      From: david perry
      To: Brian Prince
      Cc: Shirley Spendlove ; Lilet ; LOIS CAPPS ; Connie Francisco ; jameselmer@... ; LAKEY ; williamraymond@... ; Tom Demeter ; ALGAE ; Paul Schlegel ; larryandshirley ; Ron Gates ; Red Beckman ; Paul Dunk ; Arhata Osho ; jmach499@... ; Lanya Murray ; Postherguy@... ; Turkman Turkman ; farm_stone@... ; der Hoaxster ; Janet Phelan ; j.rolls@... ; sheepandgoatlady ; Arlene ; Ed Kendrick ; Aniko Richards ; rockysma1@... ; Susan Clark ; Phil ; Laurie Wallace ; SNOWY SMITH ; gary beauregard ; Arden Gifford ; Robin Crane
      Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:00 PM
      Subject: Re: 10 George Orwell Quotes that Predicted Life in 2014 America;

      I graduated in 1955 in Carmen Okla. and never heard of his books,, I took Civics that was political, I started learning of his works since I learn computer in last 12 years,, And Still learning,, Trying my best to Learn who lies an who doesn't,, I'm finding almost Impossible.
      You talk to 2 people there is 2 stories,, You talk to 5 people there is 5 Stories, etc.etc.
      It's same with Bible, Every body is correct, With a different Message.
      My Dad warned me 2 things you don't talk about with Friends, That is you want to keep your friends; Don't discus/Talk about religion or Politics.
      Thanks for your replies Brian, They help me to clear the Air on truth an B.S.
      Regards, Dave

      On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:34 PM, Brian Prince <brianprince100@...> wrote:

      In the 1970's when I was in High School. Government class was required to graduate. Two of Orwell's books:

      1984
      Animal Farm

      were REQUIRED reading and also demanded book reports. Does anybody know when that stopped? I know my now 26 year old son, never heard of them books, until I told him about them. And they did not use them in his generation.

      On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM, david perry <dwperry2002@...> wrote:

      http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/08/19/10-george-orwell-quotes-that-predicted-life-in-2014-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

      This man could see into the FUTURE.

      --ORWELL History lessons coming TRUE.