Chemtrails?

  • Steven Pattison
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 4, 2013
      Steven Pattison WWP Email Member (stevenpattison@...) I agree with Sandi and disagree with Bob Wynman and I can only tell you that most of the spraying is over larger cities. Yes, I have seen in the same time same location both a plane doing a Chemtrail where it stays for ever and the one that the contrail goes away in a short time never to be seen again.

      I guess I have more time on my hands for just about everyday there are Chemtrails over Overland Park, KS.

      God help us all,

      From: Sandi [mailto:sandirizzo@...]
      Why do you consider it unlikely they would poison folks with other chemicals when you know they already do so in our food, water, vaccines, and medicines? ?

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) After 8 years observation, intermittent research & communication, my conclusion is that most of the stripes are from commercial jets & the owners of those planes have no desire to poison anyone. If there are State agencies or whatever using those jets for some purpose, it seems most likely that they're adding stuff to the fuel at the refineries, either to save us all by misguided attempts to replicate the solar-energy-reflecting properties of the lost ozone layers with aluminum, barium or whatever ... or to poison folks with other chems, the latter which I consider unlikely.
    • kurt31416
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 6, 2013
        Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] They're trying to sap and depurify our precioous bodily fluids. Loss of essence.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY