139438PI2014 #698 - Articulated, Declared, Codified, Comprom ised

  • Len Ritchey
    Aug 19, 2014
      PI2014 #698 - Articulated, Declared, Codified, Compromised

      ASK A HORSE

      "Law represents the effort of man to organize society; governments, the
      efforts of selfishness to overthrow liberty."

      ~ Henry Ward Beecher

      Tuesday,

      August 19th, 2014

      Liberty Lovers,

      <http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock> http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock:
      Every American Citizen Now "Owes" "The (federal) State" $55,473.

      "The contest for ages has been to rescue liberty from the grasp of executive
      power."

      ~ Daniel Webester

      Liberty's Principles Have Been Articulated in history's record. America's
      founders declared them preeminent over lawful supremacy. America's
      Constitutions institutionalize them. America's lawmakers subjugate them to
      political ideology.

      America's Declaration Of Independence proclaimed every American's - every
      person's - fundamental rights: life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.
      America's Constitution(s) acknowledged those rights under limited
      government... ordained by sovereign citizens, presiding by their consent.

      "The Constitution is not neutral. It was designed to take government off the
      backs of people"

      ~ William Orville Douglas

      America's Laws Derive Legitimacy from Constitutional and citizenry
      authority, not legislator whim or ideology. Laws are imposed on people,
      while Constitutions are not. Laws, till abolished - not Constitutions, are
      means enforcing citizen behavior.

      "So long as we govern our nation by the letter and spirit of the Bill of
      Rights, we can be sure that our nation will grow in strength and wisdom and
      freedom."

      ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

      Constitutions Are Only So Powerful as free, self-governing citizens
      determine to make them. Otherwise they are little more than instruments of
      ambitious politicians, elitists, and special interest.

      "After a century of striving, after a year of debate, after a historic vote,
      health care is no longer an unmet promise. It is the law of the land."

      ~ Barack Obama

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators - or other
      public officials within These United States of America, to infringe upon
      Americans' Bill-of-Rights protections; nor do they allow culpability for
      another person's behavior to be ascribed to their freedom to exercise their
      rights. They uphold Constitutional safeguards without equivocation.

      Stop and Think

      It's your property, not "State" property.

      Let Freedom Ring - Abolish Direct Taxation

      Choose <http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com/>
      http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook,
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citizencontrolledtaxation>
      domain information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like.
      Please advise <mailto:askahorse@...>
      askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive future ASK A
      HORSE commentaries.