PI2013 #131 - Will Compete For Liberty

  • Len Ritchey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Len Ritchey WWP Email Member and AskaHorse (askahorse@letsgofirst) PI2013 #131 - Will Compete For Liberty

      ASK A HORSE

      "Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The
      prohibition of private firearms is the goal"

      ~ Janet Reno

      Thursday,

      February 21st, 2013

      Liberty Lovers,

      http://www.usdebtclock.org: Every American Taxpayer Now "Owes" "The
      (federal) State" $146,254, every citizen $52,448.

      An AAH Reader, Responding to PI2013 #128 writes, "In view of the assaults
      forming on the horizon against our 2A, I have come to a new realization: I
      will retain my gun for competitive shooting; given the opportunity, I will
      compete with my government for my Liberty!"

      "I don't believe people should be able to own guns."

      ~ Barack Obama

      Vice President Biden, February 19th, 2013 instructed "We, the American
      People," "You don't need an AR-15. It's harder to aim; it's harder to use.
      Buy a shotgun. Buy a shotgun!"

      "When only cops have guns, it's called a police state."

      ~ Claire Wolfe

      Public Officials Have No business legislating how sovereign Americans
      protect themselves. People attacked with automatic weapons should decide
      how to protect themselves, say, with overwhelming, devastating grenade
      launchers.

      "If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using their
      weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that these people
      have weapons at all!"

      ~ Representative Henry A. Waxman (courtesy an AAH reader)

      VP Biden And His gun control cohorts propose 'common sense' legislation
      restricting personal firearms Americans shall be allowed to possess. Do not
      surrender personal firearms or allow "The State" to restrict ownership.

      "Arms are the only true badge of liberty."

      ~ Andrew Fletcher

      People Intending To Live In Liberty do not allow legislators - or other
      public officials within These United States of America, to cause any citizen
      to be drawn into an obligation to assume responsibility for public debt for
      reasons other than to defend these United States. They prohibit government
      from imposing financial risk on them and their posterity.

      Let Freedom Ring

      See http://citizencontrolledtaxation.com

      -- It's your property, not "State" property.

      Best Wishes,

      Len Ritchey

      ASK A HORSE commentaries are on Facebook,
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/citizencontrolledtaxation, and
      domain information. Readers are welcome to use commentaries as they like.
      Please advise askahorse@... if you do not wish to receive
      future ASK A HORSE commentaries.