EVENT: Dallas-For t Worth Day of Resistance Rally

  • Rich Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Rich Martin WWP Email Member and forwarder of Texas Tea Party stuff (ser_dick@...)
      Dallas-Fort Worth
      Day of Resistance Rally

      Begins: Saturday, February 23 2013 at 2:00 PM
      Location: Flag Pole Hill
      Address:
      8100 Doran Circle (NW Hwy & Buckner),
      Dallas, TX 75238

      On January 16, 2013, President Barack Obama issued 23 executive actions against our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. He did this without the consent of Congress, which, in itself, violates the foundation of the Constitution and the co-equal branches of government.

      In response to these unconstitutional actions by the president, American people will gather together in rallies all across America in defiance to protect the rights that protect all our other rights - the 2nd Amendment! �

      This is not just about guns. Under the current leadership of both parties, the federal government continues to grow in size and scope - the attack upon our 2nd Amendment is just the most recent example. Yes, we need to protect the rights of gun-owning Americans, but we also need to protect the liberties of everyone in this country. That's what Day of Resistance is all about.

      Stand with us on .223 on Flag Pole Hill!

      If you will be attending this event please RSVP by visting this link ATTENDING
      If not please visit this link NOT Attending

      _____

      PLEASE NOTE: This email system is provided for the purpose of connecting local citizens and advancing the principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty. Use of this system to distribute irrelevant information, commercial messages, sectarian messages, personal attacks, candidate endorsements or expressly-partisan messages constitutes ABUSE of the system. Please forward this message to admin@... if this message violates any of the above guidelines. All complaints are kept confidential. To remove yourself from the email system go to http://mojo4m.com/email_remove.php
      5910 North Central Expy.,
      Dallas, Texas 75206

      �When replying to this message,
      plz cc: Mail2Rich@yahoogroups.com
      to assure prompt reply.�

      TEA Party Nation
      Top Ten Tips For Getting The Most From Your TPN Membership!
      http://www.teapartynation.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

      I’m as mad as hell,
      and I’m not going to take it any more.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_qgVn-Op7Q

      Mrs. Richard "Peggy" Martin (1935 - 2012)
      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw/obituary.aspx?n=margaret-irene-martin-peggy&pid=159081400&fhid=12241#fbLoggedOuthttp://www.legacy.com/guestbook/dfw/guestbook.aspx?n=margaret-martin&pid=159081400&sort=1%ef%bf%bd%ef%bf%bd

      <> <> <>