Skirt vs Kilt

  • Paul Dunk
    Message 1 of 59 , Aug 12, 2013
      Paul Dunk World-wide_Politics Member (paul_dunk@...) Chris wears a kilt while you wear the skirt.

      MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) What have YOU done to earn our respect, Chrissie? Oh, wait - I know: you're a right-wing conservative who wears skirts and pixie shoes and changes people's email passwords.
      Yeah. Gotcha. *cough*
    • World-Wide_Politics-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 15, 2013
        Replaces #111661 which contained expletives

        MARK CARPENTER WWP Poster designated a girly man by Ducky (carpbear@...) Untrue. George W. Bush, whom you have stated is "the greatest American President", spent more than all the previous Presidents combined.

        The deficit is decreasing under Obama -- no thanks to your lord and savior George W. Bush.

        Now have your obligatory temper tantrum, tell me to shut my xxxxing mouth (which I won't do and have no intention of doing) and just remember - the FIRST TIME you change my email password you'll be making an extradited trip to Texas, and the high temperature here on Thursday was 108 and jails here aren't known for being particularly well air conditioned and I've heard the food is really terrible.

        Also, you might want to tame that mouth of yours or you may find yourself being tased by a deputy; and they tend to get a bit irritable with mouthy prisoners like you.

        Mark
        carpbear@...
        Sent from my iPhone

        ^__^
        { . . }
        \_~_/

        Christopher Lund WWP Member (mccloedskilt@...) All of these liberal cretins try to get us to forget that Ochongo has spent more than all of the other presidents put together. I wonder what kinds of drugs their unmarried parents used to xxxx up their DNA so badly?