A Question for the Real Libertarians

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1, 2013
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Just because Libertarians & anarchists don't want the State meddling in our personal lives with their guns does NOT mean they favor or support child abuse, incest, drugs, terror,drunk driving or the myriad of other actions that the State claims to prevent (& does not, obviously)

      --bob

      J. Keen Holland WWP Email Member and Construction Equipment Owner (OldPolitico@...) I think it is perhaps an exaggeration to say "Libertarians ... support having sex with your own children." I have known a lot of liberttarians over the years and most would be horrified at such a suggestion. The problem for them is that their libertarian philosophy provides no consisttent basis for their horror at incest. Like many other things they don't like to concede, they have inherited the incest taboo from the Bible.

      Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Should the government send the police to enforce laws about parents having sex with their children?

      -----------

      (For those not familiar with Libertarians, they support having sex with your own children, (and it gets worse.) Far more liberal degenerate than Nancy Pelosi. Most, if not finding it convenient to lie, (since they know how normal people feel), think it's no business of the government at any age. With people they want to lie to, they'll usually claim we should be taxed so we can send the police only if it's children. Granted, in that case, they usually think the parent lusting after their own children should be the one to decide when they are old enough.)

      When there is no coercion involved, the gain of one person does not come from the loss of another.

      A proper concept of government is a voluntary one. The creation of Freedom is best served by the efficient and profitable defense of property.

      --Andrew J. Galambos, Course V-2 - The Nature of the Free World.

      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1, 2013
        Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Kurt, I've been registered Libertarian since 1972 & so far have not met ANY who "support having sex with your own children". Where do you hang out to have met a Libertarian who supports that act??

        Or are you just picking up Rick, Paul & Tom's tactics?

        --bob

        Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Should the government send the police to enforce laws about parents having sex with their children?

        -----------

        (For those not familiar with Libertarians, they support having sex with your own children, (and it gets worse.) Far more liberal degenerate than Nancy Pelosi. Most, if not finding it convenient to lie, (since they know how normal people feel), think it's no business of the government at any age. With people they want to lie to, they'll usually claim we should be taxed so we can send the police only if it's children. Granted, in that case, they usually think the parent lusting after their own children should be the one to decide when they are old enough.)
      • J. Keen Holland
        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 1, 2013
          J. Keen Holland WWP Email Member and Construction Equipment Owner (OldPolitico@...) I've known a fair number of libertarians shen I was younger who were rather fervent advocatees of weed.

          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Just because Libertarians & anarchists don't want the State meddling in our personal lives with their guns does NOT mean they favor or support child abuse, incest, drugs, terror,drunk driving or the myriad of other actions that the State claims to prevent (& does not, obviously)

          J. Keen Holland WWP Email Member and Construction Equipment Owner (OldPolitico@...) I think it is perhaps an exaggeration to say "Libertarians ... support having sex with your own children." I have known a lot of liberttarians over the years and most would be horrified at such a suggestion. The problem for them is that their libertarian philosophy provides no consisttent basis for their horror at incest. Like many other things they don't like to concede, they have inherited the incest taboo from the Bible.
        • kurt31416
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 2, 2013
            Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] So, Bob, you are saying the Government should tax you and send police to enforce you not having sex with your adult children? That the government should tax and enforce sex laws between consenting adults?

            If you claim all libertarians believe that, you need to get out more, or be honest, (It's a majority.) Granted, the truth would horrify normal people, hence the deception.

            What other sex laws between consenting adults should we be taxed to enforce in your (pretend) vision of Libertarianism?
          • kurt31416
            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 2, 2013
              Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] So Bob, what other sex laws between consenting adults should the goverment tax us and send the police to enforce in your rather week kneed version of Libertarianism.

              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 2, 2013
                Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Yeah, Libertarians are right wing liberals.

                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 2, 2013
                  Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) While I've been registered Libertarian since the Party got started in 1972, most Libertarians are "minarchists", favoring a minimal government of ONLY police, military & court system. It took me 40 years of study & practice to graduate from that stance to "Voluntaryist" (or "anarcho-capitalist", if you prefer).

                  The State has NO business passing "sex laws" ... or any other laws, for that matter. The State is only Force & is the CAUSE, not the solution of most of society's problems, such as perpetual war, poverty and servitude. Te voluntary Society, without the State is the SOLUTION & provides lasting peace, prosperity and freedom.

                  For those interested a start in this regard can be obtained, mostly FREE:

                  1-- Dave Woodward & Nancy Rhyme Snelson: The Win-Win Paradigm, www.suscivinst.com/store.

                  2--Fred Marks is making the work of Andrew Galambos available ... FREE www.CapitalismTheLiberalRevolution.com.

                  2--Stefan Molyneux: thousands of hours of information FREE www.FreeDomainRadio.com.

                  4--Dennis Riness: Civilization Engineering DVD & syllabus www.CivilizationEngineering.com.

                  5--Bonnie Lange: V-76, "The Declaration,Thomas Paine & Your Freedom" FREE www.Galambos.com.

                  --bob & lou

                      Message 10 of 24 , Mar 3, 2013
                        Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] No, you are clear now, Bob, just getting you to admit it to normal people.

                        Libertarians think they should be able to have sex with their children.

                        That's not only too degenerate to be a conservative, it's too degenerate to even be a liberal.

                              Message 14 of 24 , Mar 6, 2013
                                Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Perhaps they learned their techniques from you on previous forums?

                                Message 15 of 24 , Mar 7, 2013
                                  Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] The Libertarians here have already admitted they think sex with your children isn't any business of the government.

                                  And of course you act stupid about it, you know damned well what normal decent people think of such filth.

                                  Another reason for Libertarians to spit on the Bible, all those laws about incest.

                                  Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Perhaps they learned their techniques from you on previous forums?

                                  Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] No Bob, I was trained that having sex with your children is wrong, and Libertarians are degenerate incest child molestors, long before I showed up in this forum.
                                • der Hoaxster GMail
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Mar 8, 2013
                                    In the libertarian ideology, the biggest sin you can commit is coercion.
                                    Molesting a child by force would be a form of coercion and we should hear
                                    the libertarians speaking out against it.

                                    Nor have we heard any plausible way in which a private company could
                                    investigate cases of child molestation and make the victims whole.

                                    Kurt may have identified a weak point in their ideology.

                                    Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] The Libertarians here have already
                                    admitted they think sex with your children isn't any business of the
                                    government. And of course you act stupid about it, you know damned well what
                                    normal decent people think of such filth. Another reason for Libertarians to
                                    spit on the Bible, all those laws about incest.

                                    Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Perhaps they
                                    learned their techniques from you on previous forums?

                                    Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] No Bob, I was trained that having sex
                                    with your children is wrong, and Libertarians are degenerate incest child
                                    molesters, long before I showed up in this forum.
                                  • kurt31416
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Mar 9, 2013
                                      Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] I donno' Hoaxter, Libertarians are fine with coersion, say by an employer having all kinds of horrific coersive rules, they only have a problem with the government.

                                      And they admitted here no taxes should be collected, no police or judges should be employed to stop it.

                                      And adult children, it's not coercion.

                                      More liberal and degenerate than Nancy Pelosi across the board, except for anti-Bible greed.

                                      AND they think people that fight for their country are patsies.

                                      Right wing liberals.

                                      der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...) In the libertarian ideology, the biggest sin you can commit is coercion. Molesting a child by force would be a form of coercion and we should hear the libertarians speaking out against it.

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Mar 9, 2013
                                        Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Kurt, seems that you're using a different definition for "coercion" than we are. This makes communication unending and meaningless. As mentioned:

                                        " "Coercion is an attempted, intentional interference with property."

                                        Physical coercion = force

                                        Intellectual coercion = fraud"

                                        So, what's your definition of coercion & how can an employer's rules be "coercive" when they involve no force or fraud?? Yes, 'tis only the State that has a "legal" monopoly on the initiation of coercion against us all.

                                        Yes, Kurt, "people that fight for their country are patsies.". These sometimes courageous and patriotic folks are being used and abused for the glory of politicians. They're NOT fighting for our freedom; they're fighting for the State, not for the country or it's inhabitants.

                                        --bob & lou

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Mar 13, 2013
                                            Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Correct, Kurt, before we can discuss coercion coherently, we'll need to share our definitions of "property". Mine (Galambos') is a bit more semantically precise than most folks are used to:

                                            ""Property is individual man's life and all non-procreative derivatives of his life."
                                            "Primordial Property" = one's life, body
                                            "Primary Property" = the intangible derivatives of one's life (thoughts, feelings, actions, ideas, etc.)
                                            Secondary Property" = the tangible derivatives of ones life (cars, homes, money, etc.)

                                            "Property' is the supreme subject of volition, just as energy' is the supreme subject of physics."""

                                            --bob

                                            Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] That's nonsense, Bob. Our health and life and freedom isn't "property" unless everything in the Universe is. A simple example is coercion related to rape.

                                            Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Kurt, seems
                                            that you're using a different definition for "coercion" than we are. This makes
                                            communication unending and meaningless. As mentioned:

                                            " "Coercion is an attempted, intentional interference with property.",,,

                                            Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights; it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. When unlimited and unrestricted by individual rights, a government is man's deadliest enemy. It is not as protection against private actions, but against governmental actions that the Bill of Rights was written.

                                            - Ayn Rand, The Virtue of Selfishness [1964]

                                            Only when the state is restricted to the administration of justice, and economic creativity thus freed from arbitrary restraints, will conditions exist for making possible a lasting improvement in the welfare of the more miserable peoples of the world.

                                            - Francis E. Mahaffy

                                            --bob & lou
                                          • kurt31416