Kurt & Stefan Molyneux on Crime in the Voluntary Society??

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23 12:42 PM
      Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Good God, Bob, organized crime will just shoot your "private Dispute
      Resolution Organizations" in the head. And depending on the particular organized crime, their families too.

      What the hell about that is complicated?

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Kurt, Jim, et
      al--

      I just re-listened to Stefan Molyneux's THIRD podcast, from 2006 (he's now
      published 2,4000 or so!) in which he precisely answers your questions 'bout what
      'appens to criminals in the Voluntary Society, without the State. You might
      check it out (FREE) at www.FreedomainRadio.com. .... or not, of course.

      Or, if you prefer to read it, here's from
      http://freedomain.blogspot.com/search?q=beasts:

      "These Cages Are Only For Beasts (The DRO debate continues.)
      After my first article 'The Stateless Society'
      (www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/molyneux1.html) was published, I was asked to explain
      how a society without government would deal with violent crime. Lew was kind
      enough to publish my article on 'Caging the Beasts'
      (www.lewrockwell.com/orig6/molyneux2.html) which provoked quite a flurry of
      positive and negative (though never unkind!) responses and requests for
      clarifications, which I will provide here.

      To summarize, 'Caging the Beasts' described the measures that private Dispute
      Resolution Organizations (DROs) could take against violent criminals