re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

  • Heather Van Doran
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2013
      Heather Van Doran WWP Email Member and enemy of pedophiles (vandoran.heather@...) Ken's email only goes one way.

       <altai44@...>: host core-die003b.r1000.mail.aol.com[172.29.231.75] said: 554 5.7.1 Your mail could not be delivered because the recipient is only accepting mail from specific email addresses. If you feel you received this in error, please contact the recipient directly and ask them to check their email settings. (in reply to end of DATA command)
    • Bruce Majors
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2013
        Bruce Majors WWP Email Member and libertarian activist (majors.bruce@...) Public school still doesn't know what loose and lose mean

        Post her Guy aka Judy Carter of Lincoln, Nebraska WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) I remember when I used to post on the boards. Righties would post things "like "Dems will loose big time in November", things like that. *

        *I saved all those posts and actually took the day off from work (you can do that when you own your own business), on Nov. 8th. 2006, and spent the
        whole day on the net.*

        *That was one of the best days of my life.*

        *Nov. 5, 2008, and Nov. 7, 20012, were also very good days.*

        Jan Fry WWP Member (rockysma1@...) By November 1, 2014, Colony may be singing the "Blues"*