Re: Machado

  • Heather Van Doran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) �Pennsylvania State Hospital calling for John Machado.............

      John Machado WWP Member (jmach499@...) if the government is plotting to hit the tyranny button....the nutjobs would probably opt in on the wrong side anyway because it would be a RW gov .. and Fox and Limbaugh would tell the nutjobs ... theirneighbors are the enemy ..

      and, in fourteen minutes, 20 million people would be fried...

      ..
      If our defense against tyranny is a bunch of heavily armed, totallyzombifed RW nutjobs ... maybe, tyranny is not so bad after all.

      the greatness of America is that Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck can speak freely; the weakness of America is that many people actually believe what they say.
    • Heather Van Doran
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2013
        Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) It must be the water in North Versailles, PA that makes Machado so loony.

        Christopher Lund WWP Member (mccloedskilt@...) Listen Mac-a-doo-doo, "facts" have been produced over and over but you liberal cretins don't accept them because you're too busy running from them. So don't pull the same shit all over again every time some one tells you to look at the facts. Now, accept the FACT, as we conservatives have that because your parents used so many mind altering drugs before you were born that it screwed up your DNA so badly that it turned you into cretins that aren't capable of dealing with life and reality the same way that we normal, rational conservatives do.