RR Another Obama Crony: Who Is Daniel Werfel, Acting IRS Commissioner?

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013

      Another Obama Crony:
      Who Is Daniel Werfel, Acting IRS Commissioner?

      In his five-point regime-change strategy, Soros, 1) infiltrates countries with his operatives, under the cover of humanitarian aid; 2) takes control of the air waves by creating “independent media” under his own control; 3) destabilizes the targeted country with financial manipulations and political agitation, 4) waits for an election, then disrupts it with charges of voter fraud, then; 5) takes the streets with armies of activist youth whom Soros has recruited, trained and funded, all demanding that the incumbent step down. The formula often works. In theory, it is supposed to produce a “bloodless” coup, in which few people are killed or harmed.
      http://www.thebrennerbrief.com/2013/05/16/another-obama-crony-who-is-daniel-werfel-acting-irs-commissioner/

      White House Hosts Israel-
      Hating Radical Muslim

      White House officials met this month with Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah,
      a deputy of radical Egyptian cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi.
      By Elad Benari
      First Publish: 6/26/2013,

      http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169349#.Uc0U-Ngr7YB

      This is the heart soul
      of who are sharing the powers of POTUS
      http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/07/list-obama-administration-czars/

       When replying to this message,
      plz cc: Mail2Rich@yahoogroups.com
      to assure prompt reply.

      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)

    • Rich Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2013

        Another Obama Crony:

        Who Is Daniel Werfel,
        Acting IRS Commissioner?
        We have to remember that George Soros, the infamous supporter of open societies,
        supported Obama early on. Over the last few years, Glenn Beck has reported on Soros’ methods, including his five-point process for overthrowing a government using his “open society”