Re: 3/14/06 hi set Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ LIBERALS ARE KILLING AMERICA ONE MARRIAGE AT A TIME

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Jim, I did not attribute the "God damn piece of paper" statement to anyone, including the Shrub. However, it IS the attitude of every present politician except Dr. Ron Paul, as demonstrated by the fact that 98% of the "laws" passed in the last several decades are unConstitutional.

      --bob

      Jim Reed WWP Member (Jreed62254@...) Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

      "God damn piece of paper"

      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) We agree with your ideas here, Guy, 'cept that the USA is a Republic only on that ignored "God damn piece of paper", the Constitution.

      By definition, the US has been a Fabian Fascist Democracy for several decades.

      Ugly words, but I'm told that a "democracy" is where the subjects vote & the majority rules without limits, "fascist" means that the government allows subjects to own the means of production but the government bureaucrats, usually in partnership with corporations, control it by thousands of regulations & "Fabian" just refers to the method of creating the fascist democracy a little at a time, as was the military tactic of the Roman general.

      The parallels twixt the USG & the Fabian Fascist Democracy in pre-war Germany are quite ominous ... and getting ominouser daily.

      Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent subject.
    • Frank Agamemnon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2013
        Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...) President Obama: 9/11 Families Ask You to Watch “9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out”