          To compel a man to subsidize with
          his taxes the propagation of ideas which he
          disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
          Thomas Jefferson
        • Bill
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
            Do you mean, how else would a politician be?

            --- In World-wide_Politics@yahoogroups.com, "Earl" <earljreese@...> wrote:

            > [Earl Reese] And why else would it be?
            >
            > [Bill] Anyone who believes that food is irradiated for safety with microwaves, as does Mike Huckabee, is too ignorant to manage a government.
            >
            > [psycho_neko_king]
            > NOTE: Mitt Romney has suspended his campaign.
            > NOTE: John McCain has enough delegates for nomination.
            > NOTE: Mike Huckabee has ended his campaign.
            >

            > IOWA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > WYOMING: Mitt Romney & Barack Obama
            >
            > NEW HAMPSHIRE: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > MICHIGAN: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
            >
            > NEVADA: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
            >
            > SOUTH CAROLINA: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > FLORIDA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > MAINE: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
            >
            > LOUISIANA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > ALABAMA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > ALASKA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
            >
            > AMERICAN SAMOA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > ARIZONA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > ARKANSAS: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > CALIFORNIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > COLORADO: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
            >
            > CONNECTICUT: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > DELAWARE: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > GEORGIA: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > IDAHO: Barack Obama
            >
            > ILLINOIS: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > KANSAS: Barack Obama & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > MASSACHUSETTS: Hillary Clinton & Mitt Romney
            >
            > MINNESOTA: Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
            >
            > MISSOURI: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > MONTANA: Mitt Romney
            >
            > NEW JERSEY: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > NEW MEXICO: Hillary Clinton
            >
            > NEW YORK: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > NORTH DAKOTA: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
            >
            > OKLAHOMA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > TENNESEE: Hillary Clinton & Mike Huckabee
            >
            > UTAH: Barack Obama & Mitt Romney
            >
            > WEST VIRGINIA: Mike Huckabee
            >
            > WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS: Barack Obama & X
            >
            > NEBRASKA: Barack Obama
            >
            > MARYLAND: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > VIRGINIA: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > WISCONCIN: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > HAWAII: Barack Obama
            >
            > WASHINGTON: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS: John McCain
            >
            > PUERTO RICO: John McCain
            >
            > VERMONT: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > OHIO: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > RHODE ISLAND: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >
            > TEXAS: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > GUAM: John McCain
            >
            > MISSISSIPPI: Barack Obama & John McCain
            >
            > PENNSYLVANIA: Hillary Clinton & John McCain
            >

            > UPCOMING:
            >

            > May 3: Guam (D)
            >
            > May 6: Indiana, North Carolina
            >
            > May 13: Nebraska, West Virginia (D)
            >

            > To compel a man to subsidize with
            > his taxes the propagation of ideas which he
            > disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
            > Thomas Jefferson

          • Earl
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 28, 2011
              [Earl Reese] LOL. No, I meant the irradiation but your point is well taken! I believe Huckleberry may have been irradiated. Good thing. Grapevine has it it makes one sterile.