Re: ]World-Wide_Politics[ LIBERALS ARE KILLING AMERICA ONE MARRIAGE AT A TIME

  • Postherguy@...
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 20 4:36 PM
      Post her Guy WWP Email Member (Postherguy@...) Joe gets up at 6 a.m. and fills his coffeepot with water to prepare his
      morning coffee. The water is clean and good because some tree-hugging liberal
      fought for minimum water-quality standards. With his first swallow of
      water, he takes his daily medication. His medications are safe to take because
      some stupid commie liberal fought to ensure their safety and that they work
      as advertised.
      All but $10 of his medications are paid for by his employer's medical plan
      because some liberal union workers fought their employers for paid medical
      insurance -- now Joe gets it, too.
      He prepares his morning breakfast: bacon and eggs. Joe's bacon is safe to
      eat because some girly-man liberal fought for laws to regulate the meat
      packing industry.
      In the morning shower, Joe reaches for his shampoo. His bottle is properly
      labeled with each ingredient and its amount in the total contents because s
      ome crybaby liberal fought for his right to know what he was putting on his
      body and how much it contained.
      Joe dresses, walks outside and takes a deep breath. The air he breathes is
      clean because some environmentalist wacko liberal fought for the laws to
      stop industries from polluting our air.
      He walks on the government-provided sidewalk to the subway station for his
      government-subsidized ride to work. It saves him considerable money in
      parking and transportation fees because some fancy-pants liberal fought for
      affordable public transportation, which gives everyone the opportunity to be a
      contributor.
      Joe begins his work day. He has a good job with excellent pay, medical
      benefits, retirement, paid holidays and vacation because some lazy liberal
      union members fought and died for these working standards. Joe's employer pays
      these standards because Joe's employer doesn't want his employees to call
      the union.
      If Joe is hurt on the job or becomes unemployed, he'll get a worker
      compensation or unemployment checks because some stupid liberal didn't think he
      should lose his home because of his temporary misfortune.
      It is noontime and Joe needs to make a bank deposit so he can pay some
      bills. Joe's deposit is federally insured by the FSLIC because some godless
      liberal wanted to protect Joe's money from unscrupulous bankers who ruined the
      banking system before the Great Depression.
      Joe has to pay his Fannie Mae-underwritten mortgage and his below-market
      federal student loan because some elitist liberal decided that Joe and the
      government would be better off if he was educated and earned more money over
      his lifetime. Joe also forgets that in addition to his federally subsidized
      student loans, he attended a state funded university.
      Joe is home from work. He plans to visit his father this evening at his
      farm home in the country. He gets in his car for the drive. His car is among
      the safest in the world because some America-hating liberal fought for car
      safety standards to go along with the taxpayer funded roads.
      He arrives at his boyhood home. His was the third generation to live in the
      house financed by Farmers' Home Administration because bankers didn't want
      to make rural loans.
      The house didn't have electricity until some big-government liberal stuck
      his nose where it didn't belong and demanded rural electrification.
      He is happy to see his father, who is now retired. His father lives on
      Social Security and a union pension because some wine-drinking, cheese-eating
      liberal made sure he could take care of himself so Joe wouldn't have to.
      Joe gets back in his car for the ride home, and turns on a radio talk show.
      The radio host keeps saying that liberals are bad and conservatives are
      good. He doesn't mention that the beloved conservatives have fought against
      every protection and benefit Joe enjoys throughout his day. Joe agrees: "We
      don't need those big-government liberals ruining our lives! After all, I'm
      a self-made man who believes everyone should take care of themselves, just
      like I have."

      Shady Lady WWP Member (ShadysLife@...) Liberals voted for Social Security and SS Disability. Conservatives voted
      against both.If it weren't for liberals you would be eating out of garbage
      cans.
      Shady
    • Jreed62254@aol.com
      Message 2 of 24 , Feb 21 8:02 AM
        Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

        "God damn piece of paper"
        8-)

        Message 3 of 24 , Feb 21 10:40 AM
          Levon Christner (Mema) WWP Email Member (Num1Mema@...) I agree! But, we have already become a third world banana republic! The
          media addressed the issue of voter fraud and a woman in Ohio whose
          signature is on six ballots for Obama but, who said she didn't do anything wrong
          and she didn't commit voter fraud! Can we trust our politicians to police
          themselves when they would lose elections except for those who "commit voter
          fraud"! Why do you think the Democrats fight against Voter ID! Then,
          "Lizzy" in Ohio couldn't vote for Obama six times! Do you think he would have
          lost without the "Lizzy's"??

          Levon

          Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never
          hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the
          pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent
          subject.

          --bob & lou
        • Rick Blaine
          Message 4 of 24 , Feb 21 11:20 AM
            [Moderator's Note: A Spammer who ckaims he is spammed? der Hoaxster email group moderator (derhoaxster@...)]

            Blame the Spamster aka Tricky Ricky WWP Member (rblaine@... ) Robin

            PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING TO IT.

            I acknowledge your FREEDOM�to refuse to take time to eliminate my email address when posting to that list.

            YOU should acknowledge my�FREEDOM�to block you should you not respect my wishes. �Consider this: �you want to be read and that's why you post to this list. �
            Message 5 of 24 , Feb 21 11:43 AM
              Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) FDR did more to assure that poor folks were unable to escape from their poverty and to create ever more poor folks than any previous president. BO is following in his shadow.

              --bob

              Kurt Pi WWP Member [kurt31416@...] Yes Shady, but liberals under FDR are very different than liberals today.

              FDR was about helping the poor, and liberals today are about destroying family values. That's what's important to them. The poor are getting poorer and the family values are being destroyed.

              Heck, at one time, liberals opposed dictators, now they are their best friends.

              Got a fundamentalist friend, wonderful people, strong family values. Hate liberals like the devil hates holy water and are very well aware of what liberals think of them. And in this strong family, even more honored than the Family Bible, looming above the dinner table at the family gatherings, is a picture of FDR.

              The baby murders and dictator lovers outta go join the greedy Republicans where filth like that belongs, and the Democrats need to go back to defending the Common Man, instead of destroying her family values.
            • Frank Agamemnon
              Message 6 of 24 , Feb 21 11:57 AM
                Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...)
                Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

                "God damn piece of paper"

                >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                >
                >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                >Guy
                >

                >Robin
                Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                >fact, I said
                NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                >spoke about
                conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                >and
                bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                >inability
                to accept social change.

                >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                content.

                >Robin
                Crane
                >"When
                scientific power outruns moral power,
                >we end up with guided missiles and
                >misguided men.
                >Martin Luther King, Jr., 1967
                >EARL F WWP
                Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women
                >leave
                marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached
                by
                >predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and
                you
                >will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first
                kicked
                >out of his house without due process of law, then his income and
                assets are
                >looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that
                the suicide
                >rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it
                remains the
                >same).
                >
                >That's why men today are shunning marriage in
                record numbers.

              • Frank Agamemnon

                  >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                  >
                  >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                  decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                  been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                  >Guy
                  >

                  >Robin
                  Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                  >fact, I said
                  NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                  >spoke about
                  conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                  >and
                  bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                  >inability
                  to accept social change.

                  >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                  content.

                  >Robin
                  Crane
                  >"When
                  scientific power outruns moral power,
                  >we end up with guided missiles and
                  >misguided men.
                  >Martin Luther King, Jr., 1967
                  >EARL F WWP
                  Email Member (EARL9876@...) Robin, YOU need to grow up and get over your femi-centric biases. Women
                  >leave
                  marriages far more often than men do. They are often approached
                  by
                  >predatory divorce lawyers who telll them, "Put yourself in my hands, and
                  you
                  >will never have to work another day in your life". The man is first
                  kicked
                  >out of his house without due process of law, then his income and
                  assets are
                  >looted during and after the divorce process. Small wonder that
                  the suicide
                  >rate of men doubles after divorce court (while for women, it
                  remains the
                  >same).
                  >
                  >That's why men today are shunning marriage in
                  record numbers.

                • Frank Agamemnon
                  Message 8 of 24 , Feb 21 12:00 PM
                    Frank Agamemnon WWP Email Member (honkystar@...)
                    Bob, are you aware that the little phrase you use was not actually used by Bush. You are a very smart guy, you shouldn't make others think otherwise.

                    "God damn piece of paper"

                    >Guy R. Itter Sr. WWP Invitee (sirguy2003@...) It seems to me that liberals are every bit as intent on FORCING their convictions on all others and bad mouthing those who disagree as the conservative may be. America is not nor has it ever been a Democracy, it is a Constitutional Republic that is suppose to protect the rights of the minorities as much as those of the majority. I have no problem with your accepting social change if that suits you, I do have a problem however, with social change when it doesn't suit me.
                    >
                    >As far as I can see, it is always liberals who want to
                    decide how everyone else should live, your primary objective has historically
                    been to remove freedom of choice from all others.

                    >Guy
                    >

                    >Robin
                    Crane WWP Invitee (patriot451@...) I never said anything about women NOT leaving marriages more than men. In
                    >fact, I said
                    NOTHING that most people would consider "femi-centric." I
                    >spoke about
                    conservatives trying to FORCE their convictions on other people
                    >and
                    bad-mouthing the majority who disagree with them. I spoke of the
                    >inability
                    to accept social change.

                    >Earl, you can't READ! Not for
                    content.

                    >Robin
                    Crane

                    Message 9 of 24 , Feb 21 12:01 PM
                      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Two issues, Levon:

                      1--I think BO would have won even without duplicate votes & the votes of dead people, since there are now more parasites living from USG handouts than there are folks producing the wealth to be stolen. It's the reason democracies always fail.

                      2. I also think it does not matter which tyrant sits on the throne or from which party (s)he emerges. The whole left-wing/right-wing BS is a false alternative; both wings of the same tyrannical coercive Statist bird.

                      "Left wing" (& "liberals", "democrats") leads to communism (Marx I--read the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto, 1848, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto).

                      "Right wing" (& "conservatives", "republicans") leads to corporate fascism (Marx II--read "Das Kapital", 1867, at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Kapital)

                      The myth that they're the only alternatives and that they're opposites, or even significantly different, has been successfully embedded into most American brains by 4-5 generations of State-controlled schools and media; the same mechanism that has caused folks to believe that their government = their country and that their only choice for health is drugs vs. surgery.

                      The Liberals' "War on Poverty" and the Conservatives' "War on Drugs" are both disastrous parts of the State's War on Freedom.

                      Check the Shortest Quiz, http://www.theadvocates.org

                      --bob

                      Levon Christner (Mema) WWP Email Member (Num1Mema@...) I agree! But, we have already become a third world banana republic! The media addressed the issue of voter fraud and a woman in Ohio whose signature is on six ballots for Obama but, who said she didn't do anything wrong and she didn't commit voter fraud! Can we trust our politicians to police themselves when they would lose elections except for those who "commit voter fraud"! Why do you think the Democrats fight against Voter ID! Then, "Lizzy" in Ohio couldn't vote for Obama six times! Do you think he would have lost without the "Lizzy's"??

                      Randist Bo7b aka Bob Wynman WWP Email Member (bobalou@...) Seeing the obvious might qualify as hatred of my government ... never hatred of the country we both love. We must not let America sink back into the pre-Revolutionary concepts of the omnipotent state & the dependent subject.
                    • kurt31416