139443Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ Fwd: Jews are a Peculiar People * UN Financed Construction of Hamas Tunnels * Hatred of Jews has Returned to the West

  • joniferris@ymail.com
    Aug 19 12:49 PM
      You ask what right does a country to take away the citizenship of others.
      Look no further to the Arab countries around
      there that did this to their Jewish population.
      Ask why they took property/possessions of the
      Sephardic Jews in their countries, and
      made the Jewish population there leave. So, if
      it happens to the Jewish people in their
      countries and now the Jews have a homeland, the
      Jews have every right to have WHO
      they want in their country, Period! No one
      compensated the Jewish people in Arab lands
      for their loss of homes, etc. NO ONE!!!! If you
      really want to be fair, fight for compensation
      for the Jewish people who lost their homes, possessions from Arab lands.
      Palestinians have a homeland - that homeland is
      JORDAN. The govt. of Jordan is supposed
      to give these people citizenship, and a home. It
      was created the same time as Israel.
      There are TWO STATES, one Israel (Jewish) the other Jordan (Palestinian).

      I don't know why Israel doesn't go to court and
      force in the world court once and for all that
      Palestinians have to live in Jordan as first
      agreed. Sephardic Jews were thrown out of Arab
      lands and went to Israel, and the so called
      Palestinians should be living in Jordan. I say so
      called Palestinians, because like Arafat (who was
      born in Egypt) most are from Arab countries.
      Now, if it is good enough for the Jewish people
      to loose their property and homes where they
      once lived and live in Israel, IT SHOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE PALESTINIANS TO
      LIVE IN JORDAN.

      Joni