138078PI2014 #627 - Bad Habits Break Hard

  • Len Ritchey
    Jul 24, 2014
      PI2014 #627 - Bad Habits Break Hard

      "When government accepts responsibility for people, then people no longer
      take responsibility for themselves."

      ~ George Pataki

      July 24th, 2014

      Liberty Lovers,

      http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock: Every American Citizen Now "Owes" "The
      (federal) State" $55,272.

      "A habit is something you can do without thinking - which is why most of us
      have so many of them."

      ~ Frank Howard Clark

      "We, the American People" have become accustomed to doing whatever
      legislatures, presidents, governors, and other public officials say we must.
      We either never knew, or, have forgotten we're supposed to be
      self-governing... with 'government' answering to us.

      Habits Are Hard To Break. "We, the American People," have a bad habit
      allowing 'government' ("The State") to legislate, tax, and regulate at will.
      We have overbearing public debt - and don't control our property - as a

      "It's time we asked ourselves if we still know the freedoms intended for us
      by the Founding Fathers."

      ~ Ronald Reagan

      America's Constitution's Are Thought to safeguard us from 'government'
      ("State") excess. They haven't, they don't, they won't. they can't.
      Constitutions are no stronger than proactive sovereign, self-governing
      people who force public officials to abide by Constitutions.

      "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial
      appearance of being right."

      ~ Thomas Paine

      Resting Constitutional Protections With public officials is fool's play.
      Public officials interpret Constitutional precepts to their advantage, then
      write laws, impose taxes, and issue regulations to accomplish what they
      want, regardless of public discontent.

      "Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be

      ~ Warren Buffett

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators - or other
      public officials within These United States of America, to interfere in any
      way with how responsible citizens choose to use their private property. They
      exercise their self-government heritage and protect their property rights.

      Stop and Think

      It's your property, not "State" property.

      Let Freedom Ring - Abolish Direct Taxation

      Choose <http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com/>

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citizencontrolledtaxation, and
      domain information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like.
      Please advise <mailto:askahorse@...>
      askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive future ASK A
      HORSE commentaries.