News with Attitude “We’ve just become a military dictatorship”

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Rich Martin WWP Email Member and forwarder of Texas Tea Party stuff (ser_dick@...)

      News with Attitude
      “We’ve just become a military dictatorship”
      From the desk of:
      Harold Poole

      An American Patriot in the Liberal State of Maryland!
      "American By Birth, Patriot By Conviction, & Southron By The Grace of
      God!!!"

      "Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito", Latin, which translated means
      "do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it." -- Publius
      Vergilius Maro (Virgil)

      "As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins
      I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I
      please on any subject." -- Elija Lovejoy

      Quote of the Day
      "Equal and exact justice to all men, of whatever state or persuasion,
      religious or political; peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all
      nations,--entangling alliances with none; the support of the State
      governments in all their rights, as the most competent administrations for
      our domestic concerns, and the surest bulwarks against anti-republican
      tendencies; the preservation of the General Government in its whole
      constitutional vigor, as the sheet anchor of our peace at home and safety
      abroad; freedom of religion; freedom of the press; freedom of person under
      the protection of habeas corpus; and trials by juries impartially
      selected,--these principles form the bright constellation which has gone
      before us, and guided our steps through an age of revolution and
      reformation. -- Thomas Jefferson

      *** Government Offering High-Paid Internships Despite Sequester
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/06-1077/
      Warner Todd Huston
      3/15/2013
      Even as President Obama inflames fears of a government shutdown because of
      cuts from sequestration, the federal government is still offering a myriad
      of high-paid internships. A search by Fox News of the federal employment
      site found 84 new internships and student programs that had been posted in
      the [...]

      *** Administration Tells Benghazi Witnesses to Keep Quiet
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/05-1166/
      Tad Cronn
      3/16/2013
      Some jobs require an oath of secrecy, particularly certain positions in the
      military, law enforcement or intelligence fields that may expose a person to
      genuine national secrets. Then there are those situations where you might be
      sworn to secrecy but it just doesn’t feel right, like when the school bully
      [...]

      *** Freedom, Not Government, Made America Great
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/04-1194/
      Rob Natelson
      3/15/2013
      When a columnist in the Lakewood Hub edition of the Denver Post advanced the
      ridiculous thesis that 19th century American progress was largely to
      government programs, I just had to respond. The truth, of course, is that
      19th century America was generally a time of minimal government and almost
      unimaginable [...]

      *** An Exercise In Propaganda: “Living On the Streets of Modern Day America”
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/03-1207/
      Mac Slavo
      3/14/2013
      The engineering of consent is the very essence of the democratic process,
      the freedom to persuade and suggest. Edward Bernays, 1955 In his 1928 book
      Propaganda, Edward Bernays, the architect of modern day public relations and
      marketing, argues that manipulation of public opinion is necessary to
      overcome chaos and conflict in [...]

      *** Latino museum planned in place of Smithsonian building
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/02-1208/
      Neil Munro
      3/15/2013
      Latino legislators have drafted legislation to fund a Latino museum on the
      site of the Smithsonian Arts and Industries Building, which has showcased
      the industrial and cultural accomplishments of 19th century American
      adventurers and entrepreneurs. “A Museum of the American Latino would
      officially acknowledge our great history in the United [...]

      *** “We’ve just become a military dictatorship”
      http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/01-1206/
      Brasscheck TV
      3/15/2013
      Chris Hedges: NDAA Lawsuit Update
      Chris Hedges and the Supreme Court lawsuit to reverse permanent martial law
      in the US.

      These are only a selected few of today's news items. For more on these and
      other stories please visit http://a4cgr.wordpress.com/
      As always, please feel free to comment - share your thoughts - disagree -
      agree - rant - etc.

      Deo Vindici …..
      Harold

      "... Political Correctness remains just what it was intended to be: a
      sophisticated and dangerous form of censorship and oppression, imposed upon
      the citizenry with the ultimate goal of manipulating, brainwashing and
      destroying our society." -- NewsMax.com

      If the First Amendment fails, use the Second one.

      There are three kinds of people in the world:
      1) Those who do what they're told without question,
      2) Those who control them, and
      3) Those who refuse to play the game!

      If You Love Our Nation - Stop Illegal Immigration

      “Maryland is an extremely liberal state. It’s so liberal, even our crabs are
      blue.” – Patrick Citroni

      ¡Viva la Migra!

      *****
      ****

      How many Illegal Aliens?
      The Main Stream Media keeps referring to the 2008 estimate from the Center for Immigration Studies of 11 million.
      Your Congress-member needs the updated information, of 24.5 million from,
      http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

      Your 401K
      Google --> Help you manage your 401K 19 trillion consumer investments office for older dodd frank

      Your Gun
      Google --> NRA memo government ap guns register

      The Ponder
      By Shonda Ponder
      Updates daily
      Just visit http://www.shondaponder.com

      When replying to this message,
      plz cc: Mail2Rich@yahoogroups.com
      to assure prompt reply.

      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!
      http://www.teapartynation.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)
      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=margaret-irene-martin-peggy&pid=159081400&fhid=12241#fbLoggedOut

      http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=margaret-martin&pid=159081400&sort=1

      <> <> <>