FLORIDA BOZO

  • Lloyd F. Everest
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 41 KB
    Lloyd F. Everest WWP Member (lfeverest@...) Dis bro done got caught.

    Bozo criminal for today comes from Lauderdale Lakes, Florida,
    where bozo Nathaniel Lucas, wearing a skullcap and carrying a crowbar, burst
    into an apartment. The quick thinking homeowner sprayed our bozo in the face
    with some Windex he had nearby, causing our bozo to drop his crowbar and flee,
    losing his cap in the process. Now, the logical thing for a thief to do would be
    to go home and lay low for a while, right? Wrong. The bozo thing to do is to try
    to cover your tracks by calling 911 to report that your crowbar and skullcap had
    been stolen. The cops weren’t believing this story for a minute. Our bozo
    quickly saw the error of his ways and confessed. He’s under
    arrest.
  • Lloyd F. Everest

      Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
        Lloyd F. Everest WWP Member (lfeverest@...) Nathaniel Lucas done be a bro fo sho.

        Shady Lady WWP Member (ShadysLife@...) Obama won by over 5 million votes. I would say the that stupid AH has to be a Romney voter.I mean, after all, what kind of AH throws 48% of the American people under the bus and expects to win anything? Some of those people�Romney disssd were active military and retired Military. He committed Political suicide. The best�thing is the current Sequester is tied to the Tea Party GOP.��Only 26% of Americans admit to being Republicans. This Sequester has been God sent to all liberals. It�will crush all of�Conservatism for like ever.

        Lloyd F. Everest WWP Member (lfeverest@...) I bet he was an Obama voter.